House Price Crash Forum

It Contractor? Out Of Work? Wages Depressed?

HOLA441
And you're a hypocrite.

You like efficiency and, face it, you're inefficient.

You can't have it both ways. Now explain why I am an onanist.

Teacher who faces no threat from outsourcing, wages payed by me, thinks I'm a hypocrite because I do not think that the entire IT industry in this country should be put on the dole and replaced with Indian IT workers flown in.

Yes, this clearly makes me a hypocrite. I should obviously work for Indian wages to compete, in a country where it is not possible to survive on those wages, says @rsehole teacher who will not have to compete with them personally himself.

Yes, I'm obviously a hypocrite.

You are a thick w@nker. It scares me to death that my children could be being taught by somebody like you. As they say those who can do, those who can't teach.

Edited by wickywackywoo

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
What is naive about that? It strikes me as a prty actually speaking the truth rather than trying to justify the ludicrous.

I'm going to start a political party for turkeys and the main pledge of my manifesto is a new festival called Christmas.

HOLA443
Guest absolutezero
Teacher who faces no threat from outsourcing, wages payed by me, thinks I'm a hypocrite because I do not think that the entire IT industry in this country should be put on the dole and replaced with Indian IT workers flown in.

Yes, this clearly makes me a hypocrite. I should obviously work for Indian wages to compete, in a country where it is not possible to survive on those wages, says @rsehole teacher who will not have to compete with them personally himself.

You are a thick w@nker. It scares me to death that my children could be being taught by somebody like you. As they say those who can do, those who can't teach.

So now you've shown I've got under your skin by exposing you as the hypocrite that you are, perhaps you'll answer me some questions.

1. Is efficiency in any organisation a good thing?

HOLA444
HOLA445

Thank god my kids go to private school. Otherwise they would be indoctrinated in nulabour spin where it is evil to suceed. :lol:

HOLA446

You could always retrain as an IT teacher, avoid schools in Leicester or Bradford looking at the classroom might cause nightmarish flashbacks.

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest absolutezero
You could always retrain as an IT teacher, avoid schools in Leicester or Bradford looking at the classroom might cause nightmarish flashbacks.

He'd make a good teacher. He's got the art of moaning and claiming to be hard done by down to a T. :lol:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
So now you've shown I've got under your skin by exposing you as the hypocrite that you are, perhaps you'll answer me some questions.

1. Is efficiency in any organisation a good thing?

I've just shown quite clearly 1. I'm not the hypocrite, you are, and 2. You are as logic challenged as SNCR.

Of course efficiency in an organisation is a good thing but not when taken to extremes. How will if help them if they're really, really efficient but they have no f*cking customers and the country is suffering widespread riots? You're like all the other logic challenged people on here, you can't follow through with the logic to the inevitable conclusion.

I see no point in carrying this on with you. As far as I'm concerned you're a pretty unpleasant person and not fit to be teaching.

HOLA4412

Fact is what they are doing to IT is only short term efficiency to make more money on contracts for specific companies.

For UK PLC its a loss due to more long term unemployment to be paid and much less income and corporate tax taken in.

If you look at whether this is an efficiency for the UK I think the answer is no.

HOLA4413
Guest absolutezero
I've just shown quite clearly 1. I'm not the hypocrite, you are, and 2. You are as logic challenged as SNCR.

Of course efficiency in an organisation is a good thing but not when taken to extremes. How will if help them if they're really, really efficient but they have no f*cking customers and the country is suffering widespread riots? You're like all the other logic challenged people on here, you can't follow through with the logic to the inevitable conclusion.

I see no point in carrying this on with you. As far as I'm concerned you're a pretty unpleasant person and not fit to be teaching.

Right. A great argument which can be summarised as "efficiency is good but not when it affects me personally. I've lost the argument so I'll insult you instead".

HOLA4414
I told you anyone should be able to go and work anywhere - that is not the same BTW.

No you didn't. I asked if you thought anybody in the world should be able to come and work here. To which you replied yes with some rubbish about RR engineers.

You said nothing about the rest of the world going the same way.

You can't even remember what you said. :lol: It's not really possible to debate with people who are dishonest in such a way so I'm going to leave it at that.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

so should we use software to make business more efficient or should we continue to employ people using typewriters to keep people in employment?

think of all the administrators you are putting out of work with your IT implementation. you are costing them jobs and thus bringing down the country too... :blink:

Edited by mfp123

HOLA4417
Guest absolutezero
No you didn't. I asked if you thought anybody in the world should be able to come and work here. To which you replied yes with some rubbish about RR engineers.

You can't even remember what you said. :lol: It's not really possible to debate with people who are dishonest in such a way so I'm going to leave it at that.

To summarise:

"I'm losing the argument and can't construct a decent one against you so I'll either insult you or ignore you altogether...."

HOLA4418

Fair enough, while you're sleeping my dilligent outsourcees will still be hard at it dealing with customer queries. Hopefully they'll leave something for people in this country to do in the morning.

'Here' is part of the world BTW.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
so should we use software to make business more efficient or should we continue to employ people using typewriters to keep people in employment?

think of all the administrators you are putting out of work with your IT implementation. you are costing them jobs and thus bringing down the country too... :blink:

You're talking rubbish. IT was natural progress, it destroyed some industries but created a whole new industry staffed by British workers. The jobs changed but were still done by Brits.

In this case we are talking about not simply changing one job for another but giving the jobs to foreigners.

Completely different. Progress can't be halted, immigration can.

HOLA4422
Guest absolutezero
You're talking rubbish. IT was natural progress, it destroyed some industries but created a whole new industry staffed by British workers. The jobs changed but were still done by Brits.

In this case we are talking about not simply changing one job for another but giving the jobs to foreigners.

Oh look. He's ignoring me. :lol:

HOLA4423

Let computer do job = good.

Let foreigner do job = bad.

Let foreigner do job on computer = double bad.

HOLA4424

If you followed Labour's policy on IT then if British Scientists today cracked Cold Fusion and we were immediately the World leaders in Cold Fusion within a few years, at most, the Labour Govt will have arranged to outsource all the Cold Fusion work and knowledge to the likes of India IMPO.

At which point some Cabinet Ministers would retire and become highly paid execs at the British Indian Cold Fusion Council or similar QUANGO IMPO!

Go figure!

Just my personal view.

HOLA4425
Guest absolutezero
If you followed Labour's policy on IT then if British Scientists today cracked Cold Fusion and we were immediately the World leaders in Cold Fusion within a few years, at most, the Labour Govt will have arranged to outsource all the Cold Fusion work and knowledge to the likes of India IMPO.

At which point some Cabinet Ministers would retire and become highly paid execs at the British Indian Cold Fusion Council or similar QUANGO IMPO!

Go figure!

Just my personal view.

The Tories would be no different.