House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Skinty

Why Do Men Like Women With Massive Breasts?

Guest theboltonfury
I reckon it's because it reminds them of being breast fed.

I don't like them massive.

One theory is that large breasts are a "handicap" signal to the male advertising the overall genetic quality of the female.

They are a sign that says "Look at me, I am so high quality that I can function even with these lumps of fat weighing me down". Analogous to the peacock's tail.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Handicap-Principle...4717&sr=8-1

Guest Skinty

But admit it, you wouldn't mind sticking your head between a pair and blowing a massive raspberry ...

One theory is that large breasts are a "handicap" signal to the male advertising the overall genetic quality of the female.

They are a sign that says "Look at me, I am so high quality that I can function even with these lumps of fat weighing me down". Analogous to the peacock's tail.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Handicap-Principle...4717&sr=8-1

Sounds like the ramblings of Dawn French.

But admit it, you wouldn't mind sticking your head between a pair and blowing a massive raspberry ...

You seem to be implying that men are shallow and breast fixated.

What time can I come round?

Which head were you referring to?

Sounds like the ramblings of Dawn French.

Nevertheless it is a theory taken seriously by conventional evolutionary biologists.

Here's a link to an interesting article, and a quote from it:

http://www.gametheory.net/news/Items/119.html

But in most species, females control mating, and they often have an irresistible attraction to the male with the equivalent of the red bull's-eye on his side. That is, they seem to select males for traits that make them less likely to survive. In peacocks, for instance, a bigger tail requires the male to waste huge amounts of energy. It also inhibits his ability to fly and makes him more vulnerable to predators. The female's own drab coloration attests to her abiding faith in the value of camouflage. But she will nonetheless choose the male with the bigger, showier tail nearly every time. The natural world is full of females falling hard for stupid male display behavior, including bright feathers, big antlers, and bombastic courtship rituals. Then again, male sexual selection sometimes forces irrational displays on females too. Most men prefer women with large, cumbersome breasts, for instance, though small breasts are just as good for nursing babies. It is, says Zahavi, a handicap, a cost ancestral women undertook to display greater nutritional fitness in the form of visible body fat.

Agreed.

Agreed.

I only opened this thread because I knew someone would post pictures.

Agreed.

What a nice thread.

I reckon it's because it reminds them of being breast fed.

This is probably true.

All breasts are huge in the eyes of a breast feeding baby boy and some men never grow up. Many still feel the need to be mothered.

Deary me, no, men do not like women with Massive Breasts?

Where did you get that idea from ?

Medium size are just fine, after a certain time when the belly button lies in between the "massive breasts" they are not so attractive.

Nice legs, all over good body shape is fine, big breasts, not necessary at all. Put it this way, if a woman has an ass to die for, would any man say sorry luv, your breasts are too small?

Why are women into blokes with massive cocks?

Guest Skinty
Why are women into blokes with massive cocks?

I have no idea. I find they make me gag.