House Price Crash Forum

Women - Question How Can You Go Out With Older Uglier Men ?

neonwhizz

HOLA441

I cite this example http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2224700.ece, Lauren Budd 18 David Williams 37.

I mean can we try and answer this question once and for all for all us normal - average - okay looking guys, because quite frankly it pisses us off. Why would a woman choose a crusty older, by that I mean over a 10 year age difference, man over someone your own age. Oh and while you are at it (women), tell us how you can go for the ugly but rich, wouldn't you rather be genuinely physically turned on.

I just don't get it, maybe it is our physical biological make up coming in to play, I mean you (women) can fake arousal with some lube and then opening your legs, us (most men) would need a hydraulic pump and crank to fake arousal with a woman that is 20 years older or someone that is drop dead ugly but has money.

No, I haven't had a bad night out with no result. I would just like this slightly controversial question answered in honest fashion once and for all so that I can put this nagging doubt to rest :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
I cite this example http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2224700.ece, Lauren Budd 18 David Williams 37.

I mean can we try and answer this question once and for all for all us normal - average - okay looking guys, because quite frankly it pisses us off. Why would a woman choose a crusty older, by that I mean over a 10 year age difference, man over someone your own age. Oh and while you are at it (women), tell us how you can go for the ugly but rich, wouldn't you rather be genuinely physically turned on.

Sorry mate,but as Aunt Jess once said , it all down to the size of the dick

HOLA446

Nice couple ??

This is why it really grinds, they are not a nice couple. All this is saying to me is that women will sacrifice plenty to get comfort, or progress their ambitions. I thought that sex was about 50% of the relationship, why don't women look for someone that they actually fancy ?

Let's be honest Lauren Budd, can't fancy him. I mean there are tens of thousands of men that look better than him, and she could have her pick, why on this planet did she pick him ??

HOLA447

Fair enough and no problem if that is the case, but can't she find the whole package, including a younger slightly better looking version ?

It still doesn't make sense, I mean when you were 18 could you have got it up for a 40 year old woman ? I doubt it, they all seem wrinkly and mishapen, I can't imagine how Budd feels. I mean she must really put her mind in a different place when entering the bed with this bloke.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Parry aka GOD
Nice couple ??

This is why it really grinds, they are not a nice couple. All this is saying to me is that women will sacrifice plenty to get comfort, or progress their ambitions. I thought that sex was about 50% of the relationship, why don't women look for someone that they actually fancy ?

Let's be honest Lauren Budd, can't fancy him. I mean there are tens of thousands of men that look better than him, and she could have her pick, why on this planet did she pick him ??

He's 37 not 73!!!

He's not bad looking.

Oh lordy, lordy, LORDY!!! I know couples where the age difference is the lasses age multiplied by at least 3. 22 year old I know is married to a old Essex crook appoaching 70.

HOLA4410

She has very small tits.

HOLA4411
Guest Skinty
Lets face it for most women sex is a tiny tiny part of our lives, so you weigh up the good person, good provider, kind hearted, wants kids before sex even comes into it.

Well said. Women will generally go for the person rather than the body. Men should do the same but their sex drive is often higher. But in terms of biology, they're just trying to spread their seed, women are trying to find support for the burden they have to carry.

Of course you do get your gold diggers who go for the money instead but they're just as short sighted.

As for the above example in the OP, think of it from the model's perspective. She is a person as well as a model. She doesn't necessarily think of herself as beautiful in the same way that those that see her think of her as beautiful. So it's no surprise if she is attracted to someone who has grown up a bit, has confidence and who can treat her as a person, who can make her laugh and who is accomplished in their own right.

Ironically enough, the man probably got the woman because her looks weren't so important to him.

HOLA4412
Guest Skinty

Do not try to understand female sexuality. Not even women do that. They just go with it.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Do not try to understand female sexuality. Not even women do that. They just go with it.

Well that really fills us with hope, so you don't understand your own sexuality, great !

No answers, nothing, no logic to it. This is bloody confusing.

Any other women care to offer any pearls of wisdom ? I'm serious.

HOLA4416
Guest Parry aka GOD
Well that really fills us with hope, so you don't understand your own sexuality, great !

No answers, nothing, no logic to it. This is bloody confusing.

Any other women care to offer any pearls of wisdom ? I'm serious.

