House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Support Caps On Bankster Pay

Darling says: "But generally, I think that pay agreements ought to be reached by employers and employees meeting together."

now this is probably sensible, WHERE THE JOBS ARE NOT SAVED BY A TAXPAYERS BAILOUT.

but not all banks received a bailout Mr Loo.

think again...last October...SYSTEMIC FAILURE was averted. they ALL would have lost their fracking jobs.

there would have been:

NO JOBS ( well far fewer)

NO BONUSES.

NO PINCHING THE BEST OF THE BEST SO WE MUST PAY THE TOP RATES.

NO PAY HIGHER TO AVOID BONUSES ALTOGETHER.

NO PENSIONS FOR THE CORRUPT.

Think Again please Darling.

Darling says: "But generally, I think that pay agreements ought to be reached by employers and employees meeting together."

now this is probably sensible, WHERE THE JOBS ARE NOT SAVED BY A TAXPAYERS BAILOUT.

Indeed.

I know I'm swimming against the tide here but this idea of capping bankers pay is crazy.

The focus on pay is a useful distraction for the government since it stops us from focusing on the true cause of the banking crisis - a gross failure of the regulatory system put in place by Gormless Brown himself for which Gormless is soley responsible.

Trashed as the economy already is what is now being suggested is that we effectively chase what's left of the financial services industry out of the country, mostly to Switzerland and the US.

I can't see how that could be viewed as anything but an economic disaster of the first order.