House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Data Recovery Wizard Professional 4.3.6

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/data-recov...essional-4-3-6/

Data Recovery Wizard Professional will help computer users out of all data loss problems. It can do format recovery, recover deleted files emptied from the Recycle Bin, or data loss due to partition loss or damage, software crash, virus infection and other unknown reasons.

Data Recovery Wizard Professional works perfectly with hardware RAID and hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card, etc. It provides the comprehensive data recovery solution for computer users.

Needs extracting today. Used this software before quite good.

Thanks, we need more topics like this in Off-Topic, not stuff like Hairdresser Diversions or Human Blowtorch: Top fart-lighting tips. Thanks again.

Guest KingCharles1st

Or you could use the thieving **** S who trade under the banner of RAPID DATA

If anyone has been scammed by these CU N T S please get in touch.

I have never heard about Data Recovery Wizard Professional. I think that the process of file recovery depends on how long ago, and how much activity you have had since then. From my experience, I'd recommend the restoration program called Advanced File Recovery. I think that with this program everybody will be able to restore every file that can be restored. It's my opinion.

Why has this thread suddenly been resurrected after two months by a new member whose first post is this...? :unsure::huh:

I'm going back in time to get my free software! B)