Money!

Well if I put my c0ck between my legs and wiggle around screaming wearing a blonde wig I'm a passable 6 out of 10 on the beer goggles scale.

For what it's worth.

HOLA4417

women go for looks, typically, just like men do

if you're oldish and not so ahem attractive as am i stick an ad on a dating site and you'll get few if any responses.

get your better looking cousin's consent to use his picture and pop it on your own ad text and watch the responses flow in every hour.

soh and money is the icing on the cake, most women are looking for a looker just as most men are, its all about good looking offspring so they can find a mate and reproduce easily although some parents who are aesthetic do get rather interesting looking ;) kids sometimes, ironically

caveat: a drunk woman who you make laugh in a pub/club at closing time may drop her standards until sobriety, and vice versa - plus the sight of wealth or decent car will have a temporary hooking effect buying you time to endear yourselves to them but ultimately if no fancy then no deal imho

HOLA4418
Well said. Women will generally go for the person rather than the body. Men should do the same but their sex drive is often higher.

Nonsense. Women go for looks, money or power. Basicaly whetever looks best in front of their pals. Deny it, shout and cry sexist at it but thats the way it is.

Women will claim its all about "personality" and other crap but thats just the acceptable answer, to cover the truth.

Women's requirements are pretty much the same as mens, a couple of decades of feminism has made them afraid to admit it though.

HOLA4419
Nonsense. Women go for looks, money or power. Basicaly whetever looks best in front of their pals. Deny it, shout and cry sexist at it but thats the way it is.

Women will claim its all about "personality" and other crap but thats just the acceptable answer, to cover the truth.

Women's requirements are pretty much the same as mens, a couple of decades of feminism has made them afraid to admit it though.

+1 A* (except the poor luvs who have to accept the appearance challenged males cause they have nil choice, poor dears, but if they still had their looks you'd not see em for dust)

HOLA4420
Fair enough and no problem if that is the case, but can't she find the whole package, including a younger slightly better looking version ?

It still doesn't make sense, I mean when you were 18 could you have got it up for a 40 year old woman ? I doubt it, they all seem wrinkly and mishapen, I can't imagine how Budd feels. I mean she must really put her mind in a different place when entering the bed with this bloke.

A lot of young lads have their first sexual experience with the "older lady" (not that they are that fussy at that age) ..in a strange way, its a perfect match. 18 is the peak of the male sex drive & a women's doesn't peak until their 40s. I'd question why David Walliams is with her (apart from the obvious). Looks aren't everything - you cannot base a long term relationship entirely around the physical side. Of course their are mature 18 year olds, but the vast majority are incredibly naive.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Not all women.

A lot of very good looking men are far too vain to be much use to any woman, and besides, there will always be masses of other women who'll stop at nothing to pinch them. If a man's also got money, multiply those masses by any factor you care to name.

Given OK looks and OK earning power, what a lot of women want on top is someone kind, who makes them laugh, and who loves them just a bit more than he loves himself.

HOLA4423

Watch the Jeremy Kyle show. They do actually use real people, i met a couple down the job centre a couple of months ago who were apparently on the show.

Tonnes of ugly+attractive couples on that show. (and tonnes of plain ugly+ugly ones too) They usually seem to have far deeper 'issues' than what they see in their partner.

Of course, im talking about chavs here, so the dating scene is probably limited to their council estate, which will always result in throwing up odd couples.

HOLA4424
Given OK looks and OK earning power, what a lot of women want on top is someone kind, who makes them laugh, and who loves them just a bit more than he loves himself.

Na I don't buy it.

Women are constantly trying to elevate their "requirements" above those of men, as if they are somehow more noble or sophisticated.

"Makes them laugh", "loves them just a bit more than he loves himself" - sure, great. Thats something women love to tell other women about their boyfriend or husband.

Before all this, looks, money, power are what women find attractive - and I have no problem with this, its perfectly natural. Its a shame a lot of women aren't confident enough to be open about it.

HOLA4425
Guest Skinty
if you're oldish and not so ahem attractive as am i stick an ad on a dating site and you'll get few if any responses.

get your better looking cousin's consent to use his picture and pop it on your own ad text and watch the responses flow in every hour.

That's because it's a dating site and they have very little else to go on other than personal specifications.

Archived