House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penbat1

The Us To Invade Scotland

Haha, I'd like to see them.

To declare my interests, I am a British citizen with English, Scottish and Irish ancestry and my wife has English and Welsh ancestry. I believe we are one country, the UK of GB and NI, and not a rag-tag bunch of countries. Each region doesn't control it's own defence and borders which is a fundamental for a country.

However, the Scots are hard b@stards and some soft Septic Tanks won't get very far. You think Afghanistan's bad? Try taking and holding Glasgow. :lol:

TFH

99.9% of Yanks think the inhabitants of Scotland wear skirts, paint thier faces blue, use swords and speak with an Australian accent.

So the Head of the US Army has told Obama that a war against Scotland would be unwinnable as the US would be accused of killing girly men.

Guest anorthosite
So the Head of the US Army has told Obama that a war against Scotland would be unwinnable as the US would be accused of trying to kill girly men.

Fixed for you ;)

I guess we'd better watch out for the Merkins going undercover. I wonder what they'll look like?

ugly%20kilts.jpg

Guest KingCharles1st

We's be f_cked, cos out other helicopter would be nicked for speeding by Scottish Helicopter Police, But at least e would be able to document the American invasion by dint of well placed CCTV cameras.

It would be like "War of the Worlds," when all hope has been lost and all Scottish people are huddling in their manses with flashing lights and bombs going off outside--

...suddenly....

it all goes quiet..

...and when they look outside- they see all the American war machines stopped in their tracks..

- by private contractor WHEELCLAMPERS!

Guest KingCharles1st
Fixed for you ;)

I guess we'd better watch out for the Merkins going undercover. I wonder what they'll look like?

ugly%20kilts.jpg

"This is number one-

and the fun has just begun

Lift me' kilt roll me over and do it again"

To declare my interests, I am a British citizen with English, Scottish and Irish ancestry and my wife has English and Welsh ancestry. I believe we are one country, the UK of GB and NI, and not a rag-tag bunch of countries.

I agree totally. English, Scotish and Welsh people are British, inhabitants of the island of Great Britain, which should never be divided. One island, one nation! Northern Ireland is a slightly different situation, too complex to go into here.

Once the concept that the unity of Great Britain is non-negotiable, we can set about peacefully abolishing the monarchy!

Guest anorthosite
We's be f_cked, cos out other helicopter would be nicked for speeding by Scottish Helicopter Police, But at least e would be able to document the American invasion by dint of well placed CCTV cameras.

It would be like "War of the Worlds," when all hope has been lost and all Scottish people are huddling in their manses with flashing lights and bombs going off outside--

...suddenly....

it all goes quiet..

...and when they look outside- they see all the American war machines stopped in their tracks..

- by private contractor WHEELCLAMPERS!

Wheel clamping is illegal in Scotland. We recognised it for what it is a long time ago, theft & extortion. Another sign of our superior legal system.

Kenny Everett will be leading the troops.

Anyone who hasn't seen a Debbie Reynolds movie...

can see that going down a treat in falkirk!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest KingCharles1st
Wheel clamping is illegal in Scotland. We recognised it for what it is a long time ago, theft & extortion. Another sign of our superior legal system.

Well, In that case, you're stuffed then..... :lol:

Guest anorthosite
Well, In that case, you're stuffed then..... :lol:

There's always the one way systems in Glasgow, Perth, Edinburgh, etc. That'll get them.

Guest Skinty
There's always the one way systems in Glasgow, Perth, Edinburgh, etc. That'll get them.

Provide the right to bear arms to all who want them.

Have a one way system into Glasgow and road works on the way out.

Guest anorthosite
theyd have to find it first. Even with americas best brains on the case it might take a while.

NB. although i will join in the tomfoolery, i am still disgusted with Scotland.

And I'm disgusted with England for the release of Ronnie Biggs.

Still, swings & roundabouts, eh?

Im disgusted, but on a lower level. Ronnie Biggs is not convicted of mass murder. Although we stooped that low with the IRA releases. The most important thing is, im disgusted.

Im disgusted, but on a lower level. Ronnie Biggs is not convicted of mass murder. Although we stooped that low with the IRA releases. The most important thing is, im disgusted.

A lot of people are disgusted and upset.. but then, doing the right thing is never easy.

Guest anorthosite

Are you from Tunbridge Wells?

Haha, I'd like to see them.

To declare my interests, I am a British citizen with English, Scottish and Irish ancestry and my wife has English and Welsh ancestry. I believe we are one country, the UK of GB and NI, and not a rag-tag bunch of countries. Each region doesn't control it's own defence and borders which is a fundamental for a country.

However, the Scots are hard b@stards and some soft Septic Tanks won't get very far. You think Afghanistan's bad? Try taking and holding Glasgow. :lol:

TFH

You didn't mention their training in the use of IHDs (Improvised Haggis Devices).

The big difference of course was that Biggs actually carried out the crime for which he was convicted.

Guest anorthosite
You didn't mention their training in the use of IHDs (Improvised Haggis Devices).

They're not improvised, they're trained.

Bloody lethal in the mating season they are.