House Price Crash Forum

Why Do Women Like Sucessful, Honest, Good Looking Men With Money?

Y-QUERK

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest anorthosite
Why Do Women Like Sucessful, Honest, Good Looking Men With Money?

Surely a better question would be why wouldn't they?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Some sort of sick twisted genetic urge or something?

Cos we can! ;)

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest anorthosite
Only works for women who have grown up.... before that point they like bums who are dishonest, look a bit rough and try to steal from men with money :rolleyes:

grant_bovey2.jpg

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Take out "honest" - they'll still bite.

Take out "successful" or "good looking" and they still might bite.

Take out "money" and there's no way in hell they'll settle for the other three.

Not unless they have money of their own...

HOLA4411

My work takes me around the world and whatever country I go the same story plays out to varying degrees. To set the scene - I have just turned 40 and now with average to below average looks - age & the last 10 years living out of hotels/rigs and living away for up to 4 ot 5 weeks does this to you.

Then in the nights I get to go out on my own quite a lot. Some nights I just go out in towns in standard casual gear for a few drinks and rarely get any girls come over to chat to me - if I did start a conversation then it is generally very polite/smiles before they head of back to friends etc.

Then on other nights, similar casual clothes but this time wearing a some gold jewellery - bi-metal Rolex, chain and gold pinky ring. The difference for the same bar in the same city is amazing - lots of smiles across the bar, flirting, chats and drinks.

It'll be interesting what the HPC girls makes of this, as it is a fact that girls go for shiny expensive things. There will of course be the come back that personality is more important in a guy, but in truth girls go for the guy that will give them the most comfortable nest.

HOLA4412
My work takes me around the world and whatever country I go the same story plays out to varying degrees. To set the scene - I have just turned 40 and now with average to below average looks - age & the last 10 years living out of hotels/rigs and living away for up to 4 ot 5 weeks does this to you.

Then in the nights I get to go out on my own quite a lot. Some nights I just go out in towns in standard casual gear for a few drinks and rarely get any girls come over to chat to me - if I did start a conversation then it is generally very polite/smiles before they head of back to friends etc.

Then on other nights, similar casual clothes but this time wearing a some gold jewellery - bi-metal Rolex, chain and gold pinky ring. The difference for the same bar in the same city is amazing - lots of smiles across the bar, flirting, chats and drinks.

It'll be interesting what the HPC girls makes of this, as it is a fact that girls go for shiny expensive things. There will of course be the come back that personality is more important in a guy, but in truth girls go for the guy that will give them the most comfortable nest.

================

Perhaps they were WBA fans and they mistook you for ron atkinson?

HOLA4413

Hmm... maybe I should stop wearing my plastic-strapped Casio.

HOLA4414
Some sort of sick twisted genetic urge or something?

Some observations:

1. If you're rich, it doesn't matter what you look like or how old you are.

2. Women do not go for nice, sensitive, cuddly men. They sometimes have these men as their friend instead. These men will lick their arses anyway - there's no reason to sleep with them.

3. Looks DO count.

4. Success, power and confidence count.

5. Women say they like honest men, but they don't want to be able to work him out too easily.

6. Woman can spot neediness and insecurity a mile away; they know when you're pretending to be confident.

7. Women know when you're checking out their boobs or bum - ALWAYS.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest Skinty

Maybe you men should consider that not all women are the same and that certain women are going to hang out at certain places. So flashing your bling at a meat market nightclub will have more success than flashing it around at the women's institute for example.

As for wanting to be treated like poo, this probably comes from some women wanting a strong man but not actually ever finding one. All they find are abusive men and they kid themselves that their partner is a strong man. They then fall into a cycle of having their self esteem eroded away and needing their position constantly validated by an obsessive abuser.

I've heard it said many times by people who have recovered from abusive relationships that the real struggle starts when the person has to adapt to a non-abusive relationship.

Personally I like a strong man. But if any man tried to treat me like poo I'd crush his nuts.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest AuntJess
Maybe you men should consider that not all women are the same and that certain women are going to hang out at certain places. So flashing your bling at a meat market nightclub will have more success than flashing it around at the women's institute for example.

As for wanting to be treated like poo, this probably comes from some women wanting a strong man but not actually ever finding one. All they find are abusive men and they kid themselves that their partner is a strong man. They then fall into a cycle of having their self esteem eroded away and needing their position constantly validated by an obsessive abuser.

I've heard it said many times by people who have recovered from abusive relationships that the real struggle starts when the person has to adapt to a non-abusive relationship.

Personally I like a strong man. But if any man tried to treat me like poo I'd crush his nuts.

Me too!

Do you get the impression that a number of guys on here have had unhappy experiences with women and assume that everyone who was born a woman, is like the slag(s) who messed them about? :rolleyes:

HOLA4420

I think I love you

HOLA4421
Guest Skinty
Me too!

Do you get the impression that a number of guys on here have had unhappy experiences with women and assume that everyone who was born a woman, is like the slag(s) who messed them about? :rolleyes:

I think that's probably the case. It's also easier to blame all women than to admit they made a mistake and are continuing to make the same mistake. The men who have had far more successful relationships are probably staying quiet.

HOLA4422
Guest anorthosite

We should also consider that the only constant in their failed relationships is them.

HOLA4423
Guest AuntJess
We should also consider that the only constant in their failed relationships is them.

Too right ^_^ . We are condemmed to choose the same sort of person, until we recognise the mechanisms we are held in place by and attempt to break free.

HOLA4424
Me too!

Spot on, the power of stereotyping, helps us to rationalise. We may be completely wrong but hey, it helps us get through life.

HOLA4425
Too right ^_^ . We are condemmed to choose the same sort of person, until we recognise the mechanisms we are held in place by and attempt to break free.

I have a theory (which is backed up by my experiences but of course others might say different) that the principal "mechanism" is sex.

In my experience the hottest(and I don't mean the best-looking) women are also the ones most likely to exhibit all the negative characteristics so frequently mentioned by HPC posters. They draw men in and hold them (if not for ever) by being better in bed. Perhaps a hormonal thing, or simply that the same lack of control exhibited in life is exciting in bed.

The Genevan Swiss men have the answer to this conundrum - they marry sensible women, never leave them, and take occasional sluts for mistresses(plenty available here). It's not very moral but it works, because they're cold/controlled enough not to fall in love with the sluts.

It works the other way too, I think. I know of several marriages where the wife talks of leaving all the time, but the husband pacifies her with occasional good treatment and a good session.

Men and women with high sex drives are probably more easily manipulated.

It's an uncomfortable theory for sensible women as well, because they don't like the thought that the mad sluts are better in bed. Interestingly the egos of men are less fragile, it seems inconceivable to the man that another might be better than him!

All MO, I've no scientific evidence to back it up(but I do have, ahem, fairly extensive experience).

Archived