House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Relaxation Suite

The Clock Is Ticking

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets...n-22-years.html

"Increased optimism over the global economy has seen the index of leading shares rise 14.9pc in July and August. The last time it rose as much was in January and February 1987. Then the index jumped 17.1pc, kicking off a 40pc surge which came to an abrupt end ten months later on October 19, when stock markets tumbled around the globe."

The massive rally is out of breath, the big boys are selling shares off like they were on fire, and we're getting closer to the autumn Market Meltdown by the day. The question is: will Obrownama be able to spin it into a "blip"?

10 MONTHS away?

That's hardly a correlation in time terms.

Anyway I don't wanna wait that long!

I don't think there's any indication the timeline would have to be exactly the same. I am just pleased that this insane bull run is starting to be linked to previous ones that, of course, all ended in the inevitable way. I'm sticking to my guns - this autumn it's Goodnight Vienna, or Goodbye London, more accurately.

Edited by D-503

The TURN could be just days away...

And you are right, there's been a big swing towrds too much optimism

"A Shocking Fall" and 89% Bulls

Candlestick the ftse100 on a weekly basis and you can see what is coming next...5000 is a psycological barrier that when once reached,is going to cause big problems for the Market. If I was going to take a punt, it would be on rediculous price growth companies, especially those with poor fundamentals. Short of course. Q3 will be below expectations due to increaseing bad debt write downs, q4 IMO will be the real shocker and when the reality of us going down a 10year road of austerity. House prices will continue to go up for another couple of months especially with the stamp duty holiday coming to an end soon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets...n-22-years.html

"Increased optimism over the global economy has seen the index of leading shares rise 14.9pc in July and August. The last time it rose as much was in January and February 1987. Then the index jumped 17.1pc, kicking off a 40pc surge which came to an abrupt end ten months later on October 19, when stock markets tumbled around the globe."

The massive rally is out of breath, the big boys are selling shares off like they were on fire, and we're getting closer to the autumn Market Meltdown by the day. The question is: will Obrownama be able to spin it into a "blip"?

You mention "The Big Boys" >

'Big Ben' the largest clock in UK 'ticking' away in central London!

Then there is BEN Nevis - the largest SCOTTISH mountain in the UK!

GueSS who's 'turf' it's on > 'SCOTLAND' YARD - the spinning Masonic (tri-sided) 'Big Cheese'!

B=2nd letter of Alphabet BB=22

You mention "The Big Boys" >

'Big Ben' the largest clock in UK 'ticking' away in central London!

Then there is BEN Nevis - the largest SCOTTISH mountain in the UK!

GueSS who's 'turf' it's on > 'SCOTLAND' YARD - the spinning Masonic (tri-sided) 'Big Cheese'!

B=2nd letter of Alphabet BB=22

Easier to look for things that don't fit a pattern.

It's "NEW Scotland Yard" - the 'playground' of the Scottish New World Order!

The triangular spinning cheese.

If you you take the three points at each end of the triangle and attach say a laser pointing at the ground - it forms an OCC(33)ULT 'RING'(Magic Circle) as it spins around!

That's what you are 'really' seeing!

Edited by erranta

If you you take the three points at each end of the triangle and attach say a laser pointing at the ground - it forms an OCC(33)ULT 'RING'(Magic Circle) as it spins around!

Time for your meds.

33rd of October then?

"When parliament is sitting after dark, a light shines from the top of Big Ben's tower."

From Freemason Encyclopedia >

LUX (latin) - "Light" means "FREEMASONRY"

Edited by erranta

Eh? 'Ow they work that out, then?

"When parliament is sitting after dark, a light shines from the top of Big Ben's tower."

Are you on the right forum?

The divining and general witchcraft forum is on www.wizards-and-witches-unite-against-mugglebankerscum.co.hogwarts

33rd of October then?

:lol: There used to be a 33rd of October, but the Masons are keeping it hidden until 2012 when the asteroid hits us.

DR Bubb,

I agree we are nearing a critical point. This may be an interesting chart for you, it is of GSK it is an largely un-hyped company even with the threat of more swine flue this Autumn. What I have noticed is it is reaching close to the point where further rises would bring it out of an 11 year plus bear decline.

picture1whm.jpg

Interesting times

On a different tact it may only just be getting going!

Does not seem accurate to me S&P does not look right?

Meltup_1.jpg

Edited by Confounded

10 MONTHS away?

That's hardly a correlation in time terms.

Anyway I don't wanna wait that long!

Wait that long for what? To buy shares, as they'll be really cheap? Or to buy a house presumably, as that is the main obsession on here? Do you think another stock market crash will what exactly? Cause all houses to drop substantially? Overnight? There's some magical fairy-land pixie dust connection between the stock exchanges and housing then?

:lol:

DR Bubb,

I agree we are nearing a critical point. This may be an interesting chart for you, it is of GSK it is an largely un-hyped company even with the threat of more swine flue this Autumn. What I have noticed is it is reaching close to the point where further rises would bring it out of an 11 year plus bear decline.

Pharmaceuticals are always very hard to predict and are up and down like the proverbial. One year they've found a cure for asthma and they're suddenly worth billions, 2 years later they are getting sued by asthma sufferers with side-effects and they drop off a cliff. And on and on it goes..........