HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I think I want to have sex with that guy. Totally agree. Would rather ****** the chick though obviously.

Hehe, good recovery.

It's funny, I am SOOO bearish and yet I am a bull compared to the population here. In the City I am garnering a real reputation for how bearish I am on equities and the real economy.

So true and considering the uber bearish nature of this site, I find it disconcerting that the majority of the content just seems to make so much sense.

HOLA4412
Hehe, good recovery.

So true and considering the uber bearish nature of this site, I find it disconcerting that the majority of the content just seems to make so much sense.

Just stay away from off-topic, the content rarely makes any sense but is usually seriously disturbing.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
It's funny, I am SOOO bearish and yet I am a bull compared to the population here. In the City I am garnering a real reputation for how bearish I am on equities and the real economy.

Give it another few months on here and your City colleagues will just start ignoring you and calling you "The Doomster" :)

VMR.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Stride to work in a long cape, see if you can crash the market just by freaking your colleagues out ;)

HOLA4417