House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Dead Kennedys

Another one bites the dust.

Daddy, daddy - buy me a senate seat.

Finest hour - being told to get stuffed by a British soldier whilst trying to win a few Irish American votes whilst interfering in Ulster.

Won't be missed.

Another one bites the dust.

Daddy, daddy - buy me a senate seat.

Finest hour - being told to get stuffed by a British soldier whilst trying to win a few Irish American votes whilst interfering in Ulster.

Won't be missed.

Yes he will

Put simply, the 37-year-old Kennedy crashed a car off a bridge into six feet of water on the way home from a party and then fled the scene. His passenger Mary Jo Kopechne drowned, trapped in the car, as much as 2 hours after the crash. Kennedy did not alert the emergency services and did not report the incident to the police until after Kopechne's body was discovered the following day. Only seven days after the crash he was given a two-year suspended sentence for leaving the scene of an accident. In January 1970, an inquest into Kopechne's death took place in Edgartown, Massachusetts. At the request of Kennedy's lawyers, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ordered the inquest be conducted in secret.

Oily, corrupt, shameless liar who thought only of himself and his political career, even at the expense of an innocent woman's life.... or a tramatised motorist. You decide:

Guest X-QUORK

They say a change is as good as a rest, so rather than using "Is the Pope a Catholic?", try using "Are the Kennedys gun shy?".

Won't miss Teddy, he and his Irish-American ilk prolonged the Troubles with their huge financial support for the IRA. Having a change of mind at the endgame doesn't repair the damage already done.

Put simply, the 37-year-old Kennedy crashed a car off a bridge into six feet of water on the way home from a party and then fled the scene. His passenger Mary Jo Kopechne drowned, trapped in the car, as much as 2 hours after the crash. Kennedy did not alert the emergency services and did not report the incident to the police until after Kopechne's body was discovered the following day. Only seven days after the crash he was given a two-year suspended sentence for leaving the scene of an accident. In January 1970, an inquest into Kopechne's death took place in Edgartown, Massachusetts. At the request of Kennedy's lawyers, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ordered the inquest be conducted in secret.

Oily, corrupt, shameless liar who thought only of himself and his political career, even at the expense of an innocent woman's life.... or a tramatised motorist. You decide:

Interesting link thanks. I like the comments which sum up nicely my view of this piece of dirt.

there will be millions of happy people in the UK now......rot in hell you terrorist loving scumbag

Good Riddance! Rot in hell liar!

May that ******ing murderous traitor rot in hell.

Ted Kennedy campaign Slogan "Two chickens in every pot, a car in every garage, and a blonde in every pond"

I always wondered what kind of bribe, or intimidation Mary Jo's parents got to make them keep silent.

Bye Teddy don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out!

HAHA! Screw you, Teddy! Mary Jo has finally been avenged! See you in Hell! >:)

Interesting link thanks. I like the comments which sum up nicely my view of this piece of dirt.

there will be millions of happy people in the UK now......rot in hell you terrorist loving scumbag

Good Riddance! Rot in hell liar!

May that ******ing murderous traitor rot in hell.

Ted Kennedy campaign Slogan "Two chickens in every pot, a car in every garage, and a blonde in every pond"

I always wondered what kind of bribe, or intimidation Mary Jo's parents got to make them keep silent.

Bye Teddy don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out!

HAHA! Screw you, Teddy! Mary Jo has finally been avenged! See you in Hell! >:)

Cos that isn't going to further feed the current transatlantic rift is it?

Cos that isn't going to further feed the current transatlantic rift is it?

There is no rift between the good citizens of this country and the good citizens of the United States. The current trans-Atlantic rift is between our corrupt, lying, venal ruling classes who put their political careers, their oil contracts and their thirst for power above the lives of Mary Jo Kopechne, the Pan-Am passengers, hundreds of British and American troops and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghans.

Go to the mainstream media today and there are countless eulogies about how wonderful Teddy Kennedy was. Go to the internet and you see what people really remember and really think. For that reason the politicians are busy trying to work out how to close down the Internet as a forum of free speech. Self-censorship is the most feeble form of capitulation.

Go to the mainstream media today and there are countless eulogies about how wonderful Teddy Kennedy was. Go to the internet and you see what people really remember and really think. For that reason the politicians are busy trying to work out how to close down the Internet as a forum of free speech. Self-censorship is the most feeble form of capitulation.

The Times lead story has only 5 ED: err, 6 comments - all appallingly eulogistic.

NICHOLAS EKTOP wrote:

Ted Kennedy a true Democrat who serve democracy in its real ancient Greek tradition.

August 26, 2009 12:04 PM BST on UK-TimesOnline

Recommend? (2)

Delia Morris wrote:

RIP Ted, thanks for all your good works.

August 26, 2009 10:17 AM BST on UK-TimesOnline

Recommend? (5)

Charan Muzaya wrote:

May you rest in peace Teddy! You are loved all over the world - in America, Europe, Africa, Asia. Death is not the end; your soul continues on its noble spiritual journey. The goodness you left on earth will benefit millions more!

August 26, 2009 8:51 AM BST on UK-TimesOnline

Recommend? (10)

Graeme Hutchison wrote:

A true giant has passed on. Long will he be remembered for everything good he has done. farewell Ted, you were the last of an inspirational generation.

August 26, 2009 8:51 AM BST on UK-TimesOnline

Recommend? (16)

Gabriel Tolefe-Taylor wrote:

Rest in peace Ted, you would be missed by all those who heard your wise counsel over the years.

August 26, 2009 8:19 AM BST on UK-TimesOnline

Recommend? (12)

Michael Guinn wrote:

We love you Teddy. The Last Lion will never be forgotten!

All you baggers, birthers and bigots: We are ready for your fight!

In honor of Teddy, we willl work harder than ever!

What will the IRA fundraisers do now?

Think i might have a few beers to celebrate later. It will almost be worth going over there to dance on the bastards grave.

Terrorist sponsoring murdering piece of crap.

1929 Crash liked him. Time for a poll methinks, I will half-inch your quote.

Go to the internet and you see what people really remember and really think. For that reason the politicians are busy trying to work out how to close down the Internet as a forum of free speech. Self-censorship is the most feeble form of capitulation.

You haven't been following the vitriolic bile being spouted on internet forums and blogs (including this) over the Al-Megrahi release and boycott Scotland then?

I was merely comparing the current reactions to releasing a convicted terrorist (it matters not if you think he is guilty or not) and a terrorist sympathiser.

You haven't been following the vitriolic bile being spouted on internet forums and blogs (including this) over the Al-Megrahi release and boycott Scotland then?

I was merely comparing the current reactions to releasing a convicted terrorist (it matters not if you think he is guilty or not) and a terrorist sympathiser.

Ah, I misunderstood you.

Teddy Kennedy's fund raising for the IRA was a revolting bit of political grandstanding that resulted in the deaths of many innocent people. It is particularly ironic at this time to consider how many of those funds made their way to Libya who supplied much of the weapons and Semtex as part of their policy of international terrorism.