House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Te Mata

Kiwi Pm Does Not Want Rapid Hpi

VIDEO

Well you could knock me over with a feather. As Kiwi VIs try to ramp house prices, John Keys, NZ prime minister thinks it wouldn't be a good thing for house prices to rise quickly and floats a few ways to prevent it.

Amazed that a politician apparently has a brain!

VIDEO

Well you could knock me over with a feather. As Kiwi VIs try to ramp house prices, John Keys, NZ prime minister thinks it wouldn't be a good thing for house prices to rise quickly and floats a few ways to prevent it.

... his lips are moving

“I will not allow house prices to get out of control and put at risk the sustainability of the recovery.â€

... his lips are moving

“I will not allow house prices to get out of control and put at risk the sustainability of the recovery.â€

Point taken :lol:

Have they got rid of their female PM then - the one who looked identical to every woman from NZ? Small gene pool I guess...

Yep the Labour swill is history.

But likening of kiwi women to Helen Clarke is a bit like likening all Pommy women to the mingers in parliament here.... hmmmm you might have a point.

John Keys, NZ prime minister thinks it wouldn't be a good thing for house prices to rise quickly and floats a few ways to prevent it.

Why does he wish bad on people? Maybe he should work harder or get a better job, then he would be able to afford a house.

VIDEO

Amazed that you guys appear to have a politician with like, an actual brain...whassilike?

Oh..and yeah...party on.

Why does he wish bad on people? Maybe he should work harder or get a better job, then he would be able to afford a house.

Classic. Yet others would say it with a straight face...

But likening of kiwi women to Helen Clarke is a bit like likening all Pommy women to the mingers in parliament here.... hmmmm you might have a point.

Rachel Hunter.

06_extra06_rhunter_11.jpg

Anna Paquin

639429.jpg

Helen Clark

helen-clark-gets-top-un-position-1.jpg

Rottweiler

Rottweiler3.jpg

I'm glad he came out and said this - the VI ramping over here is relentless and most Kiwi's are happy to buy into it. The PM seems like a pretty decent bloke. The government isn't big enough to support the massive spin machine present in the UK so it takes something like this to counter-balance the media.

Jesus H christ. The state of her teeth look like she's been feasting on a poor political opponent. The feminazi's bloodlust is insatiable.

She's one of the most powerful people in the UN now.. scary stuff.

Property in New Zealand is way overpriced compared to what the average salary can afford.

Prices need to fall a lot* in New Zealand.

* I will retire to there in about 3 years so if they could get to the bottom around 2012 then that would be dandy!

The Reserve Bank Governor – Allan Bollard – has been speaking his mind on this for 6 months. He says it in plain English – “we cannot tolerate a house boom of any scaleâ€

The Banks aren’t listening it appears. Average price for a house is only 30k off 2007 peak now !!!!!!! Listings are short – timeframe to sell shortened up considerably – multiple bidding/competition on sales – Auctions are giving Vendors pleasant surprises to sale outcome !!!

Our NZ PM is an ex Merchant Banker (i said Banker)

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Jesus H christ. The state of her teeth look like she's been feasting on a poor political opponent. The feminazi's bloodlust is insatiable.

If that came running at me in Left4Dead, it'd need a couple of head shots.

If that came running at me in Left4Dead, it'd need a couple of head shots.

Oh – that’s not very nice

I actually worked for her parents on their farm for 2 years back in late 70’s. She’s from a family of 4 girls – all school teachers – she’s got her father’s teeth – identical

Oh – that’s not very nice

I actually worked for her parents on their farm for 2 years back in late 70’s. She’s from a family of 4 girls – all school teachers – she’s got her father’s teeth – identical

I thought she was competent and was very disappointed when Don got in

To be fair the British Helen Clark MP was in a league of her own:

_41122965_helenclark203.jpg

Surely in order to curb HPI, they just need stop allowing the chief HPI architects from entering their country?

The British (and Irish).

Don Key...................................... :rolleyes:

Its John Key

Helen Clark had done 3 full terms in – it was time for change. She had a dream run = NZ grew naturally the whole 9 years she was in

John Key is better suited to this financial environment we are in.

Its John Key

Helen Clark had done 3 full terms in – it was time for change. She had a dream run = NZ grew naturally the whole 9 years she was in

John Key is better suited to this financial environment we are in.

I prefer Don. He is a total VI and a dodgy b_gger at best