House Price Crash Forum
chris25

Why Don't Young People Release They Are Being Mugged?

I am in my 20's and cannot believe the complete ignorance of almost everyone my age.

Now you may think it's justifiable; "people are just young and enjoying life", "free spirits" and all that, and are universally ignorant of politics and current affairs but when it comes to the war in Gaza, feminism, animal rights or any other leftist ideology they will suddenly become very vocal, and spur into action.

Yet when it comes to issues affecting our quality of life, and our sustainability as a nation and a society suddenly conversations become very silent, and the topic changes to usual shite- computer games, films, music, celebrities, fashion.

If I were to explain to anyone my age how every policy, law, regulation and bill implemented by the government has a detrimental effect to the economy, society and/or liberty and how the whole system is a corrupt, unsustainable, ponzi-fraud scheme then they would look at me like I was a loon.

perhaps they are right to do so, but why do young people not even question things?

Judging by recent reports many will be unemployed, indebted, many uneducated or with worthless degrees and living in the most overcrowded country in Europe, where English culture is considered a non existent part of life and where by day by day they are becoming the generation that will be pissed on.

The majority of young people are no more intelligent than those before them (contrary to our supposed education enhancements). In fact, they imagine that they are indeed smarter. Since they cannot live up to it, they take perceived logic from those older than they - worst case scenario, they are at least as smart as those from whom they take knowledge and reproduce. So all that happens is that they do exactly what their parents tell them because they are afraid to disagree on a matter that would question their intelligence.

In 20 years, the penny will well and truly have dropped but by then, they will be following a different herd mentality and will be doing the same to their own kids!

Yet when it comes to issues affecting our quality of life, and our sustainability as a nation and a society suddenly conversations become very silent, and the topic changes to usual shite- computer games, films, music, celebrities, fashion.

Don't worry - these will be taken away from them soon.

I used to get annoyed when Da Yoof would drive past me in their modded Peugeots, bass rumbling aggressively through the tinted windows. Now I just feel extremely sorry for them.

They've just got absolutely no idea what's coming.

Don't worry - these will be taken away from them soon.

I used to get annoyed when Da Yoof would drive past me in their modded Peugeots, bass rumbling aggressively through the tinted windows. Now I just feel extremely sorry for them.

They've just got absolutely no idea what's coming.

When the currency here is so debased we can't get dope imports perhaps they'll wake up.

I am in my 20's and cannot believe the complete ignorance of almost everyone my age.

Now you may think it's justifiable; "people are just young and enjoying life", "free spirits" and all that, and are universally ignorant of politics and current affairs but when it comes to the war in Gaza, feminism, animal rights or any other leftist ideology they will suddenly become very vocal, and spur into action.

If I were to explain to anyone my age how every policy, law, regulation and bill implemented by the government has a detrimental effect to the economy, society and/or liberty and how the whole system is a corrupt, unsustainable, ponzi-fraud scheme then they would look at me like I was a loon.

perhaps they are right to do so, but why do young people not even question things?

Judging by recent reports many will be unemployed, indebted, many uneducated or with worthless degrees and living in the most overcrowded country in Europe, where English culture is considered a non existent part of life and where by day by day they are becoming the generation that will be pissed on.

Chrissy, know this...most people are complete idiots, your friends included. Don't waste energy questioning it or trying to change it. That way to frustration. Do what the few sensible ones do - those that get slagged off mercilessly on here - find a way to take as much as possible from them. Legally of course. Screw them for every penny.

There are many techniques for doing this. You'll pick them up along the way by observation, trial and error.

They may complain, but the Brits love having something to complain about. You'll be doing them a favour.

Chris,

I think many of the generation above you (i would count myself as such) are almost waiting for 'you guys' to realise what is being done to you.

What has happened is atrocious - a horrific indication of how far many people's vanity will allow them drift into thievery before any internal alarm bells of conscience start ringing.

Here's a thought: Because all these ideas do not require them to actually do anything. These causes are mostly involving putting someone else down and there are a lot of people who believe that putting someone else down automatically puts them up! They are attempting to put themselves higher on some sort of moral scale than whoever they are talking to. It stems from an innate weakness to actually achieve anything in their lives. At some deep level they know they are going nowhere but they can give the appearance of achieving something by being vocal about something beyond themselves. I do feel sorry for them, though only they can do anything real about it.

Like I said, just a thought, but something along those lines.

Guest UK Debt Slave

Cultural Marxism

It's been going on for decades

The reason why the education system is such a charade, A* qualifications for borderline illiterates, is because the they have deliberately engineered a society of morons.

It makes a lot sense when you think about it

Absolutely the LAST thing the state wants people to do is to THINK TOO MUCH.

As long as 20 somethings have their face buried in a pint of lager, they have 200 channels of tripe to watch on TV and the 'Newspapers' are full of the latest Jordan and Peter sagas, everything will be just fine and dandy

A nation full of very dumb, very compliant and easily manipulated people is exactly what they want.

Cultural Marxism

It's been going on for decades

The reason why the education system is such a charade, A* qualifications for borderline illiterates, is because the they have deliberately engineered a society of morons.

It makes a lot sense when you think about it

Absolutely the LAST thing the state wants people to do is to THINK TOO MUCH.

As long as 20 somethings have their face buried in a pint of lager, they have 200 channels of tripe to watch on TV and the 'Newspapers' are full of the latest Jordan and Peter sagas, everything will be just fine and dandy

A nation full of very dumb, very compliant and easily manipulated people is exactly what they want.

This knowledge only seems to bring you to anger most of the time. You aren't going to change it. What are you going to do?

Chrissy, know this...most people are complete idiots, your friends included. Don't waste energy questioning it or trying to change it. That way to frustration. Do what the few sensible ones do - those that get slagged off mercilessly on here - find a way to take as much as possible from them. Legally of course. Screw them for every penny.

There are many techniques for doing this. You'll pick them up along the way by observation, trial and error.

They may complain, but the Brits love having something to complain about. You'll be doing them a favour.

Sounds like a great way to never have a true friend in your life.

What a horrendous outlook on life you have!

Still I suppose you can find succour as you sit alone and count your accumulated pennies...

Feminism and Animal Rights are not leftish ideolgy. I've met Tories who support these issues. Dont you think the right make moral judements at all. After reading this I'll think I'll reach for my pacman

Guest UK Debt Slave
This knowledge only seems to bring you to anger most of the time. You aren't going to change it. What are you going to do?

The disempowerment of the individual is a fundamental tenet of marxism

It's designed to make the individual feel powerless and hopeless

That's the whole point Minos

What can you do as an individual against a tidal wave?

Sounds like a great way to never have a true friend in your life.

What a horrendous outlook on life you have!

Still I suppose you can find succour as you sit alone and count your accumulated pennies...

I didn't say it should be done to everyone. Just people like you.

You only feel powerless because you see yourself as one of the sheep. Nearly all just want to conform. Either you conform - unlikely you'll be able to do this now - or you stop viewing yourself as you see them. You know it makes sense.

I can almost feel the helplessness in the thread now

I think the more informed 20 and 30 somethings do know what is going on. Not being able to afford a house is hard economic reality to miss.

The housing estate I grew up in, was once a thriving collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes full of young families, with a first and middle school on the doorstep. Now only over 50's can afford to live there, no young families. Each over 50 homeowner with more space and rooms than they know what to do with.

At school time the street is full of cars with parents dropping off/picking up their kids, all of them having to drive miles from the poorer areas they live in.

Believe me, the young know what's happened to them. The more CHAVy types have just given up trying frankly.... and to some extent I'm not sure I can blame them all that much.

Be the change you want to see in the world

one person can make a difference

link

His info tells us he intends to leave, and soon. We did that back in the sixties, and it worked but far less people have that option now. I hurts to watch England go down but what can be done? You make the statement that it cannot be changed but if it is a society that is unsustainable then it will change. Surely there must be a way to make that change a good one rather than a descent into chavism. I admit that I'm fresh out ideas myself but have you any clue at all how to influence a benficial outcome?

His info tells us he intends to leave, and soon. We did that back in the sixties, and it worked but far less people have that option now. I hurts to watch England go down but what can be done? You make the statement that it cannot be changed but if it is a society that is unsustainable then it will change. Surely there must be a way to make that change a good one rather than a descent into chavism. I admit that I'm fresh out ideas myself but have you any clue at all how to influence a benficial outcome?

My point is that you shouldn't try. You can see that people are being taken for a ride. Yet they do nothing. You cannot fight 60 million people. Best to join the takers. It's not ideal, but it's better than frustration.

Guest UK Debt Slave
You only feel powerless because you see yourself as one of the sheep. Nearly all just want to conform. Either you conform - unlikely you'll be able to do this now - or you stop viewing yourself as you see them. You know it makes sense.

Absolutely not willingly

I have a mortgage to pay, taxes to pay so you have to play the game by their rules and do the best you can to subvert the system from the inside. But really, there's not much you can do as an individual.

I have made personal sacrifices like refusing to drive a car, just to deprive them of the revenue.

If a few million people did that, they'd fvcking wake up but nobody will do stuff like that. It's too much of an inconvenience

If a few million people just made a few small sacrifices, it would scare the zhit out of them.

I think the more informed 20 and 30 somethings do know what is going on. Not being able to afford a house is hard economic reality to miss.

<snip>

Believe me, the young know what's happened to them.

But that's exactly the problem, they see that they can't afford a house, but they can't mentally join the dots on their own to see the real cause, instead believing the shit that's fed to them that it's the nasty banks that won't lend them enough to pay the asking prices.

Guest joeschmo

whats makes me so sad about reading this is the "blame" culture ..blame the government, council, schools infact blame anyone so long as YOU dont have to take responsibilty. Take responsibility for YOUR life and make something of it (or dont, its your choice)!