House Price Crash Forum

Where Is Bart?

loginandtonic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Parry aka GOD
i'm nice too

and so are you when not putting your thing between your legs to attract free drinks

Nah . . . in truth I'm a right kunt.

Guest theboltonfury
Good question. Keep this bumped. He's one of the Worlds genuinely nice people.

Thanks very much for your note. I'm dead chuffed for you. lucky man.

Guest Skinty

Where's Bart?

Maybe we should stare for ages at a cartoon of a large crowd until we spot him hidden away somewhere. It seems to work for Wally ...

Talk about syncronicity - I was thinking this myself today. I was thinking he was silent due to modding duties but would like to see more posts from the great Sheffield man himself.

TFH

His last seen entry is also listed as private. So when was he last seen?

Guest Parry aka GOD
I wasn't meaning to be not nice Mr P. Barts a real gent, not many of them left in this world...........

You scared me with that 'darkness' bit. I do get it. But I am worried about the old boy. Many people are lonely and depressed and with the situation in the UK right now . . . are at risk.

You scared me with that 'darkness' bit. I do get it. But I am worried about the old boy. Many people are lonely and depressed and with the situation in the UK right now . . . are at risk.

I know,

How's Thailand by the way, are you Bangkokking it tonight!!

Archived