House Price Crash Forum

The bigger question is what % of savings?

Depends on your opinion of where we are headed in the next 3-5 years.

A conservative would put 5-10% of savings into gold/silver. Others might put 40-50%. Some, who fear for the future (with good reason) have nearer 100%.

It's a personal decision.

Depends on your opinion of where we are headed in the next 3-5 years.

A conservative would put 5-10% of savings into gold/silver. Others might put 40-50%. Some, who fear for the future (with good reason) have nearer 100%.

It's a personal decision.

I feel comfortable with a 20% base with the view of increasing this. I have been liquidating my electronic gold and buying more physical stuff with emphasis on full and half sovs, fractional brits and "historical" European gold coins which will not only benefit from a rising gold price, but IMO will gain a premium due to their scarcity.

Gold and silver are about to rocket over the next 6 months. Now is as good a time as any to get in. Just my own opinion of course, and Paulsons.

Gold and silver are about to rocket over the next 6 months. Now is as good a time as any to get in. Just my own opinion of course, and Paulsons.

Therefore to buy it is necessary today?

Possibility to make money for igold nvestments seems to me doubtful, more likely possibility to reduce risks.

Liked as it have written about http://goldvender.com/2009/07/06/why-buy-gold/

Is that your blog?

Who is it aimed at?

It is quite a simplistic analysis. Some of the posters on here try to look deeper into the issue of gold ownership.

If you don't mind me asking, you seem foreign - perhaps Chinese from your grammar. Isn't there a tradition of having savings in gold in many oriental countries? Perhaps your parents know more about gold ownership than you or I.

Is that your blog?

Who is it aimed at?

It is quite a simplistic analysis. Some of the posters on here try to look deeper into the issue of gold ownership.

If you don't mind me asking, you seem foreign - perhaps Chinese from your grammar. Isn't there a tradition of having savings in gold in many oriental countries? Perhaps your parents know more about gold ownership than you or I.

It isn't my blog. And I'm not from Chine.