House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Home_To_Roost

The Biggest Load Of B.s. I Have Ever Read!

2009-08-14.jpg

Can you smell the bullsh#t? :blink:

Quote from the August 2009 BoE Inflation Report:

In the United Kingdom, the recession appeared deeper than previously estimated and GDP fell

further in the second quarter of 2009.

The Govt and BoE know that we are still IN a recession. How can the Express justify this crap?! It makes my blood boil :angry:.

Edited by Home_To_Roost

Guest Daddy Bear
I can definitely smell a market top.

I can smell sh1t

And it is coming from a crack

A "crack up boom"

Google the term and start learning

I can smell sh1t

And it is coming from a crack

A "crack up boom"

Google the term and start learning

Before I spend too much time learning on your advice, let's review how the crack-up boom scenario can materialise: when excessive monetary and fiscal stimulus is generated as result of a fast deteriorating economic situation. Now what have we here: an 'End of recession' headline.

You are too keen. If it is going to happen it must follow a deflationary meltdown; we haven't had that yet.

Guest Daddy Bear
Before I spend too much time learning on your advice, let's review how the crack-up boom scenario can materialise: when excessive monetary and fiscal stimulus is generated as result of a fast deteriorating economic situation. Now what have we here: an 'End of recession' headline.

You are too keen. If it is going to happen it must follow a deflationary meltdown; we haven't had that yet.

No - not in my opinion.

The global economy is absolutely fuc*ed - if it was allowed to play out normally we would have had the biggest deflationary collapse (asset bubble burst - whatever you want to call it ) - just like I predicted and made allowances for 4 years ago. It would have been bery painful but would have troughed in 2-3 years and cleared the deadwood. Mind maybe it would have been worse.

However what they have done with their stimulus packages has given a false illusory boom - I'm starting to think things might look ok on the surface for the next 12-18 months even and then boom - it all begins to crack...currency crisis overnight and so on and so on.

Then again it might only last a few months before it cracks up.

Very interesting times indeed.

It still amazes me how posters on here cannot see it and are only interested in coming in at the trough of a HPC and picking up a house at 50- 60% off peak prices.

Madness.

We shall see though eh?

Guest Daddy Bear
Why not? Unemployment may continue to rise, but technically, the UK may be out of recession.

yeah and technically we have deflation

:lol::lol:

Why not? Unemployment may continue to rise, but technically, the UK may be out of recession.

Quite. The UK economy can't possibly still be in recession given the vast wodges of money flung at it.

When that runs out, though...

These headlines spell the end for this site.

Well unless you're on about 2220 crash.

Yes Sibley. Of course Sibley.

It's clear from your posts your balls are in a vice as a result of this crash. Now tell us, what stupid thing did you do to get to that stage.

Hey you watch it

Mrs S*****yman writes for that pile of c@*p

LOL

poor her

:blink:

If she's making money out of people like poor old Sibleh I doff my hat to your fair missus.

The Govt and BoE know that we are still IN a recession. How can the Express justify this crap?! It makes my blood boil :angry: .

Recession over! Now the depression starts? :P

Could justify that headline.

Regardless of the right or wrong of the daily express story....

If these headlines are going to make joe public spend more in the shops and revitilized the economy, why is this a bad thing?

I do not get it, why some people get all upset about "good" economic news....

If these headlines are going to make joe public spend more in the shops and revitilized the economy, why is this a bad thing?

Spend what? If it's money they actually have, then fine. If it's more debt on the credit card ....

If she's making money out of people like poor old Sibleh I doff my hat to your fair missus.

Not many people there believe what they write.

They are told to only write about things that make the sheeple feel good.

:unsure:

If Sibley believes this stuff, oh well, he's just an orange coloured sheep.

:lol:

Edited by swankyman

I think it would be good to have a final surge in real estate before everything really collapses

It would give the British public one more final chance to make the same mistake again and get it out of their system properly

So Sibley

Are you suggesting that a Daily Express headline really is credible?

pathetic headlines from a dysfunctional media

Haha that last one was funny

....And then there was the stupendously badly written headline which seemed to imply that simply taking aspirin would render a quarter of the population immortal.

20070403_express-aspirin.jpg

Regardless of the right or wrong of the daily express story....

I do not get it, why some people get all upset about "good" economic news....

Where is the news component there :blink: !?