House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadman

Things You're Planning To Buy

Mountain bike

Alloy wheels for the car

Mountain bike for the wife

All in cash, naturally.

Anyone else? Anyone use credit?

car.

watch (been saving up for this baby a wee while now).

virginia woolf first edition for the wife as an anniversary present.

Swing for the baby.

holidays

never been big on credit (always found I've been unable to truly enjoy what I've bought until it's been 100% paid off) but recent events have given me an almost pathaological aversion to it

car.

watch (been saving up for this baby a wee while now).

virginia woolf first edition for the wife as an anniversary present.

Swing for the baby.

holidays

never been big on credit (always found I've been unable to truly enjoy what I've bought until it's been 100% paid off) but recent events have given me an almost pathaological aversion to it

Same here. Although I recently applied for some interest free credit and was refused! My credit rating is 999/999 and I have no debt.

Incidentally my bro-in-law just bought a Tag watch for £2500 (!!). A mate just picked up a 3 grand Breitling for a grand. There are bargains to be had if you look hard enough.

Same here. Although I recently applied for some interest free credit and was refused! My credit rating is 999/999 and I have no debt.

Incidentally my bro-in-law just bought a Tag watch for £2500 (!!). A mate just picked up a 3 grand Breitling for a grand. There are bargains to be had if you look hard enough.

I want a new car, no credit, one of the super minis on the market, just cant decide if the scrappage scheme is worth it and all the 2/3 yr old hatchbacks seem to have shot up in price

Nowt really. Sick and tired of spending money of late - feel like Monty Brewster at the end of his 30 days.

Might buy some more gold but that's about it.

Guest theboltonfury
Nowt really. Sick and tired of spending money of late - feel like Monty Brewster at the end of his 30 days.

Might buy some more gold but that's about it.

I'm going to get a big ****** off plasma, a X5 with all the extras and a jetski.

You can still get credit can't you?

I buy on credit on a regular basis (card) and pay it back the same month.

Credit cards are worth having just for the insurance.

Alloy wheels for the car

I don't know whether to call you tart or chav :lol:

I've recently bought an eggbox360 and a Humax PVR so no planned purchases going forward but... I'd love to go to Geneva for the motor show again next year and promised to take the wife to New York for her birthday next year. Do they count?

I'm a fully paid up TFH HPCer so cash, naturally.

A house.

I was just going to say some cat food, a pint of milk and a loaf of bread.

But now I come to think of it, a new mountain bike, a car and maybe even a house would be nice too.

All for cash, natch, except the house, where I may consider up to a 3x salary mortgage if I really have to.

Not really planning, but ill probably end up buying a car at some point. The current one has been over one too many speed hump and kerbs at too high velocity. If the suspension doesnt collapse at some point ill keep it though.

Guest Skinty

An Aneros. I want to wear it around my neck as a talking point at dinner parties. It's all part of the whole fag-hag chic thing.

On a more serious note, I was thinking of buying a pub!!!!!

Looked at one last week....not the one we want, we decided, but it was a disposal from Punch Taverns. They paid £360,000 for it some years ago. Now trying to shift it for around £200K. 7 bedrooms and a business for £200k freehold. Grade 2Listed and needed a lot of work.

Link to details below. I will start a thread on the main forum too.

http://www.gullyhoward.com/propertylist.asp?cat=52

second one on the list. The St Boniface Arms.

The DVD of the new Star Trek film.

Have you seen it? It's crap. I'm not just being argumentative here, if you haven't seen it yet, don't bother.

Guest anorthosite
Have you seen it? It's crap. I'm not just being argumentative here, if you haven't seen it yet, don't bother.

Seen it twice, it f***king rocks.

Seen it twice, it f***king rocks.

The one with the young crew on their first mission, where they all join up together, when they all meet for the first time?

The one with 2 Spocks?

I really didn't like that film at all. Everyone is different I guess.

(I'm right, and you're wrong by the way)

I'm very keen on a new mountain bike, I quite fancy an Autumn yomp through some Welsh mountains. Girlfriend's not very keen on mountain biking, so I might have to get a new one of those as well.

The one with the young crew on their first mission, where they all join up together, when they all meet for the first time?

The one with 2 Spocks?

I really didn't like that film at all. Everyone is different I guess.

(I'm right, and you're wrong by the way)

+1

If I'd actually paid to watch it, instead of an illegal download, I'd have been very annoyed indeed.