House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Location X 3 In Auld Reekie Tonight

Should be interesting. Read the splurge inthe Metro today. Apparetnly 2 couples in Edinburgh. Both picky. They have trouble in Edinburgh's competitive market. :blink:

Will be interesting to see what this throws up and when it was filmed. Edinburgh's market has not been competitive for at least 18 months. Also will be good to see what they say prices here have fallen by. I think most are agreed so far it is about 15% across the board (With exceptions of course), with sales figures down 60% +

I wonder what we will be told tonight...

Prices correct as at April 2008, said the end-credits... and apparently one of the flats closed for offers in about 7-10 days, if I heard correctly. I probably didn't as I was too busy shouting at the TV.

OMG, £500k or £600k for 2 or 3 bed ground or garden flats...... so that they could have their city centre lifestyle

I thought they were absolutely bonkers paying that much for those flats. The way they went on like that door added about £50k to the value of that flat - its just a DOOR! you walk in and out of it when you come home, its that simple. your friends won't think more of you when they come round to dinner parties for the "wow factor"

Also, I couldn't believe the bidding on that o/o 475k flat. One minute the guy didn't even like it, 20 minutes later they were bidding 586k for it and then they up it in a heartbeat just because their solicitor says he has heard a whisper and thinks it will go for "a number begining with a 6"! Didn't seem very ethical of the professinoals involved to me.

Those watching south of the border must have thought our O/O system looked pretty ropey!

Edited by aitchie

That was a horrible advertisment for a rather large number of people who live in this City. Unfortunately.

Those watching south of the border must have thought our O/O system looked pretty ropey!

Those watching south of the border must have thought our prices are completely barking!

Honestly, 500k for a maindoor in Cockridge.

600k for half a terrace in the west end with a pokey garden!

Makes Merchiston/Morningside seem cheap. Almost ;)

I was out all day yesterday but, seeing that this wretched programme was going to be about Embra, I actually set it to record.

Yes, I actually set ‘Location x 3’ to record, with an intention to watch it later.

God, I feel dirty!

I was out all day yesterday but, seeing that this wretched programme was going to be about Embra, I actually set it to record.

Yes, I actually set ‘Location x 3’ to record, with an intention to watch it later.

God, I feel dirty!

Advice - Protect your TV. It shows all that is horrible about this City.

Advice - Protect your TV. It shows all that is horrible about this City.

Damn, I missed it. Saw it was on considered having a look but didnt realise it was in Edinburgh.

I hope the couples in question were advised to 'snap up' a few rental properties as invesments for the poor people to live in.