• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Screaming "F**k you" at someone never solved any problems.

It might point newer visitors to the ignore function though, therefore meaning he's screaming it to himself, which I think he is anyway

Much hatred in him as Yoda might say

HOLA446

Most Scots disagreed with the decison to release the Lockerbiew bomber. Apparently very pro-American sentiment that may destroy the SNP at the next GE:

http://www.scotsman.com/lockerbie/Opinion-...rbie.5552022.jp

Opinion poll: Should the Lockerbie bomber be released from prison?

Published Date: 13 August 2009

THERE was mounting speculation today that Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, who is serving a life term with a minimum of 27 years, could go free on compassionate grounds as early as next week.

What do you think?

Vote in our online poll »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-...eal-despot.html

83% favour the US stance.

Edited by Realistbear

HOLA447
Guest anorthosite
Most Scots disagreed with the decison to release the Lockerbiew bomber. Apparently very pro-American sentiment that may destroy the SNP at the next GE:

http://www.scotsman.com/lockerbie/Opinion-...rbie.5552022.jp

THERE was mounting speculation today that Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, who is serving a life term with a minimum of 27 years, could go free on compassionate grounds as early as next week.

What do you think?

You've got to be kidding me. Most of us up here never thought he was guilty and are quite enjoying watching the Merkins scream like impotent rag dolls.

Your source is the Scotsman, the most pro-labour, pro-union, anti-SNP newspaper in the country.

EDIT: Even in the Scotsman poll, 47% say he should have been released. What the hell are you on about RB?

Edited by anorthosite

HOLA448
HOLA449
Of course America hates terrorism! NORAID unless it is not on their soil of course....

"America" also sponsors urban terrorism in Italy and Sicily. Consider the amount of money and support that goes to the various families operating in Italy with "interests" in the US and elsewhere.

The Boston Irish supported the Irish Terrorists and there are rumours that Muslims in the US are supporting Jihadists in Afghanistan.

The US is made up of many nations and some still keep loyalties overseas going.

Good thing we aren't like that eh?

HOLA4410
My God there's some crud on that site.

Here are some particularly amusing bits:

"To those who wish to bring Christianity into this, to use religion as an excuse for the contemptible behavior and actions of the Scottish and British governments, perhaps you are forgetting something about our great country that makes it inherently different from your form of government, where you do not have separation of Church and State.

America is a secular nation."

So hang about. Even if the USA is secular (and "In God We Trust" printed on the currency doesn't help that particular thought), does their secularism override the UK's supposed Christianity? Is there a league table for this? Does Satanism override secularism?

I'd rather be associated with the compassion of Scotland than any of the bile on that site.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
It might point newer visitors to the ignore function though, therefore meaning he's screaming it to himself, which I think he is anyway

Much hatred in him as Yoda might say

I was responding to a youtube video. I've got as much justice on here as al Megrahi :lol:

ps Yoda is fictional :rolleyes:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest UK Debt Slave
I agree with the yanks.

This was a cynical stitch-up by Mandleslime and his scottish cronies. These scum do not represent me and I what them hung out to dry.

I won't be touching whisky for a long time.

It's all about access to Libya's oil and gas reserves

I suspect the CIA was heavily involved in the Lockerbie bombing

They wanted and excuse to bomb Gadhaffi and their usual modus operandi is to engineer terrorist events

What a bunch of lying hypocrites they all are.

Meanwhile, dumb bovine American's comfortably lap up all the antiBritish/Scottish sentiment

Sickening

HOLA4416

All this rather assumes Brown has discovered that his pants really contain the worlds largest set of gonads and set Megrahi free without the approval of the US - a prospect I find highly unlikely.

This was done with US approval or possibly Mandeson is up to something, in which case I doubt he would leave himself this vunerable unless he had something to wheel out over the next couple of weeks to shut the Americans up.

HOLA4417
'A spokesman for the Scotch Whisky Association said it was "monitoring" the situation, but hoped that initial anger would pass'

That other mainstay of the Scottish economy, the shortbread industry should be worried too

HOLA4418

This case represents a trinity of lies, deceit and national chauvanism on the part of three separate governments. Moreover the press reporting has been utterly lamentable, whether from Fox News, or the BBC or almost all newspapers.

The fact is that the evidence to convict was extremely threadbare and most of it was based on mis-identification, desperation to convict anyone available and political pressure from many sources.

It is crystal clear that the Scottish courts and prosecutors knew without a shadow of a doubt that if the appeal had got to court their original case would have been not only torn apart but that there would have been an inevitable expose of all the maneouvring, evidence tampering, witness pressure and other entirely unconsitutional actions which held them in an extremely bad light. How the press fails to state this obvious fact is beyond belief.

The prisoner was not released just because he is terminally ill, but because he was morally blackmailed into accepting release with a few weeks perhaps to live, or no release and the appeal going ahead with, given past performance, an uncertain outcome. It was the APPEAL that triggered his release, NOT his illness.

An FBI agent or director has NO business stating private or any other opinion and doing so breaches a fundamental principle of separation of powers. But this is not confined to the US....only last week we had an senior English policeman lecturing the UK public about when and how they are allowed to demostrate, citing police "expense" as a flimsy reason. Likewise, it is NONE of his business and his job is to police, not to direct policy as to what qualifies as a reason for a demonstration.

Americans who are falling for all of this with their typical knee jerk reactions are depressingly demonstrating that they are not interested in TRUTH.

No one wants such an act of appalling murder to go unsolved, but just because it is difficult to solve it doesn't justify picking on anyone available and directing international hate in his direction. It doesn't matter whether someone murdered 1 person or several hundred....the rule of law and due process MUST take place and if the evidence is not adequate then you cannot convict. What the Americans want to do is ignore all that and hit out at any convenient suspect, and it is exactly that kind of pressure that has led in the first place to a fundamentally unsound case.

Edited by VacantPossession

HOLA4419
It's making me physically sick to write this but, I'm not so sure. You can usually tell when politicians are lying because they tend to obfuscate and avoid direct questions. Mandelslime didn't do that when being interviewed yesterday and gave very pointed and direct answers, even going as far as to say that the idea was offensive.

Mandelson would never lie. There is a whole book on how he would never do it: Peter Oborne, The Rise of Political Lying, ISBN 978-0743275606

HOLA4420

We are very firm allies of America.... but Obama must realise Libya has a lot of what we want the most, oil. They said we could have as much as we liked and get an exclusive deals on Gas & Oil to the benefit of both countries. All they asked was for one man, to be released as a sign of good faith.

Sorry Obama, but Business is Business.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest UK Debt Slave
We are very firm allies of America.... but Obama must realise Libya has a lot of what we want the most, oil. They said we could have as much as we liked and get an exclusive deals on Gas & Oil to the benefit of both countries. All they asked was for one man, to be released as a sign of good faith.

Sorry Obama, but Business is Business.

Or as the mafia used to say..........It's just business

US Government = crime syndicate

Same thing

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Most Scots disagreed with the decison to release the Lockerbiew bomber. Apparently very pro-American sentiment that may destroy the SNP at the next GE:http://www.scotsman.com/lockerbie/Opinion-...rbie.5552022.jp

What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-...eal-despot.html

83% favour the US stance.

Yes, RB and Sarah Palin was going to win the West for mcCain. :lol::lol: