House Price Crash Forum

Why Do Women Like Men With Grey Hair?

loginandtonic

HOLA441

"grey is distinguished" cooed a woman once as i neg remarked on my grey at the sides,

but i think she was just being nice or mistook me for Money

Yet another ex made an appointment for me to get my hair dyed as a birthday present.

So which is it - grey good or grey bad?

The female perspective please.

George Clooney aside, the grey on men debate - here & now once and for all...

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
"grey is distinguished" cooed a woman once as i neg remarked on my grey at the sides,

but i think she was just being nice or mistook me for Money

Yet another ex made an appointment for me to get my hair dyed as a birthday present.

So which is it - grey good or grey bad?

George Clooney aside, the grey on men debate - here & now once and for all...

You're a man.

You shouldn't give a **** what the female perspective is. What's it got to do with them?

HOLA445
You're a man.

You shouldn't give a **** what the female perspective is. What's it got to do with them?

me the seller, they the buyer - got everything to do with them - i thought that was obvious.

yes i'm now a gigolo*

i mean single man, aka available and in the market

*my rates

1 hour 'fool' personal (watch Dave together, take the p out of your frock, shoes, hair. then do the washing up + hoovering) £2.50

30 mins oral (bore you to tears with commentary on common rail diesel engines) £1.75

15 mins quickie (wipe down your worktops with Asda own-brand pine disinfectant) 99p

bareback (removal of string vest) 10p extra

dress up for you (choice of outfits - dustman, postman, DSS inspector, greengrocery delivery driver) extra 40p

HOLA446
me the seller, they the buyer - got everything to do with them - i thought that was obvious.

yes i'm now a gigolo*

*my rates

1 hour 'fool' personal (watch Dave together, take the p out of your frock, shoes, hair. then do the washing up + hoovering) £2.50

30 mins oral (bore you to tears with commentary on common rail diesel engines) £1.75

15 mins quickie (wipe down your worktops with Asda own-brand pine disinfectant) 99p

dress up for you (choice of outfits - dustman, postman, DSS inspector, greengrocery delivery driver) extra 40p

Don't you think those rates are a tad expensive ?

How much do you charge for a good, hard shag ?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Grey is fine by me.

The only thing I do not like is an obvious dye job.

thx Helen

perhaps much depends on a woman's age, a woman over 35 probably doesn't mind grey on her man when as a woman under 35 or so might.

not really had enough female opinions to get a firm idea on this, but grateful nonetheless to responsers

HOLA4415
Guest AuntJess

yes i'm now a gigolo*

*my rates

:lol::lol:

Tell you what, hon. :D I love a guy with as sense of humour and so do most of my sex. Someone who does not take himself too seriously, is like a breath of fresh air these days.

As to the topic. Depends who the grey hair is 'sitting' on. Cary Grant got better looking as he got older, so did Jimmy Stewart. The grey seemed to add a little 'je ne sais quoi'. ;)

On the other hand I can't STAND Steve Martin.

HOLA4416
Guest AuntJess
Don't you think those rates are a tad expensive ?

How much do you charge for a good, hard shag ?

Leave him alone. I like his style! :P

HOLA4417

All the women I know dye their hair to hide their grey hairs, yet these same women think it's naff if a man dyes his hair to hide his grey hair. Can't quite work that out TBH.

I don't think many women actually prefer grey hair, it's just that they don't mind it on an older man, as it's natural. A good women isn't going to give a toss if you've got some grey, there are far more important factors (personality, sense of humour, lack of a criminal record, not still living with his mum etc).

What is an absolute no no male hair wise is a balding man with long hair, looks really awful. That and ponytails on men.

HOLA4418
All the women I know dye their hair to hide their grey hairs, yet these same women think it's naff if a man dyes his hair to hide his grey hair. Can't quite work that out TBH.

I don't think many women actually prefer grey hair, it's just that they don't mind it on an older man, as it's natural. A good women isn't going to give a toss if you've got some grey, there are far more important factors (personality, sense of humour, lack of a criminal record, not still living with his mum etc).

What is an absolute no no male hair wise is a balding man with long hair, looks really awful. That and ponytails on men.

The wear make-up, high heels, skirts and things like that, or at least a lot of them do. That doesn't mean they want a man who does the same.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
:lol::lol:

Tell you what, hon. :D I love a guy with as sense of humour and so do most of my sex. Someone who does not take himself too seriously, is like a breath of fresh air these days.

As to the topic. Depends who the grey hair is 'sitting' on. Cary Grant got better looking as he got older, so did Jimmy Stewart. The grey seemed to add a little 'je ne sais quoi'. ;)

On the other hand I can't STAND Steve Martin.

thx a.j., i never take myself too seriously, after all the stuff i've had to go through if i didnt find a way to laugh i'd be reaching for the bottle :)

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
thx Helen

perhaps much depends on a woman's age, a woman over 35 probably doesn't mind grey on her man when as a woman under 35 or so might.

not really had enough female opinions to get a firm idea on this, but grateful nonetheless to responsers

If you want to be greying but still attractive to young (and older) women try Latin America.

The women have a harsh but accurate view of young men, based on their observations and experience of young Latin men, so older men are seen in a positive light.

Assuming that you haven't let yourself go, that is....

HOLA4424

Are you considering whether to dye or not to dye?

As a young woman, I thought it was hideous.

To be honest, I don't like it, but I'm coming around to it as most of my friends in their late 30's/early 40's have it. Of course, all the women just dye their hair!

I recently met up with two old friends, one who lives in California and had a very good highlights and so not a grey in sight; it looked great. The other had greying temples and looked like he was "started to get on" by comparison. Hypocritically enough, I would perhaps feel a bit uncomfortable with a man who dyed his hair uness he was always someone who had fussed over his hair style and appearance.

Any hair is preferable to baldness of course!

George Clooney is popular because he is handsome and seems like a nice guy. He just happens to be grey as well. Handsome young men turn unto handsome older men!

HOLA4425

Archived