House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Father Of 7 Children By 7 Women Can't Wait For Wedding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...r-number-8.html

He has fathered seven children by seven women in just seven years and abandoned each and everyone.

Dressed in a tracksuit, jobless 24-year-old Keith MacDonald is enough to put women off men for life.

Yet, despite his appalling track record, the man dubbed Britain's worst dad is to marry.

And, naturally, the happy couple have already started trying for their first baby.

The binman's son, who lives on £44 a week income support, has never paid a penny towards the upbringing of his children.

Nor does he see them. Apparently it is 'too much of a hassle'.

But bride-to-be Clare Bryant, 20, is convinced he has changed and says they plan to have two children together.

'Some people say he's a bad dad - and, as he doesn't see his children, for all I know he might be,' she said yesterday.

'But I think he'd be brilliant with our child.'

They first started dating in March when MacDonald bumped into her at Sunderland bus station and asked her out.

'He was drunk, but knew what he was doing, so I said 'yes',' she said.

Three days later the couple boarded a bus and headed to Middlesbrough for their first date.

'He didn't have any money after walking out on his trolley-collectiing job in January, so I got us lunch from Greggs (the bakers),' she added.

'He told me he didn't see any of his kids any more, but I wasn't bothered.

'I was more concerned about the drinking or if he might cheat. Keith said he was a new man though, and I thought he deserved a chance.

'My mum and stepdad told me I was an idiot. They didn't think he'd change and told me not to let him get me pregnant.

'After a few months I decided I'd like to have his babies, so there's no point in using condoms now.'

Today's love story.

He's an example to us all.

Guest AuntJess

She reckons 'he deserves a chance' ,eh? I reckon he deserves something altogether different. :ph34r:

I don't now who is worse: Him for being an irresponsible free-loading idler or her for taking him on.

I reckon it is time that people who impregnate multiple women get the same treatment as bigamists. It amounts to the same thing -except they haven't had 'benefit of clergy'. :rolleyes:

She reckons 'he deserves a chance' ,eh? I reckon he deserves something altogether different. :ph34r:

I don't now who is worse: Him for being an irresponsible free-loading idler or her for taking him on.

I reckon it is time that people who impregnate multiple women get the same treatment as bigamists. It amounts to the same thing -except they haven't had 'benefit of clergy'. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are in love

Guest AuntJess
Maybe they are in love

Love has been used as an excuse for many infamies, not least the recent protection of Baby P's torturer by the kiddie's mother. I think I have another name for it. <_<

Love has been used as an excuse for many infamies, not least the recent protection of Baby P's torturer by the kiddie's mother. I think I have another name for it. <_<

What does this have to do with baby P? :rolleyes:

What does this have to do with baby P? :rolleyes:

These recklessly conceived babies can be potential baby Ps, there is little chance of stability or paternal protection in their lives is there?

These women have shown lack of judgement in their choice of baby fathering material, some will go on to have relationships with unstable men with what ever issues the low life who killed Baby p will be deemed to have.

Can you really blame him?

If a government allows unlimited breeding by guaranteeing that all children will be fed and housed... but only if you don't have a job.. is it any surprise that the unemployed choose to have as many kids as possible?

Basic optimal breeding pattern for males is to attempt to do exactly as this knuckledragger is doing right now.

When you're planning on most of your kids turning out as crackheads (due to their single mum on council estate upbringing and low IQ), you have to have lots of them to ensure that some will make it to adulthood and pass on your genes.

I'm not supporting it or anything, just think it's important to identify the real problem. I know some young couples who would like to have kids who get really upset by this state of affairs... to quote a friend of mine "Well we would be able to have kids if we didn't have to pay for the f**king chavs"... smart girl.

Yours sincerely,

- baby-starving monster (or whatever other title liberals see fit to bestow).

Guest X-QUORK

Of course the silver-lining to this story being that another few hundred thousand Daily Hate readers will have had their BP significantly raised.

Perhap he should be forced to do menial work to help offset the cost to society of his children? Perhaps litter picking etc. That way he'd have less time for shagging and more time to think about the implications of his random seed sowing.

He's basically creating life so that their mum's can sponge off the taxpayer. I'm surprised he doesn't want an award for the social work he's doing!

Perhap he should be forced to do menial work to help offset the cost to society of his children? Perhaps litter picking etc. That way he'd have less time for shagging and more time to think about the implications of his random seed sowing.

He's basically creating life so that their mum's can sponge off the taxpayer. I'm surprised he doesn't want an award for the social work he's doing!

There you have it. Lefty apologists will defend his 'uman rights all the way. It's an endemic disease that no government has had the balls to confront.

Of course the silver-lining to this story being that another few hundred thousand Daily Hate readers will have had their BP significantly raised.

I disagree. It gives the rest of us hope that we aren't as big a set of f*ckups as we sometimes think we are.

I disagree. It gives the rest of us hope that we aren't as big a set of f*ckups as we sometimes think we are.

You can see the positive side, good on you!!

Guest AuntJess

Spot on as ever. ;) Dailies play to people's sense of superiority: It's a bluddy morale booster, fer Chrissakes.

SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM

For all you lot know he could be an oxford graduate in economics trying to fix the pension timebomb.

article-1208825-062AF7F7000005DC-776_468x694.jpg

or not

These people make you lot sick because they are doing better than yourselves?

They have a home

They have all the free time in the world, retired at 20 something to enjoy life

Enough money in their pockets to get by

They have kids

Plenty of kids

What more would anyone want?

Sadly the system is such that they indeed do win and are wining the game of life.

These people make you lot sick because they are doing better than yourselves?

They have a home

They have all the free time in the world, retired at 20 something to enjoy life

Enough money in their pockets to get by

They have kids

Plenty of kids

What more would anyone want?

Sadly the system is such that they indeed do win and are wining the game of life.

Apart from council house, the kids and the "just enough money" part you could be right.

Apart from council house, the kids and the "just enough money" part you could be right.

all the free time in the world.

and you dont need to live in a council house to have a free house. you could live almost anywhere and Gordon will pick up the tab, even in Kensington.

the amount of money probably isnt great but on the bother hand you have all the free time in the world and your young to enjoy it.

More people should leave their jobs and join this guy.

all the free time in the world.

and you dont need to live in a council house to have a free house. you could live almost anywhere and Gordon will pick up the tab, even in Kensington.

the amount of money probably isnt great but on the bother hand you have all the free time in the world and your young to enjoy it.

More people should leave their jobs and join this guy.

They won't. Great thing about Brits is that they like to think they can get further ahead than the next guy. Keeps the whole thing going. It's what I like most about them.

For all you lot know he could be an oxford graduate in economics trying to fix the pension timebomb.

article-1208825-062AF7F7000005DC-776_468x694.jpg

or not

Its always some scrawny chap with some she-beast heffer, isnt it?

Personally i think he just keeps getting raped by these half tonne whorres but is too ashamed to admit it.