House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

The Bnp Will Love This

Guest BoomBoomCrash

I don't see Iran and Saudi Arabia making accommodations of non-Muslim sensibilities. Typical Muslim victimhood. They demand unreasonable special consideration, and then cry 'Islamophobia' when their demands are not met. Should that fail things quickly escalate to threats of head chopping and blowing up schools.

behead%20those%20who%20say%20islam%20is%20violent.jpg

Isllam1.jpg

Behead%20Those%20Who%20Insult%20Islam.jpg

holo_2.jpg

muslim_thug_1.jpg

I don't see Iran and Saudi Arabia making accomodations of non-Muslim sensibilities. Typical Muslim victimhood. They demand unreasonable special consideration, and then cry 'Islamophonia' when their demands are not met. Should that fail things quickly escalate to threats of head chopping and blowing up schools.

Minimum wage rises will sort it.

Also, Islamophonia?

ISLAMOMOPHONE!

My Mum is 78 & was a member of Labour since 1945!

Take a wide guess whom she votes for now?

Mike

Good on her, me and my son are grateful

I don't see Iran and Saudi Arabia making accommodations of non-Muslim sensibilities.

I expect that's because you don't look.

Well, OK, AIUI Saudi is rather strict. But Iran certainly has a lot of diversity including big non-moslem communities. And much better tolerance of them than parts of the west.

As for those pictures, I expect you'd have taken a similar initiative if you'd been around for Kristallnacht.

Guest BoomBoomCrash
I expect that's because you don't look.

Well, OK, AIUI Saudi is rather strict. But Iran certainly has a lot of diversity including big non-moslem communities. And much better tolerance of them than parts of the west.

As for those pictures, I expect you'd have taken a similar initiative if you'd been around for Kristallnacht.

Tolerant to the point that Christians are not allowed to build new churches or do more than the most basic maintainence on those that exist, lest the mosques be upstaged.

My Mum is 78 & was a member of Labour since 1945!

Take a wide guess whom she votes for now?

Mike

Susan Boyle?

Bet she hates Diversity.

ISLAMOMOPHONE!
This week, mulsim prayer phone Ilkone, (meaning Arabic for universe), went on sale in the Netherlands for its European debut, according to Oranian Quran News Agency.

"It will be followed by launches in France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Belgium and Bosnia in coming months. No launch date was mentioned for the US.

The Ilkone i800 generates five automated reminders a day at prayer time, points Muslims in the direction of Mecca and contains a complete, authorized version of the Islamic holy book, the Quran, in Arabic and English.

Made by the Dubai, United Arab Emirates-based startup Samcom, Ilkone's entry into the European market follows a successful introduction in the Middle East and Asia, where it is available in 23 countries.

Advertised as "the first and only Islamic phone that gives you access to your beliefs wherever you are," it retails in Dutch telecommunications outlets for Euro 289 (US$356), excluding a mobile phone subscription."

ilkone.jpg

Guest KingCharles1st

Being a regular swimmer- I'm looking forward to the "White male, non gay, non lesbian, non lard boy, non muslim, non children, non vegetarian, non coloured, non clothing restricted, non pc brigade, water supplied in pool (that may cause death by drowning) non every other ******ing thing: swimming session to be held between 3.30 and 4.00 am at my local pool. :angry:

Guest anorthosite

If we now have fully clothed swim sessions, can we have naked swim sessions as well? Diversity and all, there are some pagans around.

After all, the naturists these days have to hire a swimming pool if they want to swim.

I'm thinking of starting Unite Against Unite Against Fascism, as UAF appear to be hell-bent on removing any dissent against the imposition of foreign alien cultural norms on my country.

Good luck with that.