House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Martin Bell And Terry Waite Plan Candidate List To Target Discredited Mp

great a washed up one trick white suited loon and a religoius idiot. hurrah

How about Jorden, last I heard she was f***ing most of Britain, so fully qualified.

I have serious misgivings about Terry Waite.

After all the God that Tony Blair put into politics, we don't need any more.

I think Waite, like Bell, would make an acceptable backbencher.

He's only CofE. Not an "I believe" Liar-style nutcase, with the same body language as Bin Laden (look at that hand raised in front of both of them with the palm forward in a gesture of holy war^H^H^Hpeace).

I think Waite, like Bell, would make an acceptable backbencher.

He's only CofE. Not an "I believe" Liar-style nutcase, with the same body language as Bin Laden (look at that hand raised in front of both of them with the palm forward in a gesture of holy war^H^H^Hpeace).

I thought Bell was a labour suck up, but Waite is a tough son of a bitch.

As for Blair and his "I will only answer to God" crap, blokes a nutter.

... but Waite is a tough son of a bitch.

Waite has done just one thing in his life - he went to Beirut, against knowledgeable advice, to act the hero and, thanks to his idiocy, got himself locked up for years. People don't deserve praise for being held by terrorists - especially when they asked for it. Pity, perhaps, but not praise. He's dined off that story for the decades since.

Martin Bell wears a white suit, slightly soiled, and his views on matters that affect our day-to-day lives are ... ... ... ... ... ... ... fiik .... Does anyone know? Does Bell know?

Waite has done just one thing in his life - he went to Beirut, against knowledgeable advice, to act the hero and, thanks to his idiocy, got himself locked up for years. People don't deserve praise for being held by terrorists - especially when they asked for it. Pity, perhaps, but not praise. He's dined off that story for the decades since.

Martin Bell wears a white suit, slightly soiled, and his views on matters that affect our day-to-day lives are ... ... ... ... ... ... ... fiik .... Does anyone know? Does Bell know?

Are they any worse than the corrupt elite who now rule us??

Guest X-QUORK
great a washed up one trick white suited loon and a religoius idiot. hurrah

Hmmm...at least they're getting off their arses rather than ineffectively bitching on the internet.

Are they any worse than the corrupt elite who now rule us??

I'm afraid that the word 'worse' is much too general to enable me to answer you. What do you mean by 'worse'? Will each and everyone else have a different idea of 'worse'?