House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Where Are They Now?

main.jpg

Bart's been away ages. Laura and Durch seem a bit absent too.

Mr Parry is presumably on one of his regular self-imposed absences so he can get something done.

main.jpg

Mr Parry is presumably on one of his regular self-imposed absences so he can get something done.

It's August, like our MP's everything has ground to a halt except the roads in Devon.

I was wondering about Bart (or should I say 'Bart'?). He just suddenly vanished without trace. I thought maybe he'd regenerated again, but the old Bart's still there. Ah; I see that his profile now has no posts associated with it. I looked a week or two ago and I'm sure you could still see his old posts. Maybe you only see the last month's worth?

Guest absolutezero

What I want to know is who is CGNAO?

Except for him popping off to GEI, what do we know about him?

Guest theboltonfury
I was wondering about Bart (or should I say 'Bart'?). He just suddenly vanished without trace. I thought maybe he'd regenerated again, but the old Bart's still there. Ah; I see that his profile now has no posts associated with it. I looked a week or two ago and I'm sure you could still see his old posts. Maybe you only see the last month's worth?

He was a mod too?

Paddles?

Confused76?

So many taken from us.

One day, it will be each and every one of us. :(

It might be an unfortunate hill walking accident, or an invitation to drum with Spinal Tap, or a sudden visit from Grant Bovey's lawyers, it might even be the Men In Black/Lizzard Men and their brain washing pen....

Before the end, while we still can, Brothers and Sisters of the HPC, I salute you....

FP?

Tuffers?

Paddles?

Time for an HPC remembearance day?

Paddles had a leaving thread a while ago, FP posts in the Investment/financial markets section...

Just had a look for Tuffers, and nothing comes up on a members search (that was his name wasn't it? I remember the little squirrel on the avatar...)

I miss Solvent Celt - for his "Corn Fake" pictures - they were gggrrrreat!