House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Slime-labour

http://order-order.com/

On one side we have an honourable soldier who has seen action in Belfast, Bosnia and Kosovo, serving his country for the last forty years. On the other we have a graduate of Newcastle Poly who has never had a proper job in his life. A degree in Government & Public Policy helped him to become political and legal officer of the GMB Union, a local councillor and then an MP, where he has distinguished himself only by being one of Brown’s lickspittles. He was one of the signatories of the “Tony Must Go†letter – that saw him eventually rewarded by Gordon with the position of Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for Veterans at the Ministry of Defence.

Last summer before he got that position he submitted dozens of Parliamentary written questions asking about military comforts and perks. Lo and behold, once again Labour MPs have submitted a number of FoI requests regarding wining and dining bills at the Army boss’s home in Kensington, West London in an effort to embarrass him. Wonder who inspired that trick?

According to the Sunday Times, Gordon Brown personally blocked Dannatt’s promotion from chief of the general staff to overall head of the armed forces as chief of the defence staff because of his repeated calls for better pay and conditions for servicemen.

Guest UK Debt Slave
http://order-order.com/

On one side we have an honourable soldier who has seen action in Belfast, Bosnia and Kosovo, serving his country for the last forty years. On the other we have a graduate of Newcastle Poly who has never had a proper job in his life. A degree in Government & Public Policy helped him to become political and legal officer of the GMB Union, a local councillor and then an MP, where he has distinguished himself only by being one of Brown’s lickspittles. He was one of the signatories of the “Tony Must Go†letter – that saw him eventually rewarded by Gordon with the position of Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for Veterans at the Ministry of Defence.

Last summer before he got that position he submitted dozens of Parliamentary written questions asking about military comforts and perks. Lo and behold, once again Labour MPs have submitted a number of FoI requests regarding wining and dining bills at the Army boss’s home in Kensington, West London in an effort to embarrass him. Wonder who inspired that trick?

According to the Sunday Times, Gordon Brown personally blocked Dannatt’s promotion from chief of the general staff to overall head of the armed forces as chief of the defence staff because of his repeated calls for better pay and conditions for servicemen.

Appalling...

But bankrupt states have to fund their largesse somehow and stealing resources from other parts of the world with militarism has been the British and American way for most of the 20th century.

I wish some general in the Armed forces had the guts to JUST SAY NO and tell our yound guys to lay down their arms and refuse to fight.

204 dead in Afghanistan.........for WHAT

'For democracy' ????

Makes me wanna puke.

If only there was a Cromwellian in the armed forces out there.

Guest KingCharles1st

I was enjoying my evening until reading this latest piece of labour abhorrence

Better things grow inside my toilet bowl

Appalling...

But bankrupt states have to fund their largesse somehow and stealing resources from other parts of the world with militarism has been the British and American way for most of the 20th century.

I wish some general in the Armed forces had the guts to JUST SAY NO and tell our yound guys to lay down their arms and refuse to fight.

204 dead in Afghanistan.........for WHAT

'For democracy' ????

For a gas pipeline, for Israel, for heroin?

I don't. I wish one would order them to lock the corrupt politico's up and then start on the banksters!

Starting to think Afghanistan is a distraction, and a bloody expensive one in terms of human lives.

I don't. I wish one would order them to lock the corrupt politico's up and then start on the banksters!

Starting to think Afghanistan is a distraction, and a bloody expensive one in terms of human lives.

Imagine having a son or daughter killed because of a political distraction.... they are scum of the worst kind.

C. Story (http://www.worldreports.org/news) has written to the MOD to ask why we are there (he thinks it's to protect the heroin trade, which all but died under the Taliban but is now flourishing again, allegedly) and has not yet received a reply.

Good luck to any Forces people on the forum.... it's sad to see you all being used this way.

Edited by Dubai