House Price Crash Forum

Bill Still's Money Reforum

Guest UK Debt Slave
Bill. One last attempt here to explain this to you.

THERE IS NO NATIONAL DEBT! It is a meaningless accounting record to try to legitimise the extent of the robbery taking place through inflation.

This money will never be paid back. It was NEVER intended to be paid back. It is a slight of hand to get people to BELIEVE it is a real debt, because simply printing the money is too obviousl

The process is simple. The government, instead of printing money directly, it prints a bond and then sells it into the market. At the same time, the central bank (just an arm of the government - and NOT a private bank) simultaneously buys them from the market (with newly printed money) It is a farce Bill! There is no national debt in reality.

Central banking is 'resource allocation'

And it basically means LOADSA money and wealth for them and fekk all for everyone else.

It is central economic planning, communism + corporatism co-existing together.

Some would say it is fascism. I think we are much closer to that than most people think

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it basically means LOADSA money and wealth for them and fekk all for everyone else.

Some would say it is fascism. I think we are much closer to that than most people think

plank 5.

Guest UK Debt Slave
Indeed, why didnt you just ask for your own subforum here?

Perhaps Bill is more interested in an American audience.

Not unreasonable under the circumstances

This forum was conceived to discuss house prices

The fact that the conversation has expanded so far is admirable, but why shouldn't he start a more specific forum?

Guest UK Debt Slave
yep.

and yep.

So we agree on quite a lot then! Phew! :rolleyes:

The point I was making was that a fictional debt serves their purpose as long as people believe Grimm's Fary Tales

As long as people believe the debt is real, they'll toe the line and the state will plunder.

It's pretty astounding that they have contrived a system where people are so dumb they actually believe all this stuff.

Hats off to them. Deceit on this scale is pretty breathtaking. ;)

oh really? I'm so glad you explained that to me.

Now would you be so kind as to explain to me the purpose of a bond? Is it a debt instrument?

Bill. One last attempt here to explain this to you.

THERE IS NO NATIONAL DEBT! It is a meaningless accounting record to try to legitimise the extent of the robbery taking place through inflation.

This money will never be paid back. It was NEVER intended to be paid back. It is a slight of hand to get people to BELIEVE it is a real debt, because simply printing the money is too obviousl

The process is simple. The government, instead of printing money directly, it prints a bond and then sells it into the market. At the same time, the central bank (just an arm of the government - and NOT a private bank) simultaneously buys them from the market (with newly printed money) It is a farce Bill! There is no national debt in reality.

May I modify this just a bit.

Privately owned central banking is a scam on many levels.

The hardest thing for most people to understand is the initial veneer of falsity -- that their central bank is not a part of the government.

They called it the Federal Reserve System because most people would think it was the Bank of the U.S. operating for the benefit of all equally.

Now would you be so kind as to explain to me the purpose of a bond? Is it a debt instrument?

do you not know what a contract is?

May I modify this just a bit.

Privately owned central banking is a scam on many levels.

public ownership is a scam. how can something be owned by a fictional legal personality?

the money always ends up in someone's (not something's) pockets.

The hardest thing for most people to understand is the initial veneer of falsity -- that their central bank is not a part of the government.

WTF? central bankers are the ones running the show.

they are the command centres of our command economies.

They called it the Federal Reserve System because most people would think it was the Bank of the U.S. operating for the benefit of all equally.

they called it the "House of Representatives" because most people would think...

edit spell

Edited by InternationalRockSuperstar

Bill, I am talking in aggregate terms. Sure, on an individual level, the so called bonds are discharged and the coupons paid, but they are paid back from the reissue of yet more bonds (ie, more money printing)

It is a ponzi finance structure. The national debt NEVER goes down.

but they are paid back from the reissue of yet more bonds (ie, more money printing)

AKA PIK.

Doesn't mean it isn't real. Real, existing money funded the debt; real money has to come out at the other end if the currency is not to fail entirely.

What's the url for this site? I have sigs turned off, they get tedious after the 1000th time.

Bill, I am talking in aggregate terms. Sure, on an individual level, the so called bonds are discharged and the coupons paid, but they are paid back from the reissue of yet more bonds (ie, more money printing)

You are correct, it is a Ponzi scheme, and we know how they end.

"Reality" bites when there are not enough buyers for the new bonds, and we might be just about there by now.

Then it's default on maturing bonds (not feasible for US/UK?) or debauch the currency (by CB printing) and/or a severe combination of higher taxes and reduced public services, which amounts to a drastic reduction in the standard of living for most people. Maybe something even more catastrophic.

It's real alright.

Oh, another ray of instruction! The debt never goes down.

Your point, sir?

My goodness. Now there is another novel piece of instruction.

Where's my notepad? Wouldn't want to forget this.

fiat has value due to threats of incarceration; not because of debt.

"stay out of jail tokens"