House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kudukid

Why Do Women Set Out To Make A Mans' Life Miserable?

We are simple creatures who do not need much in life to be content.

Women on the other hand seem very complicated and need endless 'things' to make them content and even then they need more.

What is wrong with them?

:tounge in cheek:

Guest anorthosite
I dare any man on this forum to state that he has willing bought fabric conditioner.

I haven't, but I meant to yesterday.

Thanks for reminding me, I'll go and get it now.

Guest Skinty
How many women buy lawnmower polish, though?

Is that what you drink when you can't find any meths?

How many women buy lawnmower polish, though?

I knew a young student from Queen's

'had a passion for mowing machines

He covered a mower

In spermatozoa

And greatly astonished the deans.

Women on the other hand seem very complicated and need endless 'things' to make them content and even then they need more.

What is wrong with them?

:tounge in cheek:

Because we can!

Guest AuntJess

What is wrong with them?

:tongue in cheek:

Isn't it rather a question of what is wrong with a male for choosing such a shallow partner in the first place, or do you maintain that all women are alike, whilst all men are different? :blink:

A couple of reasons I think,

1. 'Testing'. A woman wants a man who is strong enough to father her children and protect her and them, so they are hardwired to constantly test you and drive you to distraction because if you can't take it, you won't be able to kill a wooly mammoth with your bare hands either, or something.

2. Drama. Women seem to need emotional turmoil in their lives all the time, and if they're not getting this drama they'll create it by creating problems with their men and anyone else around.

I'm generalising wildly of course so women please feel free to say I'm wrong because 'you just ARE, ok?'. ;)

1. 'Testing'. A woman wants a man who is strong enough to father her children and protect her and them, so they are hardwired to constantly test you and drive you to distraction because if you can't take it, you won't be able to kill a wooly mammoth with your bare hands either, or something.

2. Drama. Women seem to need emotional turmoil in their lives all the time, and if they're not getting this drama they'll create it by creating problems with their men and anyone else around.

I'm generalising wildly of course so women please feel free to say I'm wrong because 'you just ARE, ok?'. ;)

It's more a loyalty thing than testing. If a man sticks around to help feed/protect the kids then the kids have more chance of surviving. "Don't go down the pub with your mates, stay here with me" is a modern manifestation of this. Women want to control men, because control leads to loyalty. They also know that men are programmed to be serial shaggers to propergate their genes, so controlling them and limiting their access to other females prevents disloyalty.

Of course, both of these stereotypes are not so strongly embedded in the human mind that they can't be changed. That is unless you are a salesman, then your f**cked (or more precisely doing the f**king).

As for drama, I don't see any reason why creating drama confers any evolutionary advantage.

The day I discovered I could do without hair conditioner and shampoo by having a #1 and using soap was a turning point in my life.

It led to an Aladdins cave of saving opportunities.

You wash your hair in piss and Imperial Leather? :huh:

How could you? That's disgusting.

Imperial Leather smells really rank.....

And the sticker that supposedly made it look classy, would probably get caught in your hair. I don't think he's thought this through.

Is that what you drink when you can't find any meths?

Clearly if you can't find meths you resort to linseed oil or french polish first.

You'd have to be really desperate to drink lawnmower polish - after all you need that to polish your ball joints.

God, don't women know anything.

;)

Clearly if you can't find meths you resort to linseed oil or french polish first.

You'd have to be really desperate to drink lawnmower polish - after all you need that to polish your ball joints.

;)

Yes, we know how to make a man's life miserable! :P

It's passed on from mother to daughter, like a favorite scone recipe. There are no schools for it. Some are very sucessful and have totally miserable men, others get a bit confused with bacon butties and the like and really ought to try harder.

I think its down to females being driven by Competitiveness and Jealousy. I men and women are competitive to some degree, its just that us men save our competitve behaviour for the workplace and sport, and there is generally healthy respect between males - well most of the time - you get bitchy men as well.

We know how to enjoy our lives, and have a good balance between work, and enjoy our free time whilst many women are in constant moods and rarely content.

But Women on the other hand, always arguing with the fellow women - Their female "friendships" are usually two faced fake affairs to make themselves look more popular.

They take being competitive to whole new level, they always have in the back of their mind that someone else is better off or happier than them, hence the reason why they nag men.

Of course all women would deny in anyway that they are competitve, and their nagging is just trying to help men. Not all women are like this, but the majority are.

;)

Channel No 5 first, obviously.

Men are like dogs, women are like cats, one is a simple creature always chasing a ball, and wagging it's tail, the other scheming and occasionally pretending to like you.