House Price Crash Forum

Bnp And The French Flag

blankster

HOLA441

So the BNP are stirring up trouble at a bun fight called the 'Red, White and Blue' festival! Would that be the French flag, or perhaps the stars and stripes, or maybe the Dutch flag, or even the Russian flag? Should we welcome this new spirit of international inclusiveness being embraced by the fascists!!! :lol::D

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest KingCharles1st

Funny- I had read that news story as Anti BNP fascists were stirring up trouble at a BNP rally.

And if you saw the photo on Yahoo-

but can somebody tell me exactly what this is-

1936084771-arrests-bnp-protesters-gather.jpg

HOLA443

I liked the androgenous and heavily tat covered Anti-BNP protestor in the photo.

Obviously, hugely representative of normal, sane, balanced UK residents then............. you know: the ones who work fulltime, have a wife and 2.3 kids, struggle to pay their mortgage, heat the house and eat.

Is it human? Or an Android?

:rolleyes:

HOLA444

At around the time the European single currency came in (in the form of cash), I saw some big poster ads plastered all over Bordeaux with the slogan 'Le BNP - votre partnaire dans le euro'. BNP in this context meant Banque Nationale de Paris. Wish I'd taken a photo, though - Private Eye might have given me a bottle of bubbly for it!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
So the BNP are stirring up trouble at a bun fight called the 'Red, White and Blue' festival! Would that be the French flag, or perhaps the stars and stripes, or maybe the Dutch flag, or even the Russian flag? Should we welcome this new spirit of international inclusiveness being embraced by the fascists!!! :lol::D

Hey w**kster get your facts right. The BNP have held this festival for years on private property with no arrests. It is only the last couple of years that the UAF filth and other assorted loosers have decided to protest outside the land and illegally on the private property that there has been an issue.

HOLA448
Guest tbatst2000
I bet her parents (if they own up to having her) are proud are their off spring.

Well, if she was mine, which she definitely ain't, I would be proud that she was prepared to go out on a political protest to begin with regardless of whether I agreed with the cause or not. I certainly wouldn't be proud of her fashion sense though.

HOLA449

The UAF are clearly a bunch of idiots. Had they not caused trouble, no-one would have heard of this thing at all. As it is they have loads of free publicity splashed all over the national press, and yet another feather to stick in their 'victimhood' cap.

Nice job UAF. If I was a TFHer I would say the UAF and the BNP are in cahoots.

HOLA4410
Guest joeschmo
Hey w**kster get your facts right. The BNP have held this festival for years on private property with no arrests. It is only the last couple of years that the UAF filth and other assorted loosers have decided to protest outside the land and illegally on the private property that there has been an issue.

and live from the main Stage., tonights cabaret.....

:rolleyes:

seriously though you cant blame decent folk protesting about the fact that Nazi scumbags are having a rally in the UK

HOLA4411
Guest tbatst2000
I would say the UAF and the BNP are in cahoots.

Yes, it's all brotherly love and stuff down the pub afterwards I reckon. Seriously though, whilst I don't think they're in cahoots at all, when it comes to it, the reason those types hate each other so much is that they're so much alike in reality.

HOLA4412
Yes, it's all brotherly love and stuff down the pub afterwards I reckon. Seriously though, whilst I don't think they're in cahoots at all, when it comes to it, the reason those types hate each other so much is that they're so much alike in reality.

Me neither, and I agree that they are almost certainly as worse as each other.

HOLA4413

Ah, I saw something in one of the papers about the BNP's annual soiree taking place this weekend.

Does this explain why HPC is so quiet today?

HOLA4414
Guest joeschmo
Ah, I saw something in one of the papers about the BNP's annual soiree taking place this weekend.

HOLA4415
Guest joeschmo

:lol::lol:

HOLA4416
Funny- I had read that news story as Anti BNP fascists were stirring up trouble at a BNP rally.

