House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markinspain

Even Larry Flynt Understands Wall St Now Controls Us Gov

Full quote from the memoirs.

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

Great article.

The Huffington Post seems to be getting ever so more critical of the way things are turning out under Obama. The other day they ran a story entitled, I think "Afghanistan - Obama's Vietnam?"

Never mind that the Fed is not a government agency but a cartel of private bankers that cannot be held accountable by Washington

He's saying he's guilty of being an internationalist. Not guilty of being a member of a secret cabal, or working against the best interests of the US.

That is your opinion.

Regardless of what people think of the Rockefellers, it helps if we realise they're humans, not Bond villains.

That is a matter of opinion too. :lol: Together with the Rothschilds, I think they had their humanity inbred out of them generations ago. :lol:

Anyway, it doesn't detract from the main point of the article which is highlighting how the political system has been hijacked by lobbyists working on behalf of corporate interests. For someone like Larry Flynt, a big democrat supporter and previous fund raiser to understand this is a significant step in the right direction towards change.