House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
punter

Mervyn King.

Mervyn King and the MPC's "QE" (Quantantive easing, i.e printing money out of thin air and robbing the poor through inflation) is EXACTLY the same size as the current deficit. Mervyn, apart from agreeing to this treacherous and morally corrupt policy not only supports it but voted for even MORE!

Does he have any credibility left? just why is he allowed to get away with enabling Brown's government to spend fortunes it doesn't have? And just why is he going to monetize it for him through inflation and rising prices in the shops, thereby robbing the population blind?

Not a word said by the BBC of course... they tell us Quatantive easing is scientific MAGIC and is GOOD for the economy!

IT'S A MIRACLE that you can print money out of thin air and fund the government's programs, why didn't anyone think of this before!

Not a word said by the BBC of course... they tell us Quatantive easing is scientific MAGIC and is GOOD for the economy!

IT'S A MIRACLE that you can print money out of thin air and fund the government's programs, why didn't anyone think of this before!

You would probably want to substitute that for "spending" :)

I wonder if you wrote to your local council and told them that your council tax has been QE'ed.

You then pay say base rate on it and pay if back if/when you like.

Blatantly 'lifted' from the "Icke" thread elsewhere on website >

There is a very interesting line about Bankers and Bank of England further down which might explain things!

. . . . . . submission to people who are obviously very powerful.

In England we have in Freemasonry people like Julian Reeve who is himself one of the editors of Freemasonry Today, one of the most important people at Freemasonry Today, which is the leading Masonic paper/magazine, published in the only Catholic city in England, which is Bury St. Edmunds.

laughs Bury St. Edmunds is a city.

It is the most Catholic of Catholic places, to have a Masonic headquarters, (laughs) but that is where they decided to have the headquarters of Freemasonry Today.

Do you know who is the chief editor of Freemasonry Today?

Michael Baigent is the Chief Editor.

Erranta quotes from websearch >

"Michael Baigent, an Author who has made a lot of money from writing silly books about the "Priory of Sion"" Same bloke?

And so, under him there is Julian Reeve. Julian Reeve is the guy who was my mentor in Kirby Lodge 2818. And we had also in that lodge Dommasio Nosampson which is number 2 in Engish Freemasonry after the Duke the Duke of Kent.

Masio of Northhampton was a member of Kirby Lodge 2818- I can give you some of the members of this distinguished and glorious lodge.

As I said, the first member is the Most Worshipful Brother, the Most Honorable Dommasis of Northampton, Program Master of Freemasons All.

And then we have the very Worshipful Brother Chartre, who is one of the bigshots of the York Rite in England,of veneration.

(Erranta say's Chartre Cathedral connection? = was one of v.i.p. DRUID teaching centres in France - built over a sacred well spring/Druid Grove! Energy line/spot connections again too!)

He is also an honorary member of Kirby Lodge 2818.

We have many interesting names....., also members of various banks. Like we have the head of the UBS, you know, the Bank SWiss Warberg, inside the lodge.

We have, others who are part of the Bank of England, uh, Mafia, if you want to call it.

And that was very important for the P2, to have someone like me who was in England and who was working for them within the united grand lodge of England.

For that reason I was chosen after, as being the followup for Licio Gelli, because I had demonstrated that I had been able to be also maintaining and creating the big structure within the United Grand Lodge of England.

We also, on the 25th of January 2005 created the split group irregular of the Grand Lodge of England with another infamous character who is known in the Illuminati as Duke of Gabinda, Alexander Gabirro, and this character who is himself very loyal to the zionist cause, is also the mind controller of Madonna, the singer.