House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Gordo New Big Idea

He's mad. He's the maddest baddest Primo Minesterio we've had since the last one. I can't tell you how deep my heartfelt love for the man doesn't go. If you had screwewewed things up as much as these Honey Monsters have you'd think you'd have the decency to go quietly. But not Codron.

Have I mentioned Frankie Miller yet?

Primo Minesterio Gordo Browno de la Republica de Bananos.

What a cheek he has, he slaughters the country's chances and then points the finger at british business and tells THEM to do more to reduce young unemployment! the mans a gem, he's like some cad character from a novel.

What a cheek he has, he slaughters the country's chances and then points the finger at british business and tells THEM to do more to reduce young unemployment! the mans a gem, he's like some cad character from a novel.

Yep. Thou shalt not employ anyone over 40, and think twice about hiring people over 25.

That way they won't build up unaffordable pension entitlements.

Whilst increasing employers NI contributions by 7% and small business corporation tax by 16%.

Which of course will persuade business to shed as much labour as possible.

Guest Parry aka GOD
She reminds me of this chap:

AckbarStanding.jpg

Tears of laughter still roll down face! :lol:

One hitherto unmentioned aspect of his madness is that 18-24 year olds are, statistically, those least likely to bother to vote.

Yes but it makes out he's doing something rather than the do nothing conservatives.

One hitherto unmentioned aspect of his madness is that 18-24 year olds are, statistically, those least likely to bother to vote.

But in theory each non-voting 18-24 yr will have two parents.

emma%20shows%20gordon.jpg

I'd like to give her one!

Sounds like Government to pay Bussiness to employ young people to work on a voluntary i.e. wageless basis. Bet they are going to be thrilled. Working for nothing I expect. Genious.

I know.

He could call it "The New Deal for Young People" and levy a special tax on industry (lets call it a "Windfall Tax") to pay for it.

In fact this was done by Nulabour in 1998 and was widely believed to be a failure succeeding only in a temporary massage of unemployment figures.

There was also a fast track onto Jobcentre Plus New Deal launched in 2007 which also failed

Same old Brown.

I know.

He could call it "The New Deal for Young People" and levy a special tax on industry (lets call it a "Windfall Tax") to pay for it.

In fact this was done by Nulabour in 1998 and was widely believed to be a failure succeeding only in a temporary massage of unemployment figures.

There was also a fast track onto Jobcentre Plus New Deal launched in 2007 which also failed

Same old Brown.

Its already coming. From Oct 09 the new, new, New Deal.

http://www.smf.co.uk/flexible-new-deal-making-it-work.html

"From October 2009, various New Deal programmes, the cornerstone of the government’s active labour market policies since 1997, will be replaced by the Flexible New Deal (FND). The new programme will aim to find more effective ways to help more than 200,000 long-term unemployed people into work each year. Under FND, after 12 months of unemployment, claimants will be referred to private or third sector contractors, which will be paid by results to find them work. This new approach represents a radical shift in mainstream employment services. With up to £2 billion of contracts to be allocated over the next five years, and with the prospect of much more to come, it will be important to get the policy right."

Involuntary free labour is coming. :unsure:

One source said one of Labour's main challenges to David Cameron would be: "Do the Tories have a genuine commitment to public services or would they make ideological and swingeing cuts?"

Quite right, we can't have ideology and politics getting in the way of running the country. The next thing you know and the voters will be getting a real choice of parties with clear and differing policies, such behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.

Edited by chefdave