House Price Crash Forum

Where Is Bart?

loginandtonic

Parry tells someone something's not nice, he gets an apology.

i tell someone else (not Patfig) that their behaviour is poor in calling people "retard/special olympians" and I get laughed at.

its all about respec' innit, and they aint got none for me

Thank you for the information.

Come on Bart, your fans await your return.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theboltonfury

i tell someone else (not Patfig) that their behaviour is poor in calling people "retard/special olympians" and I get laughed at.

I thought your comment about the use of the word 'retard' particularly in the context of the paraolympics was well placed. Many of the competitors in the paraolympics are also not suffering any sort of mental illness, they are often amputees, blind or physically handicapped. So not only was it not funny but it was also inaccurate.

I thought the fellow who said 'they are still retards' should be a bit sorry at that.

I'm not perfect though. For instance, I hate fat people. They are generally lazy and have a foul odour.

Guest Parry aka GOD

Me and Pat are mates is why.

Thank you for the information.

Come on Bart, your fans await your return.

it's 'Bart' remember :)

I thought your comment about the use of the word 'retard' particularly in the context of the paraolympics was well placed. Many of the competitors in the paraolympics are also not suffering any sort of mental illness, they are often amputees, blind or physically handicapped. So not only was it not funny but it was also inaccurate.

I thought the fellow who said 'they are still retards' should be a bit sorry at that.

I'm not perfect though. For instance, I hate fat people. They are generally lazy and have a foul odour.

at least someone's backed me up, thx. having lived near a couple of homes for both the physically disabled and the mentally disabled, few things annoy me more than those who in life's lottery are well and able taking the piss out of those that weren't so fortunate. when i was at school they used to call anyone they didnt like "spaz" or "spastic" which used to get me thumping those who i could take on, nowadays i know better and just leave them to their sad, inhuman narrow minds

Me and Pat are mates is why.

bet you're a big boy though, i'm getting the big strong built like a (smart) scaffolder vibe ;)

Guest Parry aka GOD
it's 'Bart' remember :)

at least someone's backed me up, thx. having lived near a couple of homes for both the physically disabled and the mentally disabled, few things annoy me more than those who in life's lottery are well and able taking the piss out of those that weren't so fortunate. when i was at school they used to call anyone they didnt like "spaz" or "spastic" which used to get me thumping those who i could take on, nowadays i know better and just leave them to their sad, inhuman narrow minds

bet you're a big boy though, i'm getting the big strong built like a (smart) scaffolder vibe ;)

I'm 6'1" and 110 kgs, down from 160+ kgs. Thick as pigsh1t. Only know about mud. All success pure luck.

We should be ashamed of ourselves. :(

This has made it to Page 5. :angry:

Moderator Doccyboy! Pin this please until Bart comes back. Thank you.

well i'm assuming he's on hols or so fed up waiting for the hpc he's taking a long break although not sure if mods are supposed to let someone know when they will be away ? 'bart' we hope to see you soon

Guest Parry aka GOD
well i'm assuming he's on hols or so fed up waiting for the hpc he's taking a long break although not sure if mods are supposed to let someone know when they will be away ? 'bart' we hope to see you soon

Pin this.

Guest Parry aka GOD
The modding queries I have raised have all been dealt with by Doccyboy. I don't know whether this is other peoples' experience.

I don't think Mr P is touting, just after some positive news on 'Bart'.

No, I want the fvckin' moderator job for a day, mainly to cause absolute terror, panic and carnage.

May be Bart has been kidnapped by Grant Bovey for his new business empire, using technology stolen from the TARDIS to enlarge executive slaveboxes, thereby increasing their price.

Guest Parry aka GOD
May be Bart has been kidnapped by Grant Bovey for his new business empire, using technology stolen from the TARDIS to enlarge executive slaveboxes, thereby increasing their price.

Unlikely.

Guest Parry aka GOD
What fun you could have. Move all "off topic" threads to the main forum and vise versa.

I'd replace all Bubbs charts with pictures of breasts.

I'd then temporarily ban Bubb for posting obscene images.

I'd change all Little Professors quotes into the kinky demands of a predatory homosexual.

All Injin's posts would be converted to pro-government support messages taken directly from the New Labour website.

I'd make excellent use of the random verbiage generator, morse code converter and other technological marvels of our modern age.

The Main Forum would start having 'technical issues' and be off line for an hour or so, redirecting everyone to the 'Aneros' thread.

I'd need help, but it's time we had a carnage night.

Guest X-QUORK
I'd replace all Bubbs charts with pictures of breasts.

I'd then temporarily ban Bubb for posting obscene images.

I'd change all Little Professors quotes into the kinky demands of a predatory homosexual.

All Injin's posts would be converted to pro-government support messages taken directly from the New Labour website.

I'd make excellent use of the random verbiage generator, morse code converter and other technological marvels of our modern age.

The Main Forum would start having 'technical issues' and be off line for an hour or so, redirecting everyone to the 'Aneros' thread.

I'd need help, but it's time we had a carnage night.

Smash the system man!

Archived