House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gordyjuly23

Would Love To Have The Cash For This....

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...=1&sort=h2l

Features

House 200 Sq Metres

Land 1 RAI (1600 Sq Metres)

3 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite)

Living Room

Open Plan European Kitchen/Dining Room

3 Marble Bathroom Suites

Laundry/Storage Room

Quiet Location Beside Reservoir

Description

This newly built Bungalow will suit the keen gardener with grounds measuring 1 Rai. Partial Landscaping has been carried out at the front of the property, leaving the large rear garden clear for the buyers to design and build their BBQ & pool area. Viewers will be impressed with the spacious bedrooms (2 Ensuite) and the open plan Dining Room/Kitchen

Despite being Thailand's oldest beach resort,t he town has remained relatively low profile, slowly building itself into the preferred destination for laid-back holidaymakers, travellers and wealthy Thais.

At present it takes between 2 to 3 hours to reach Hua Hin by car from Bangkok, depending on the traffic. A 91 kilometre motorway, which is almost complete, will cut the driving time by one hour, giving both Bangkok residents and internation travellers an easier commute.

The Hua Hin market village opened last year. This is a huge complex hosting a Tesco super store, a Homepro, Major Cineplex and a 10 pin bowling centre, amongst many other conveniences such as world famous restaurants and clothing stores. All these developmetns further enhance Hua Hins ever-burgeoning popularity.

Hua Hin truly offers a laid back and friendly atmosphere. Good infrastructure, for example, roads, water and sewage are all in place, with health clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and international schools freely available. There are also fine seafood restaurants, supermarkets and international delis to meet your daily needs for groceries with a large selection of overseas istems. Being the Royal beach resort, cabarets, discos and other night entertainment are abundant but carefully observed.

Tropical Hua Hin: a true paradise destination: perfect for families, retirees or anybody

looking for relaxation and refinded living in spectacular surroundings.

Would be the dream in 30 odd years time maybe

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...=1&sort=h2l

Features

House 200 Sq Metres

Land 1 RAI (1600 Sq Metres)

3 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite)

Living Room

Open Plan European Kitchen/Dining Room

3 Marble Bathroom Suites

Laundry/Storage Room

Quiet Location Beside Reservoir

Description

This newly built Bungalow will suit the keen gardener with grounds measuring 1 Rai. Partial Landscaping has been carried out at the front of the property, leaving the large rear garden clear for the buyers to design and build their BBQ & pool area. Viewers will be impressed with the spacious bedrooms (2 Ensuite) and the open plan Dining Room/Kitchen

Despite being Thailand's oldest beach resort,t he town has remained relatively low profile, slowly building itself into the preferred destination for laid-back holidaymakers, travellers and wealthy Thais.

At present it takes between 2 to 3 hours to reach Hua Hin by car from Bangkok, depending on the traffic. A 91 kilometre motorway, which is almost complete, will cut the driving time by one hour, giving both Bangkok residents and internation travellers an easier commute.

The Hua Hin market village opened last year. This is a huge complex hosting a Tesco super store, a Homepro, Major Cineplex and a 10 pin bowling centre, amongst many other conveniences such as world famous restaurants and clothing stores. All these developmetns further enhance Hua Hins ever-burgeoning popularity.

Hua Hin truly offers a laid back and friendly atmosphere. Good infrastructure, for example, roads, water and sewage are all in place, with health clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and international schools freely available. There are also fine seafood restaurants, supermarkets and international delis to meet your daily needs for groceries with a large selection of overseas istems. Being the Royal beach resort, cabarets, discos and other night entertainment are abundant but carefully observed.

Tropical Hua Hin: a true paradise destination: perfect for families, retirees or anybody

looking for relaxation and refinded living in spectacular surroundings.

Would be the dream in 30 odd years time maybe

I would certainly not buy a Thai property listed on propertynews...I reckon this could be got alot cheaper, or something similar. MY mate bought 3/4 rai, for £20,000 in 2006. He can build a fantastic place for about £25,000-£30,000, and still have space to out a few bungalows on to rent out.

This goes for any country, better to go and do some direct dealing with the local estate agents. It also helps if you can read Thai or have someone with you who can as you will most certainly be able to get a better deal.

Edited by VedantaTrader

I am surprised to see that property in Thailand is approaching ours. Would have thought a property business man such as yourself would have been able to get a much better deal on this.

Surely a second mortgage on a few of your own investments would provide the 'cash' to buy it. With the market rising again you won't have to wait 30 years ;-)

Is this another property marketing attempt? We've had a few recently

Nah was looking through some of the lower end stuff last night and seen it and thought it looked nice. Not very practical with me not knowing the language. Be more of a retirement thing for me in 30 odd years if ever.

Ride_on is that a dig at me? If so there is no need to be so hostile

No hostility, just a hint of sarcasm. Surely you can't be a bull and say that you have to wait 30 years to buy this? Property is a neverending money spinner.

You post did seem to have a bit of a contradiction in it.

No hostility, just a hint of sarcasm. Surely you can't be a bull and say that you have to wait 30 years to buy this? Property is a neverending money spinner.

You post did seem to have a bit of a contradiction in it.

Not sure what I am and chose bull for the sake of choosing something.

Buy in 30 years as a retirement option away from UK. Nice country, land etc. Somebody else said the price is too much - that show I havn't researched buying abroad yet as Im going to have to work here for 30 years to afford it, well build up enough to live on to retire. So the price of a house and reasonable living expenses so possibly in 30 years time when the next property bubble comes sell and make a killing then to finance my foreign dream.

Of mice or men though...

I can contradict myself midsentence or ramble on and on so that the end of my post is at difference with the start of it

Not sure what I am and chose bull for the sake of choosing something.

I can contradict myself midsentence or ramble on and on so that the end of my post is at difference with the start of it

Then I am guilty of HPC racisim, and I appologise. But then HPC does ask you to take sides.

The initial post looked seriously like an advert and calling yourself a Bull is... errr.... like a red rag to a bear....or something.

I'm not sure I dare define bull / bear on HPC yet, but in stock markets a bear market is one going down in value and a bull market is one going up.. I think. Generally the bulls come on here and property ramp, and moan at bears for damaging confidence.

You can call yourself a 'neither' and likely the reception might have been more warm, but a lot of neithers are really bulls in disguise.

Then I am guilty of HPC racisim, and I appologise. But then HPC does ask you to take sides.

The initial post looked seriously like an advert and calling yourself a Bull is... errr.... like a red rag to a bear....or something.

I'm not sure I dare define bull / bear on HPC yet, but in stock markets a bear market is one going down in value and a bull market is one going up.. I think. Generally the bulls come on here and property ramp, and moan at bears for damaging confidence.

You can call yourself a 'neither' and likely the reception might have been more warm, but a lot of neithers are really bulls in disguise.

Think I have it fixed now - I should be appearing as a bear. In that I want prices to go down further and expect them to go down?