House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shug

Tiddler To Watch

Blimey ! what a jump , hope you`re in with a few squid ?

Had a few million of them at .15 and cashed in at .28. Will be expecting a fall back to get in again. I think OPM will progress well from 3rd quarter onwards.

Yeah, right. Buy something that's shot up, get hammered once by the spread and a second time by the bubble bursting.

That is, unless one happens to know a genuine reason why a stock should prosper.

Had a few million of them at .15 and cashed in at .28. Will be expecting a fall back to get in again. I think OPM will progress well from 3rd quarter onwards.

What's your relationship with the company and/or their brokers?

What's your relationship with the company and/or their brokers?

No relationship whatsoever. Why?, if you don't mind me asking.

No relationship whatsoever. Why?, if you don't mind me asking.

I was curious how you ended up with 10-20% of the company (I've not bothered to look at the actual market cap/share issue - so have gone off hotairmail's numbers).

Edit: I've re-read your post and checked up and realise you're talking decimal pence......so I'm out by a factor of 100. Ignore me............. :rolleyes:

Edited by For no one

I was curious how you ended up with 10-20% of the company (I've not bothered to look at the actual market cap/share issue - so have gone off hotairmail's numbers).

I don't know where your 3rd party figures are from, but the total number of shares in issue are 1,518,979,086 Ordinary Shares of £0.0006818 each.

Nowhere near 10%, even if 32.05% is taken from total to account for the numbers of shares not in public ownership.

I don't know where your 3rd party figures are from, but the total number of shares in issue are 1,518,979,086 Ordinary Shares of £0.0006818 each.

Nowhere near 10%, even if 32.05% is taken from total to account for the numbers of shares not in public ownership.

Yes, I've edited my post above. Mes apologies. Nice trade!

Its market cap is £1.25m for Chrissake. It's not even worth a conversation.

A profit is a profit , hats off to all the little guys who are making money in this market . I`ve lost my nerve at the moment and can only see the downside wherever I look .