House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOP

Billion Dollar Fraudster Bernard Madoff Is Dying Of Cancer.

Just breaking news on sky. Remember the sudden "death" of Ken Lay and Enron? Lots of rumours out there about that one.

I think this could be one for the conspiracy theorists........... ;)

Madoff dying of cancer, fellow inmates say-NY Post

NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Bernard Madoff, convicted of swindling $65 billion through the biggest-ever Ponzi scheme, has told fellow prison inmates that he is dying of cancer, the New York Post reported on Monday, citing unnamed prison sources.

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews...413380120090824

Just breaking news on sky. Remember the sudden "death" of Ken Lay and Enron? Lots of rumours out there about that one.

Are they letting him return home on compassionate grounds?

Guest Steve Cook

Too many important people tied up with Madoff. He know where too many bodies are buried and so I see it as quite plausible that they have decided to bury him.

Are they letting him return home on compassionate grounds?

I'm sure they will.

Check this out, posted on Jun 29, 2009

I'll bet a whole five cents Bernie gets out of jail by hook or by crook within 10 years.

Maybe spend the rest of his life playing canasta with Ken Lay in some foreign corner of the world.

I'll call that bet, and raise you a dime he "dies" soon, is cremated, and THEN plays canasta with Ken Lay on some private island somewhere.

All of these legal proceedings around Bernie seem "scripted".

http://whatreallyhappened.com/content/bern...50-years-prison

Too many important people tied up with Madoff. He know where too many bodies are buried and so I see it as quite plausible that they have decided to bury him.

I don't think so. If they did that he would speak out and spill the beans.

Picture the scene..

Hi Bernie, this is your attorney speaking...

Oh hi there, how are you today...

I'm fine, I've gottanidea!

You know the guy that got banged up in Scotland for the Lockerbie bombing, Magrahi or something?

Yeah...

well he got prostrate caincer... Bernie they let him go home, you get my drift, start pushing your finger hard up your ass every morning... I'll come and see you soon!

Oh yeah, one last thing...my fee...

brrrrrrrrrrrr....

Guest Steve Cook
I don't think so. If they did that he would speak out and spill the beans.

How about they have cut him a deal. "We don't hunt too hard for a certain amount of money and we don't lock up half your family for being in on your scam". The payback is he falls on his sword...literally.

An alternative explanation is that some of his clients are very powerful individuals. Powerful enough to ensure he is poisoned as revenge. There are toxins that can induce cancer I am sure.

How about they have cut him a deal. "We don't hunt too hard for a certain amount of money and we don't lock up half your family for being in on your scam". The payback is he falls on his sword...literally.

An alternative explanation is that some of his clients are very powerful individuals. Powerful enough to ensure he is poisoned as revenge. There are toxins that can induce cancer I am sure.

Interesting. The Ken Lay rumours suggest that he was offered the chance to fake his own death and then go into hiding in return for keeping his mouth shut over Enron.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...on-inmates.html

Bernard Madoff has told fellow prison inmates that he has cancer, according to reports in the United States.

The man convicted of swindling $65billion out of investors is believed to have told other prisoners that he is dying.

Madoff, 71, began his 150-year sentence at a North Carolina federal prison in June.

The New York Post said there had been speculation that Madoff was suffering from pancreatic cancer earlier this year.

It is believed to be behind the reason he confessed to masterminding the massive fraud - because he had little to lose.

Fellow inmates at the Butner Federal Correctional Institution said Madoff was taking 'about 20 pills a day' and 'not doing very well'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...l#ixzz0P8SIRFSg

I suspect Made-off may perk up a bit when he legs it to Brazil with a wad of stolen money.

Guest BoomBoomCrash

I do hope they can do something that allows him to be kept alive, but in the most excruciating pain imaginable. No pain killers, just years of unbearable crippling pain.

A do hope they can do something that allows him to be kept alive, but in the most excruciating pain imaginable. No pain killers, just years of unbearable crippling pain.

Thats seems a bit harsh for just swindling cash from greedy speculators.

Guest BoomBoomCrash
Thats seems a bit harsh for just swindling cash from greedy speculators.

Not at all. If I was running the show I'd enact punishments the very thought of which would give you nightmares for years to come.

No, it will be like the Guiness bloke years ago (forget the exact details) . He was jailed, said he had altzimers, got released and then became cured - only man in history to be cured apparently. Madeoff should have thought about cancer before he committed his crimes and should remain in jail.

Ernest Saunders.

Yes, it is pretty blatant isn't it? Bet it works though. :angry:

Guest skullingtonjoe

OMG geezers...you cannot be serious!

This whole thing stinks - how convenient an announcement. First Megrahi, then Madoff. Who`s next? <_<

Let the ******er die in jail. ;)