House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JonoP

Deputy Head Of Bnp Security

Made me chuckle.

Article below, but the salient points are:

1) The 'Deputy Head of Security' at the BNP deliberately leaked the confidential list of their members to the press. These guys would be classic in government......

2) This senior ranking person in the party that represents 'the white working class man' was actually on benefits.

The judge summed it up pithily

"It comes as no surprise to me that somebody to do with an organisation that prides itself on Britishness is in fact living off the British people on Job Seeker's Allowance"

Discuss <_<<_<

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/01/pa...list_data_fine/

"It comes as no surprise to me that somebody to do with an organisation that prides itself on Britishness is in fact living off the British people on Job Seeker's Allowance"

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm still voting for them :lol:

It is a free country. Make sure you do not give your name to their 'Deputy Head of Security' though. :rolleyes:

Guest joeschmo

I would be more suprised if anyone connected with the BNP had the intelligence, wit or ability to hold down a job. I certainly would not employ someone who openly supported them.

Guest anorthosite
I would be more suprised if anyone connected with the labour party had the intelligence, wit or ability to hold down a job. I certainly would not employ someone who openly supported them.

You could say that about a lot of parties :lol:

Made me chuckle.

Article below, but the salient points are:

1) The 'Deputy Head of Security' at the BNP deliberately leaked the confidential list of their members to the press. These guys would be classic in government......

Just like most other parties... and clearly the man himself was no actual BNP supporter after all, at least not from the moment on he leaked the list. Like every 'patriotic' party in Europe, the BNP has also a lot of spooks amongst it's ranks -- in Germany the NPD has so many of them of such long standing that forbidding the party would put them at risk and also get the government into hot water legally, and so, it so far has been impossible to legally ban them despite several serious attempts at highest levels by the government in power with the help from all other parties (...)

2) This senior ranking person in the party that represents 'the white working class man' was actually on benefits.

I think the judge showed unprofessional political bias here and delivered an obviously politically motivated verdict, straight out of the Stalin/Nazi rule book for using the bench to harm political opponents in the courts.

A lot of people lost their jobs(and not all of them actually were BNP members, IIRC the list had been spiked), got physically threatened and in some cases also attacked and ... the entire thing cost a lot of tax payer money as well... Completely pointless and all it did was turn the BNP from villain into victim, and that directly translates into votes and sympathy for them.

And, it's rather undemocratic of the judge to ridicule claimants who get politically active, and one wonders what other activist biases the man has when sentencing in general.

All in all, not a good day for democracy, political and judicial culture at all, with the only clear winner being the BNP.

with the only clear winner being the BNP.

Classic!!

I am sure that most people who read this sorry tale will also come to conclusion that it reflects favourably on the BNP........

:rolleyes::P:rolleyes::P

Classic!!

I am sure that most people who read this sorry tale will also come to conclusion that it reflects favourably on the BNP........

:rolleyes::P:rolleyes::P

Actually it does prove that the BNP is persecuted in very clear ways and that our system is bent, and you're doing the best PR for the BNP there is :(

People tend to side with the underdog, and the problem is that the BNP now have a real tale to tell (in fact, our media is telling it for them, and random gloaters like you corroborate the sorry evidence), and whilst a lot of people are not listening to them yet, the danger is that they will eventually will, especially if they actually have real grievances to talk about, instead of propaganda.

There are many ways of actively opposing the BNP, but trying to get back at them any old way that appears to be handy whilst throwing democratic principles and everything else over board is not the way to win this at all...

Wonder if Judge Stobart would have been happy with the £200 fine if it was a list of addresses of Judges. Maybe Jo Brand could have quipped about posting 'dog-sh1t' through the judges doors.

This chap was actually not a BNP member from December 2007 when he was sacked but never let the facts get in the way of a good headline.

It is also a bit hypocritical of the judge to condemn someone for being on the dole when members of the BNP are hounded from their jobs and not allowed to work in certain professions due to their political leanings.

But Christina McAnea, of the Unison union, questioned whether BNP members should be allowed to teach.

"Schools should be centres of learning and tolerance, not a breeding ground for the poisonous views of the BNP," she said.

Police officers and staff could face dismissal if they join the British National Party (BNP) under a new policy agreed by senior officers. The Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) said the policy was unanimously endorsed at a Chief Constables' Council meeting this month
Nurses and health staff from the union Unison are to debate whether registered nurses should be banned from joining the far-right British National Party (BNP) at a conference next month.

It is the thin end of the wedge. What other views will become unpalatable to those in charge as they struggle to maintain their grip on the country.

Guest X-QUORK
It is the thin end of the wedge. What other views will become unpalatable to those in charge as they struggle to maintain their grip on the country.

Not really the thin end of the wedge though is it? The BNP are, as far as I know, the only political party in the UK who discriminate membership on grounds of race. Fortunately they're finally being challenged about this and with any luck will either be banned as an organisation or forced to stop racial discrimination.

Not really the thin end of the wedge though is it? The BNP are, as far as I know, the only political party in the UK who discriminate membership on grounds of race. Fortunately they're finally being challenged about this and with any luck will either be banned as an organisation or forced to stop racial discrimination.

Its the thin end of the wedge because government employers are looking to employ people based not on their ability to do a job but on personally held beliefs. So what the government is trying to achieve is a kind of thought control where people who think the same as them are employed by them. This results in workplaces where people are afraid to speak their mind because they might contradict those in authority. Which is exactly the kind of situation that developed in Nazi Germany where people were afraid to question authority and did evil deeds because they were 'only following orders', knowing that if they spoke out they would become pariahs or lose their life.

