House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ian Chesterton

No Comments Needed

THey were in Weymouth on Wednesday for our carnival / chav fest. Normally I sit on the roof and watch the show. Sadly this year I was away.

What is the betting they will get canned in forthcoming budget cuts????

THey were in Weymouth on Wednesday for our carnival / chav fest. Normally I sit on the roof and watch the show. Sadly this year I was away.

What is the betting they will get canned in forthcoming budget cuts????

The Hawks are getting old that's for sure. I doubt very much they'll be replaced when they come to the end of their useful life.

Actually these aircraft used to be the worst to work on of all. They make look small and cute but they are the work of the devil.

At major servicing we used to give them no less than TEN coats of two pack polyurethane paint. The quality had to be very high.

When they came back around 4 years later we used to have to strip that concrete hard paint off wearing chemical rubber suits and it didn't come off easily. The belly and underwings were a nightmare. I used to cry and lost stones! :lol:

They get plastic bead blasted nowadays and it's much cleaner and a lot easier.

She's on a beach?

Ahh, now i get it. It's a WOMAN on a beach, rather than a BEACH with a woman on it. ;)

Besides, IT is all wet. What else about this picture could explain that?

Guest theboltonfury
Ahh, now i get it. It's a WOMAN on a beach, rather than a BEACH with a woman on it. ;)

Besides, IT is all wet. What else about this picture could explain that?

Don't worry Melchett - easy mistake to make. The X Factor starts again tonight and I know how much you have been looking forward to that.