House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecrashingisles

Kidnap Suspect: 'wait Until You Hear The Story'

Full bizarro interview with the guy who kept a girl prisoner for 18 years.

http://www.kcra.com/news/20591281/detail.html

"You are going to be completely impressed," he said. "It's a disgusting thing that took place with me at the beginning. But I turned my life completely around and to be able to understand that, you have to start there."

Garrido also claimed that he left important documents with an agent at the FBI office in San Francisco.

"What's kept me busy the last several years is I've completely turned my life around," Garrido told KCRA 3. "And you're going to find the most powerful story coming from the witness, the victim -- you wait. If you take this a step at a time, you're going to fall over backwards and in the end, you're going to find the most powerful heart-warming story."

Essentially that's the difference between a religious type and someone who lives by spiritual principles.

One talks a good talk but acts like a sociopath. The other tries to live a decent life and deosn't shout about it.

What - like scurrying around in underground tunnels and temples - like RATS?

Why is it so often the 'highly religious' types that end up doing sick stuff to kids?

Have you read about the CIA /illuminati child kidnap rings? Maybe you ought to research and whilst you are at it research their mind-control 'Monarch' program!

Also the Disney 'Mouseketeers'

'They' are starting to scrub links off GO-OGLE so you might have to search!

They make those kids in school go off their heads and start shooting their classmates etc too.

All to do with getting guns confiscated in USA - dis-arming population!

Have you read about the CIA /illuminati child kidnap rings? Maybe you ought to research and whilst you are at it research their mind-control 'Monarch' program!

They make those kids in school go off their heads and start shooting their classmates etc too.

:P

Geez, HPC is going steadily downhill.

:P

RA-tions(blew up in their faces!) = TUNA! :P