Wont vote 8.91/10

Other 3.96/0

Money?

Inflationists 40.59/50

Deflationists 59.41/50

Houses?

Ratio will go down NA/85

Ratio will stay the same or go up NA/15

Here we are folks - I'm hoping for a better response this month!!!!

Get yourself counted in the HPC community - If you cant vote, its because you are not a member - sign up NOW!!!!!

As usual, I will try to keep it on the front page for 24 hours

SBN

Edited by sbn

Interesting that at least 50% have voted for both inflation and house price falls.

Money?

Inflationists 6

Deflationists 4

Houses?

Ratio will go down 9

Ratio will stay the same or go up 1

Guest Steve Cook
Interesting that at least 50% have voted for both inflation and house price falls.

Money?

Inflationists 6

Deflationists 4

Houses?

Ratio will go down 9

Price rises in all goods and services that rely on earned money rather than debt

Price falls in all goods and services that rely on debt rather than earned money

Petrol and food prices.....up

House prices....down

We can't afford any more debt and, in any event, the banks aint lending to us.

Edited by Steve Cook

Money?

Inflationists 6

Deflationists 4

Houses?

Ratio will go down 9

I did this..... I think they will keep printing........ I believe that over 12 months (and more) it will lead to lower house prices. I wasn't sure if it made sense. My crystal ball cannot see bond market failure, IMF bailout, a rejuvenated economy, continued low interest rates or stable comodity or food prices..... I don't know..... but I think we are screwed! :ph34r:

Price rises in all goods and services that rely on earned money rather than debt

Price falls in all goods and services that rely on debt rather than earned money

Petrol and food prices.....up

House prices....down

We can't afford any more debt and, in any event, the banks aint lending to us.

I was one of them. ;)

Money?

Inflationists 6

Deflationists 4

Houses?

Ratio will go down 9

I was one of them. ;)

I believe inflation will be what brings nominal house prices down drastically. If we have deflation we will get a long slow crash. Inflation a fast one in nomimal terms. Though, I don't think it'll be long until we see inflation. Like Steve Cook says, prices of stuff will be going up. House prices down. Wages down too.

I believe inflation will be what brings nominal house prices down drastically. If we have deflation we will get a long slow crash. Inflation a fast one in nomimal terms. Though, I don't think it'll be long until we see inflation. Like Steve Cook says, prices of stuff will be going up. House prices down. Wages down too.

Base money up, credit money now on the very cusp of negative.

Monetary biflation.

Beddybise bumpage for sbn.

Very pleased with the number of responses so far - many thanks.

I might be a busy bunny tomorrow - so if others could keep this bumped on the front page as much as poss - it would be much app'd

All the minor parties outpolling ZanuLabour on HPC. Lets hope thats an omen for the general election.

Just for a moment..... one quiet moment... imagine that actually came true......

"As the returning officer for... blah blah blah.... Gordon Brown (Labour)...... 2 votes"

Just for a moment..... one quiet moment... imagine that actually came true......

"As the returning officer for... blah blah blah.... Gordon Brown (Labour)...... 2 votes"

In sixth place behind the BNP. Deposit lost. Job done.

All the minor parties outpolling ZanuLabour on HPC. Lets hope thats an omen for the general election.

More 50% of HPC-ers apparently think that the USA bombed itself on 9/11, so I wouldn't regard the user community here as that representative, or that rational.

About the same proportion are planning to vote for David Cameron's er, radical new vision.

As Private Eye would say, I wonder if the two are by any chance related?

:lol:

More 50% of HPC-ers apparently think that the USA bombed itself on 9/11, so I wouldn't regard the user community here as that representative, or that rational.

About the same proportion are planning to vote for David Cameron's er, radical new vision.

As Private Eye would say, I wonder if the two are by any chance related?

:lol:

Perhaps we need a poll to establish if there is a relationship between voting intentions and bonkers conspiracy theorising. Personally I have always found lefties to be the more gullable type but that may just be a reflection of the company I keep.

Surprising to see we have a few ZanuLabour voters left. Amazing that after twelve years they still dont get it.

Well to be pedantic it shows that possibly

1) HPC is significantly different from the population at large. Sounds good, everybody reads different as better so we like this option. Of course this also means HPC thought is drastically awry from overall public opinion.....

2) HPC is politically correct and people are not saying. (The definition of PC being there are things that you are not allowed to say for fear of peer-pressure and reprisal.) Sounds bad, we don't like PC so it can't possibly apply to us. Of course this also means HPC thought is drastically awry from overall public opinion.....

I'm surprised people that think politics matters so much. Its inevitable that our lives pass will through times of different political dominance. A life strategy that 'requires' a particular politics seems be sub-optimal. My working life covers Wilson, Callaghan, Thatcher, Major, Blair and Brown. They all made damaging mistakes, they all did good things. The next PM will be no different. Since I'm not a hanger-on anticipating political favours, the best option for me is to to be capable of getting on - whoever it is and whatever they do.

Well to be pedantic it shows that possibly

1) HPC is significantly different from the population at large. Sounds good, everybody reads different as better so we like this option. Of course this also means HPC thought is drastically awry from overall public opinion.....

2) HPC is politically correct and people are not saying. (The definition of PC being there are things that you are not allowed to say for fear of peer-pressure and reprisal.) Sounds bad, we don't like PC so it can't possibly apply to us. Of course this also means HPC thought is drastically awry from overall public opinion.....

I'm surprised people that think politics matters so much. Its inevitable that our lives pass will through times of different political dominance. A life strategy that 'requires' a particular politics seems be sub-optimal. My working life covers Wilson, Callaghan, Thatcher, Major, Blair and Brown. They all made damaging mistakes, they all did good things. The next PM will be no different. Since I'm not a hanger-on anticipating political favours, the best option for me is to to be capable of getting on - whoever it is and whatever they do.

You must be nearly my age. my working life stretches back one more PM, Heath. There is a degree of truth in what you say but I find ZanuLabour to be a particularly repulsive example of a fallible breed.

My working life covers Blair and Brown

Forgive me and my lack of experience for desperately wanting anyone, anything, other than the self-serving freaks of nature who have wasted practically every penny in tax I have ever paid.

Probably the last bit of bumpage and a quick analysis.....

A good turnout indeed - well done.

Politics - Oh dear David, and oh dear Vince :-( - looks like your hpc votes are turning over to... well just about anyone apart from Labour!!!! - Better start rolling out some crash freindly policies!!

Money - as some predicted - HPCers are slowly all coming round to inflationista thinking - rolling rolling rolling - keep those printers rolling!!

See you all again next month!

My working life covers Blair and Brown

Forgive me and my lack of experience for desperately wanting anyone, anything, other than the self-serving freaks of nature who have wasted practically every penny in tax I have ever paid.

Being young doesn't mean you lack judgement. Being no longer young doesn't make you wise. My generation are running the show now and look what a god awful hash they are making of it. Glad to meet someone a generation younger than me who sees ZanuLabour for what they are. Gives me hope.