House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0q0

Used Mitsubishi Colt Cars - Are They A Good Buy?

I can't decide whether to buy a used Colt or a used Kia Ce'ed or Rio.

Any tips?

I might go for a Colt or Ce'ed diesel. I don't need rapid acceleration or fancy stuff. Just economy for lots of short and long trips.

Flash git ;)

Kia seem to be fine these days; don't know anybody with a Mitsubishi.

The caveat is that if you let any of these far east cars get old then parts will be expensive and you will have to wait a while for them to be shipped in. Ok if you will dispose at 6 years or so.

I'd suggest the Honda Civic instead (3 door version that is). Stuff like the Colt\Pulsar will be more costly to maintain and more difficult to find parts for.

I can't decide whether to buy a used Colt or a used Kia Ce'ed or Rio.

Any tips?

I might go for a Colt or Ce'ed diesel. I don't need rapid acceleration or fancy stuff. Just economy for lots of short and long trips.

They are better than an itchipussi

Flash git ;)

Kia seem to be fine these days; don't know anybody with a Mitsubishi.

The caveat is that if you let any of these far east cars get old then parts will be expensive and you will have to wait a while for them to be shipped in. Ok if you will dispose at 6 years or so.

"flash git" :lol:

I'd suggest the Honda Civic instead (3 door version that is). Stuff like the Colt\Pulsar will be more costly to maintain and more difficult to find parts for.

Some of the Civics aren't so good. Plus used Civics are dearer, unfortunately. I need a 5-door anyway.