House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest worthless_site

A Guaranteed Way Of Making Your Bed 10 Times More Comfortable.

Guest Barebear

Spend 3 nights on your own sleeping in the woods, without a tent.

Its scary there are plenty of noises and the fire dies out pretty quick. You then spend the next day looking for food, berries, mushrooms all pretty easy but try catching a rabbit.

After those 3 nights you're well hungry. Then you get home and really appreciate what you have. Your bed will feel at least 10 times more comfortable.

Try it. Even take the kids if they're sick of fish fingers and oven chips.

My bed would be more comfy if it werent for lumpy bricks of gold and cash.

Guest Barebear
My bed would be more comfy if it werent for lumpy bricks of gold and cash.

Oooo I know.

Its scary there are plenty of noises and the fire dies out pretty quick. You then spend the next day looking for food, berries, mushrooms all pretty easy but try catching a rabbit.

After those 3 nights you're well hungry. Then you get home and really appreciate what you have. Your bed will feel at least 10 times more comfortable.

Have you done this successfully?

I have tried sleeping out (with a tent to hand) and find I just cannot get to sleep and always have to go into the tent. I can quite happily doze off outside if it's a warm afternoon as we all do down the beach in summer.

I don't think it's just temperature, it's the condensation at night that just makes me uncomfortable. Not many animals in Britain sleep out overnight in the open either. Hares probably.

Guest KingCharles1st

This thread is only a small leap of thinking away from releasing "Sport Bankers" into the woods "Deliverance Stylee"

Long may it continue

Remember, a few years ago booked into a holiday apartment and spent the whole two weeks sleeping on the mattress under the stars on the balcony....... ;)

Just buy her some flowers, cheapskate.

Guest Barebear
Have you done this successfully?

I have tried sleeping out (with a tent to hand) and find I just cannot get to sleep and always have to go into the tent. I can quite happily doze off outside if it's a warm afternoon as we all do down the beach in summer.

I don't think it's just temperature, it's the condensation at night that just makes me uncomfortable. Not many animals in Britain sleep out overnight in the open either. Hares probably.

Yes I have done it successfully. You can build a shelter to stop moisture dropping on you. You have all day to do that along with foraging for food.

The best sort would be a simple structure,triangular shape with its opening toward the fire. Then try making a bed suspended from the ground so you dont get damp.

Food and water are the bigger problem here in the UK, especially good clean water but you can boil and filter if collected from ponds or streams.

Its a great experience and its easy to imagine doing it a thousand years ago if you had been banished from your tribe.

Yes I have done it successfully. You can build a shelter to stop moisture dropping on you. You have all day to do that along with foraging for food.

The best sort would be a simple structure,triangular shape with its opening toward the fire. Then try making a bed suspended from the ground so you dont get damp.

Food and water are the bigger problem here in the UK, especially good clean water but you can boil and filter if collected from ponds or streams.

Its a great experience and its easy to imagine doing it a thousand years ago if you had been banished from your tribe.

What and leave George Clooney unattended?

Guest Barebear
Worst thread ever.

Worst comment ever by the worst poster ever.

Why bother aye ? If you dont want to contribute to a thread ,dont. What you think is not absolute, you dont speak for everyone.