House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Take Your Shots Or Else!

OMFG

I really am starting to get worried. :ph34r:

Sooner or later we are going to be living inside a world depicted in the movie "Equilibrium" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlzXEw616Ho

OMFG

I really am starting to get worried. :ph34r:

Sooner or later we are going to be living inside a world depicted in the movie "Equilibrium" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlzXEw616Ho

we are sort of in it now aren't we ? the early stages of it anyway...

try standing outside of a government building & exercising your freedom of speech.

Just because it doesn't look like it doesn't mean it's not happening.

try standing outside of a government building & exercising your freedom of speech.

Agree.

Applying for the right to protest, "anti-terror" laws etc.

Do as you are told... totally ******ed up.

Its all begining to slot together, "They" are planning something, they will use Swine-Flu as away of clearing people off the streets.

" Did you take your shot?"

"Ok, then you can NOT leave your home"

I wonder whats on the cards?

Mike

Its all begining to slot together, "They" are planning something, they will use Swine-Flu as away of clearing people off the streets.

" Did you take your shot?"

"Ok, then you can NOT leave your home"

I wonder whats on the cards?

Mike

yup.

alex jones (& others) has/have been saying it for ages now......

We need to stop these people who are able to pass laws and then use the police to enfoce these laws when the majority of the public don't agree with these laws.

This is not a democracy when all 3 main parties are in bed togeather giving themselves biger wages and no one can question them about the bribes they are taking.

We need to stop these people who are able to pass laws and then use the police to enfoce these laws when the majority of the public don't agree with these laws.

This is not a democracy when all 3 main parties are in bed togeather giving themselves biger wages and no one can question them about the bribes they are taking.

we are almost there now imo Justice. Just need the iii's dotting & t's crossing.

Guest X-QUORK

Can't access Youtube, would someone kindly explain the story please? I guess it's about enforced vaccinations in the US?

Can't access Youtube, would someone kindly explain the story please? I guess it's about enforced vaccinations in the US?

Quarantine or $1,000 fine, per day, if you refuse. Plus Up to 30days imprisonment for disobedience.

Guest X-QUORK
Quarantine or $1,000 fine, per day, if you refuse. Plus Up to 30days imprisonment for disobedience.

Cheers Minos, what's the source?

Cheers Minos, what's the source?

The youtube video is of a programme called "Right Now" presented by R.D. Sahl by the looks of things.

You have a choice, stay in quarantine. In three years time you should be ok to come out, although you may catch variants in future flu seasons.

Nobody will give a **** as long as you don't infect anybody else.

+1.

To paraphrase the much missed CGNAO: "This is 100% correct, guaranteed".

Guest Skinty

What nobody seems to want to answer is whether you are forced to be vaccinated even if you have already been infected and recovered.

And if not, how do they know if you have already been infected?

If yes then what effect would taking a vaccine have on you? You get all the risks of having the vaccine with no benefit.

You have a choice, stay in quarantine. In three years time you should be ok to come out, although you may catch variants in future flu seasons.

Actually, I will stay out of quarantine, and jab free. Unless you have other ideas of course? As for catching variants in the future, everyone may, whether or not they have had a jab.

Nobody will give a **** as long as you don't infect anybody else.

My choice is not to have the jab and go about my business. If this means i have to walk round with a can of petrol and a lighter with the threat to set fire to myself and anyone who comes near me, then so be it. I didnt make the rules, im just playing the game.

Guest portwinestain
My choice is not to have the jab and go about my business. If this means i have to walk round with a can of petrol and a lighter with the threat to set fire to myself and anyone who comes near me, then so be it. I didnt make the rules, im just playing the game.

:lol::lol::lol: