House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadman

Who Is The Bravest Person

Guest anorthosite

I watched the Star Wars Holiday Special from start to finish last night (see other thread). Do I count?

The wingsuit clips were breathtaking - certainly up there with the bravest of the brave...

This probably requires just as much bravery - sort of doing the opposite to what the wingsuiters do, in a way....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4NSfiz7D1Q...feature=related

At this very moment, this guy. For staring the Obamanation in the face and standing against his secret service dogs of war. Its men like this who ensure the NWO death camps and Barack Hussains programs of mass euthanasia and 'mercy' killings never gain ground.

Protesting Bush/Cheney when they were commissioning the deathcamps would have been braver. People got arrested back then for wearing t-shirts proclaiming Peace! This guy isn't breaking the law. His protest is as brave as wearing a pair of shoes.

Not sure why you mention Obama's middle name there. Are you suggesting his tolerance of dissent is somehow related to England cricket captains or Iraqi puppet dictators?

Incidentally, the "euthanasia" clause was put into the healthcare bills by a republican, and the clause is not about euthanasia. It simply means people can get reimbursed for the cost of a consultation about the future care of a patient who is or may soon be unable to communicate their desires in person. You don't get to hear that sort of thing if you go to the town hall to shout down democracy!

The wingsuit clips were breathtaking - certainly up there with the bravest of the brave...

This probably requires just as much bravery - sort of doing the opposite to what the wingsuiters do, in a way....

I was going to post that same one. The sweat gushes from my palms when he does that 2-handed leap/grab thing :o

:D

Dan was awesome!

I knew him ages ago when I was still climbing, odd looking back at it.

The european (us included) crowd always seemed to be in it for a 'higher purpose' a connection with the planet or exploration of personal limits. The americans always seemed to be in it to prove they were the most extreme person on earth...

Still, he was a proper animal and died before his time :(, but he wouldn't have had it any other way.