Guest joeschmo

Quite, we are not talking about the Womens Institute here, but a political party that both advocates and practises racism. There can be no place for such an organsisation in a modern, multicultural and inclusive Britain

Guest X-QUORK
Its the thin end of the wedge because government employers are looking to employ people based not on their ability to do a job but on personally held beliefs. So what the government is trying to achieve is a kind of thought control where people who think the same as them are employed by them. This results in workplaces where people are afraid to speak their mind because they might contradict those in authority. Which is exactly the kind of situation that developed in Nazi Germany where people were afraid to question authority and did evil deeds because they were 'only following orders', knowing that if they spoke out they would become pariahs or lose their life.

This is nothing new though, when I joined the Army in 1986 I was instantly banned from membership of a whole raft of organisations. Was that the thin end of the wedge too?

This is nothing new though, when I joined the Army in 1986 I was instantly banned from membership of a whole raft of organisations. Was that the thin end of the wedge too?

Yes, it was.

And the ban did not stop you from sympathising either, but it made in official membership cooler and far harder on the spooks to actually keep track of.

Banning a bad idea does not make it go away, only removing the causes, and using honesty and logic to defeat the error in thought is going to win that battle in the end in the long run.

Using Nazi methods to defeat Nazis is fascist in itself and you become what your fight when you use them.

Guest X-QUORK
Yes, it was.

Bit of a crap wedge then, being as the thin end hasn't got any thicker in the last 23 years.

This chap was actually not a BNP member from December 2007 when he was sacked but never let the facts get in the way of a good headline.

Well I think arguably saying he was sacked, whilst technically true, would suggest the BNP were somehow onto him.

It was actually the result of a palace squabble with Griffin wasn't it, thats why he leaked the list.

should men be allowed to join womens gyms and vice versa then?

Guest X-QUORK
should men be allowed to join womens gyms and vice versa then?

You're not comparing apples with apples. It's a social norm that toilets and changing facilities are split by gender to avoid a myriad of possible social faux pas'. It is not a social norm to expect someone with another skin colour to use different facilities.

Do you not see the difference?

Bit of a crap wedge then, being as the thin end hasn't got any thicker in the last 23 years.

Actually, the wedge is quite thick already -- the government is all to happy to 'help' you think the right way and lots civil servants are employed as official zealots and are busy harassing people for not conforming to the opinion de jour, whatever that currently is.

And it's noticable you are not commenting on the means by which the silencing of dissent is achieved -- so, you're OK with fascist repression methods as long as the goal matches yours?

And, who other than fascists would stoop to those obviously unproductive methods? Democrats want people to make informed decisions, not forced ones, because they don't have any value other than to create the hubris that breeds the kind of dissent that leads to the formation of BNP style parties.

The only way to win politically in a democratic way is making by an opinion obsolete, and the way to do that is by solving the issues instead of attempting to sweep them under the rug and letting them fester and breed in the dark.

Everyone in the world is racist in some way. You might not show it now, but in the right circumstances and at the right time you would. If you dont think attitudes are circumstance dependent then read the book about the Stamford Prison experiment.

Some people seem to go around with some kind of belief that if they openly criticise the BNP and other 'racists' it somehow makes them look intelligent or superior.

Personally i have no reason to like or dislike the BNP, but i think if you stop people saying what they want, you are one step away from a big brother-like state.

Which is where we are right now. And still the posters on this forum cannot see this as they have been brainwashed by the mainstream media into believing that free speech has exclusions.

It doesnt. Free speech is free speech. No exceptions.

Everyone in the world is racist in some way. You might not show it now, but in the right circumstances and at the right time you would. If you dont think attitudes are circumstance dependent then read the book about the Stamford Prison experiment.

Some people seem to go around with some kind of belief that if they openly criticise the BNP and other 'racists' it somehow makes them look intelligent or superior.

Personally i have no reason to like or dislike the BNP, but i think if you stop people saying what they want, you are one step away from a big brother-like state.

Which is where we are right now. And still the posters on this forum cannot see this as they have been brainwashed by the mainstream media into believing that free speech has exclusions.

It doesnt. Free speech is free speech. No exceptions.

My original post had nothing to do with racism. I LIKE poking fun at the BNP. For two reasons.

1. It is funny to watch them try, and fail, to string together an argument to refute the accusation that they are a party of dumb people

2. Their rubbish response to the type of situation detailed in my OP reassures me that they will never get to power.

I am also more than happy to poke fun out of Labour, the Tories, the Greens etc. However, the response you get from followers of these parties typically is a bit better thought out and thus lacks the comedy value of a BNP party members response.

My original post had nothing to do with racism. I LIKE poking fun at the BNP. For two reasons.
  1. It is funny to watch them try, and fail, to string together an argument to refute the accusation that they are a party of dumb people

2. Their rubbish response to the type of situation detailed in my OP reassures me that they will never get to power.

I am also more than happy to poke fun out of Labour, the Tories, the Greens etc. However, the response you get from followers of these parties typically is a bit better thought out and thus lacks the comedy value of a BNP party members response.

But the story falls down potentially because he wasnt actually working for the BNP when he was claiming JSA if the other poster is right. Maybe we should find out if this is true before we tar and feather them. Because if we dont find out, we are no better than the people on a witch hunt looking for 'potential' peadophiles and people who havnt paid their rent on time.

How can you manage to poke waaaaay up there on your high horse?

You claim the BNP is a party of 'dumb people'. Which party do you think is full of clever people? I would love to know. All I can see is that most political parties are made up of 'people', some dumb, some clever but all with valid opinions. Or do the opinions of 'dumb people' not count? Perhaps you would suggest a program of eugenics so these irritating dumb people could be weeded out, creating a Pond123 Master Race of highly intelligent people?