HOLA441
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

government stimulus....the current way to 100% mortgages with homebuy schemes.

most have run out of funding so its just newbuilds that get it.

this MUST have had an effect....boy, the cost though...to get prices up for a few months.

HOLA445
HOLA446

I'm in If Anyone's Interested thread in Financial Markets all the time. Hardly ever here and that continues.

Regarding forecast - actually it was 40-50% - for current view - listen to Radio 4 MoneyBox this Saturday... (Full version next Wednesday). Then on i Player.

HOLA447
I'm in If Anyone's Interested thread in Financial Markets all the time. Hardly ever here and that continues.

Regarding forecast - actually it was 40-50% - for current view - listen to Radio 4 MoneyBox this Saturday... (Full version next Wednesday). Then on i Player.

More power to your bargepole, FP. Nice to see you on here.

HOLA448

FP,

Be warned I saw the moneybox bloke on his regular BBC News spot a couple of weeks ago and he said "It doesn't matter what you pay for your house if you are going to live in it for a number of years"

HOLA449

I reckon you're going to be BANG ON the nail FP. -40-50%. EASILY coming.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Dear FP,

You made a very poignant comment and one I also believe in.

You do not have a 15-year house price rise, ending in the biggest bubble of all time and the biggest economic and financial collapse since World War One and a house price crash which only lasts 18 months.

If it's all over for the biggest financial train wreck since whenever, all I can say that it was complete doddle and what was all the fuss about!

Edited by Take Me Back To London!

HOLA4412

Good work FP! Nice to see you still in action. Did the Beeb literally downgrade your forecast? That's very naughty. ;)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
So thats two clueless charlatans talking about something they know bu**er all about.

When did the self proclaimed "housing expert" Financial Planner sell to rent?

yes it was 2001. Some expert!

Well to be fair, prices may fall below their 2001 levels. Let's wait until it's all over and history can judge FP and us all.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
When did the self proclaimed "housing expert" Financial Planner sell to rent?

yes it was 2001. Some expert!

It this true?

If so no wonder he is looking for 40 to 50% falls, he needs those to buy back his house at the same price he sold it for.

I do enjoy listening to his TV and radio apearences, but now i need to keep in mind that he has a vested interest in talking down the market.

Edited by Mammon

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
FP by your own admission you have been consistently wrong on House prices since you sold to STR in 2002 - with all due respect why should we pay any attention to you now ?

Depends on how you define wrong. I thought houses were overpriced when I bought in 02. I then set a stupid target that if our property reach I would sell and that arrived in March 07. Houses were overvalues in 2002 and they were exceptionally overvalued in 2007.

You need to see the bigger picture of a 50 year credit bubble that is currently unwinding, this is not your normal housing market cycle it went beyond that.

HOLA4420
Depends on how you define wrong. I thought houses were overpriced when I bought in 02. I then set a stupid target that if our property reach I would sell and that arrived in March 07. Houses were overvalues in 2002 and they were exceptionally overvalued in 2007.

You need to see the bigger picture of a 50 year credit bubble that is currently unwinding, this is not your normal housing market cycle it went beyond that.

So true....many just look at a few years and then judge...I think anyone over fourty takes a much broader view...

HOLA4421
It this true?

If so no wonder he is looking for 40 to 50% falls, he needs those to buy back his house at the same price he sold it for.

I do enjoy listening to his TV and radio apearences, but now i need to keep in mind that he has a vested interest in talking down the market.

Its all true! Amazing what dross they will stick in front of a camera at the BBC isn't it?

Then there are is DOW and Gold predictions LOL I could go on - but he's not worth it.

HOLA4422
Its all true!

Then there are is DOW and Gold predictions LOL I could go on - but he's not worth it.

I am not going to go down the road yet again of arguing with this poster. I do think I should point out that on the one hand s/he berates me practically every time I say anything then s/he has the gall to say that. :lol:

BTW - some of what s/he says about me is not true. I have said what many times before. I'm done with that nonsense.

HOLA4423
FP by your own admission you have been consistently wrong on House prices since you sold to STR in 2002 - with all due respect why should we pay any attention to you now ?

How do you know his investment since selling hasn't beat house price rises?

If it has, he was ahead of the game.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest pioneer31

I'm not surprised

It's filling up with idiots by the day