House Price Crash Forum

Why Do Women Like Men With Grossly Overdeveloped Muscles?

blankster

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest anorthosite
Do they?

Isn't this like the big tits thread: we're starting from a misconception.

You get the odd freak from both sexes who does like physically abnormal people (chubby chasers etc.) but most don't.

I think its more like the why do women go out with older & richer men - not so much a misconception, more an attempt to rationalise feelings of inadequacy.

HOLA448
HOLA449

the more interesting question would be why do women go out with men physically smaller than them!!

I have seen it a few times and it is just odd. A skinny man with tiny arms, I mean really skinny and small going out with women that could be twice their weight/size!

Not a common thing though.

HOLA4410
the more interesting question would be why do women go out with men physically smaller than them!!

As you say, not common! I am only 5'7 which is something of a limitation when most women use the word 'tall' as the first word to describe their ideal man. On the plus side, it makes it much easier to be picky in return with respect to size!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest theboltonfury
Sophie Dahl looks like she keeps Jamie Cullan in her pocket or something, that really is odd, I couldn't/wouldn't

My wife can't even look at pictures of these two in mags. She is that disturbed by them.

HOLA4413
Sophie Dahl looks like she keeps Jamie Cullan in her pocket or something, that really is odd, I couldn't/wouldn't

They are one rather odd couple !! She is tidy though.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest AuntJess

I hate bulging muscles - else I'd have gone for a wrestler instead of a sprinter.

I think some women go for a richer man - which usually means he is also older, having taken time to accumulate his wealth - as this is the best mate to ensure survival of her progeny.

Big muscles might have done this in cave-man times, but it doesn't work in today's society. Read Desmond Morris " Status and super-status" which explains that the man who can PAY for the 'muscle' men - ie. bodyguards and bouncers, is the 'alpha male' of today. He can provide good health care for the female and her offspring, good diet and living conditions, and good education for them. What's not to like? ;)

Tarzan was the alpha - swinging thru' trees and fighting crocs - but he doesn't really cut the mustard in Wall Street. :rolleyes:

HOLA4416
I hate bulging muscles - else I'd have gone for a wrestler instead of a sprinter.

I think some women go for a richer man - which usually means he is also older, having taken time to accumulate his wealth - as this is the best mate to ensure survival of her progeny.

Big muscles might have done this in cave-man times, but it doesn't work in today's society. Read Desmond Morris " Status and super-status" which explains that the man who can PAY for the 'muscle' men - ie. bodyguards and bouncers, is the 'alpha male' of today. He can provide good health care for the female and her offspring, good diet and living conditions, and good education for them. What's not to like? ;)

Tarzan was the alpha - swinging thru' trees and fighting crocs - but he doesn't really cut the mustard in Wall Street. :rolleyes:

Do you have to? We've managed to get this far without Pr1c4ster. :lol:

Women don't like men with grossly overdeveloped muscles..at least that's my experience. :(

HOLA4417
Do you have to? We've managed to get this far without Pr1c4ster. :lol:

Women don't like men with grossly overdeveloped muscles..at least that's my experience. :(

It does make carrying the shopping in so much easier :rolleyes:

HOLA4418

They can usually take the weight on their elbows. :blink:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Most women don't like men with huge muscles much at all.

However there are less men with huge muscles than there are women who like such men, meaning that if you do have huge muscles you do pretty well. Not sure its worth the effort though unless you naturally tend to be muscular or need to be so for work or sporting reasons.

HOLA4421
Most women don't like men with huge muscles much at all.

However there are less men with huge muscles than there are women who like such men, meaning that if you do have huge muscles you do pretty well. Not sure its worth the effort though unless you naturally tend to be muscular or need to be so for work or sporting reasons.

I like lifting weights. It's more interesting and challenging than slogging it out on a treadmill or the pavements for an hour plus.

Lifting weights 3 times a week, I can eat 3000kcals each day and stay lean, whereas someone who runs is likely to have a much slower metabolism due to poor muscular mass.

I'll admit I started it in my late teens to get the chicks, but have passed that phase (I'm getting grossly overdeveloped anyway) and now like it as a hobby.

HOLA4422
Guest AuntJess
Hold on.... you have a sprinter who isn't muscular?! Let me guess, he isn't pushing world records then.... ;-)

No...not now, but he was a record holder, probably before you were born.

He was muscular, but not in a bulgy way. He had a lean taut physique like this:

http://api.ning.com/files/huQ-e5Ku1LRgYKDX...arcsinger_l.jpg

NOT like this:

http://ovoworks.smugmug.com/photos/31109779_nm2kT-S.jpg

HOLA4423
No...not now, but he was a record holder, probably before you were born.

He was muscular, but not in a bulgy way. He had a lean taut physique like this:

http://api.ning.com/files/huQ-e5Ku1LRgYKDX...arcsinger_l.jpg

NOT like this:

http://ovoworks.smugmug.com/photos/31109779_nm2kT-S.jpg

Tell Menzies I think his yellow tweed jackets are quality. ;)

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived