House Price Crash Forum

Housing Market Dead Cat Bounce - Perfect Time To S T R

HOLA441
A colleague of mine was telling me last night that his prospective house purchase in York is proving prolonged to the extent that the EA has now contacted him and told him to pull out of the sale and get somewhere else quick because prices in York are now steaming ahead - I told him the EA was bonkers he said to me that he ( The EA ) is the expert !

And he`s an intelligient bloke - so what`s the reality out there - I just do not know what to believe any more...

The EA is a bloody liar, never believe those odious idiots – anyone who does deserves to lose money quite frankly. (I am currently enjoying watching one who lives opposite struggle with a house he brought 18 months ago and has now had to get a lodger in, the car has gone as well – what a fookin shame my heart bleeds)

Just get yourself property bee – for Harrogate 20 miles away and more well to do I have not seen one price rise in 5 months of a sample of circa 350 houses.

You should tell your mate to get real….and if not at least get property bee.

HOLA442

I think STRing now is a bit risky. Unless you get a good price. Although I think prices are going to fall drastically in nominal terms, I wouldn't like to bet on it.

I know you don't want to chase the market down. But apparently it's going up, sheeple think so too so why are you looking at slashing so drastically to secure a sale? If your house is as good as the 130K one, put it on at 130 and don't let em beat you down to much. Sounds like you are going to bite the hand off the person making the first cheeky offer.

HOLA443