And if you saw the photo on Yahoo-

but can somebody tell me exactly what this is-

1936084771-arrests-bnp-protesters-gather.jpg

I think they have a right to protest against the BNP's festival but peacefully; not sure it does any good tho tbh

These Red and White and Blue festivals need to be better publicised imo, it would be great if events that have happened there in the past (like a BNP councillor smashing a bottle into a fellow BNP organisers face, skinheads wearing shirts marked 88 (code for Heil Hitler) milling about) were better known.

It's also counter productive to stop anti semite scumbags from speaking there too (as has happened this year), the BNP revel in playing the victim; Preston Wiginton should have been allowed to speak so he could drop a few gems like the below on a receptive crowd

"And the jew – how many nations and economies have they destroyed – yes they were doing this in many centuries ago as well. The jew has infested every nation – there is no where else to go"

on his last visit to the UK

"Rent a car???? Hell they drive on the wrong side of the road … I’d run over 100 ***** before I got there."

this is the calibre of people they're inviting and it should be better publicised not stifled imo.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest joeschmo
I presume you mean there is a BNP counter demonstration then :lol:

call me old fashioned , but "decent folk" are not two words that spring to mind when I think of the BNP...Nazi's, racists, fascist filth, hate, scum and thugs do though. "Decent folk" fought the last war to protect this country from the sort ot traitors who rap themselves in the BNP flag

HOLA4419
call me old fashioned , but "decent folk" are not two words that spring to mind when I think of the BNP...Nazi's, racists, fascist filth, hate, scum and thugs do though. "Decent folk" fought the last war to protect this country from the sort ot traitors who rap themselves in the BNP flag

So the many WW2 veterans who are members of the BNP, are these decent folk or not?

HOLA4420
Guest joeschmo
So the many WW2 veterans who are members of the BNP, are these decent folk or not?

I would be surprised if there actually were any. Why, if you fought fascism in WW2 would you now join a fascist party?

HOLA4421
I would be surprised if there actually were any. Why, if you fought fascism in WW2 would you now join a fascist party?

There are many WW2 veterans and ex-army as well as current soldiers as members of the BNP, maybe you should check your facts before spouting off. So I ask again, do you consider these decent folk or not?

HOLA4422

Sorry Joe but you are not old fashioned if you think the UAF scum are decent folk. They are labour government sponsered anti British rabble rousers who contribute nothing to the UK. During the last war they would have been hanged as traitors if you know your history.

What amuses me is when these freaks appear out in rural England all it does is show locals who the UAF/Labour Party are and what the BNP, UKIP and the Tories are fighting against. I mean do you really think people in rural Derbyshire want these hate filled Muslims protesting in rural England. All these protests do is give Labour less votes:

HOLA4423
Guest joeschmo
There are many WW2 veterans and ex-army as well as current soldiers as members of the BNP, maybe you should check your facts before spouting off. So I ask again, do you consider these decent folk or not?

No I am sorry but I can not regard anyone who is a member of a political party such as the BNP as decent. The only excuse that I can find is that they may be mentally ill, in which case I feel sorry for them. (I thought that it was illegal for current members of the police or armed forces to be a member of the BNP..is this not the case?)

HOLA4424
No I am sorry but I can not regard anyone who is a member of a political party such as the BNP as decent. The only excuse that I can find is that they may be mentally ill, in which case I feel sorry for them. (I thought that it was illegal for current members of the police or armed forces to be a member of the BNP..is this not the case)

So WW2 veterans who fought for this country are not decent folk because they share a different political ideology than you. What a waste their sacrifice must seem to you.

It is OK to be a BNP member and be a member of the armed forces. BNP members are not good enough to teach our kids or work in hospitals but its OK if they go off to die for Labours pointless wars.

What a mess this country is.

Edited to add when the BNP membership was leaked 19% of the list was active or retired armed forces.

HOLA4425
Sorry Joe but you are not old fashioned if you think the UAF scum are decent folk. They are labour government sponsered anti British rabble rousers who contribute nothing to the UK. During the last war they would have been hanged as traitors if you know your history.

No, they'd have gone to fight in Spain in 1936/7 while you were sitting reading your Daily Mail about what jolly good ideas the fascists have.

If you know your history.

Archived