House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IMHAL

Lord Mandelson Admitted To Hospital For

my girlfriend is a radiographer and once x-rayed someone with a ketchup bottle up their @rse.

does mandelslime like ketchup??

or maybe he had an accident on mcstalins rocking horse??

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
OMG, I was right! They're going to remove the only benign part in his whole body!! :lol::lol::lol:

Reality. Comedy gold.

my girlfriend is a radiographer and once x-rayed someone with a ketchup bottle up their @rse.

does mandelslime like ketchup??

or maybe he had an accident on mcstalins rocking horse??

Shame Nulabours national NHS(h)IT system has come to nothing yet. Even after committing £20 billion to it I still can't access his radiographs and post them on the internet :angry:

Guest happy?

The obvious homophobic comments on this thread are somewhat disappointing. More to the point am I the only one who has noticed the strong resemblance between Peter Mandelson and the man arrested for the Graff Jewel Heist?

Mandelson goes into "hospital" for operation on a benign tumour on the day a man is helping police with their enquiries. Co-incidence? I think we should be told.

graff1.jpg

post-8753-1250845901_thumb.jpg

Guest X-QUORK
The obvious homophobic comments on this thread are somewhat disappointing.

+1

I dislike Mandelson as much as the next man, but having lost relatives to prostate cancer I'm afraid the subject isn't one I find much of a laugh, even if it is **** related.

Sorry to pi$$ on the parade.

Guest AuntJess
It was for tests on a suspicious lump. Results showed it was the only non-malignant part in his whole body.

+1

Guest AuntJess
+1

I dislike Mandelson as much as the next man, but having lost relatives to prostate cancer I'm afraid the subject isn't one I find much of a laugh, even if it is **** related.

Sorry to pi$$ on the parade.

He hasn't got prostate cancer. It is benign. My husband had the same thing 16 years ago. It did return 10 years later as cancer, tho'.