House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZR_Seanie

New Ea Phrase

Excuse me for seeming daft, but what else would someone do after buying a house?

Rent it out and wait for all the free money to come rolling in?

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but Rightmove and doing less and less photos with many of their properties, whether this is to try to encourage people to go and LOOK....hard to try to talk someone into buying something unless you speak to them...but also I guess they NEED some people to show the property to, don't know about you lot but I would never bother to look at a property if I didn't like the pictures and couldn't be bothered to look unless they give me some pictures.

The other thing I have noticed is that some EA's are taking less and less pictures of bedrooms and kitchens and more and more artisitic shots of pansies in the garden , or the door knob or even the bathroom sink! All that makes me think is "haven't they got anything worth photographing other than a few plants in the garden?"

I love EA speak, NOT (!!) ......does ANYONE believe it ? I guess they must otherwise NOTHING would be selling......

The other thing I have noticed is that some EA's are taking less and less pictures of bedrooms and kitchens and more and more artisitic shots of pansies in the garden , or the door knob or even the bathroom sink!

Poo polishing

not rightmove, it's the EAs who take the pics.

Maybe they just cba taking lots because houses are flying out the door

or because their phtographer got the sack and the yts can't work the camera

or because the wide angle lens got broken and they can't afford a new one.

I'm seeing loads of pics on houses still, if not more than usual.

Guest pioneer31
"It is just waiting for that new owner to move their belongings in and enjoy"

Oh I do love a house with personality!

Edited by pioneer31

Just Move in!
Like they're saying the house is sad, feel sorry for it and buy it! Anthropomorphism taken too far!!!! Maybe if they dress it in skimpy lingerie and put eyeshadow over the windows someone will be tempted. Edited by blankster