House Price Crash Forum

Fitting Punishments For Our 'glorious' Leaders

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

HOLA441
Guest AuntJess

I decided as I walked down the seafront this evening, and gazed up into the blue sky, that a fitting end for Gorgo and Harriet (misguided feminist) Harm-men, would be to send them up in a rocket to circle the earth for the rest of their natural. They'd be able to see all over the world, but not be able to mess any more lives up. They'd be frustrated at having no power, condemned to be in limbo for who knows how long.

Perfect! that is what they have condemned many young FTBs to, not to mention ruining the bluddy economy so that NO one can be sure of their jobs, their future, their savings and certainly not their bank interest.

They can go round in circles for the rest of their days, and I would not lose sleep knowing that they would be insane before very long, bored out of their boxes and doomed to watch the world go by..literally.

Anyone got any similar ideas they'd like to share?

HOLA442
HOLA443

how about re-programming her by making her watch countless lectures on womens rights by abu hamza,with the aid of restraints,eye specula and far-out pharmaceuticals.....kind of in a clockwork orange way!! :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA444
Guest skullingtonjoe
I decided as I walked down the seafront this evening, and gazed up into the blue sky, that a fitting end for Gorgo and Harriet (misguided feminist) Harm-men, would be to send them up in a rocket to circle the earth for the rest of their natural. They'd be able to see all over the world, but not be able to mess any more lives up. They'd be frustrated at having no power, condemned to be in limbo for who knows how long.

Perfect! that is what they have condemned many young FTBs to, not to mention ruining the bluddy economy so that NO one can be sure of their jobs, their future, their savings and certainly not their bank interest.

They can go round in circles for the rest of their days, and I would not lose sleep knowing that they would be insane before very long, bored out of their boxes and doomed to watch the world go by..literally.

That`s very similar to my `unpleasant cruise` torture scenario where the victim is put in a sensory deprivation tank (with appropriate life support/bodily waste systems etc in place).

The `submarine` then cruises around at a few metres sub-surface so it`ll catch things like storms and the victim will get the unpleasant sense of movement but nothing else. Your idea is good AJ, but they get to see all that heavenly glory.

In my scenario they see nothing! ;)

HOLA445

I'd just be satisfied to see their political careers end - after a heavy defeat at the next election. I know that a lot of you fascists on here want firing squads etc. but I just want them gone from government, either by election defeat or internal Labour Party leadership struggle.

HOLA446
I'd just be satisfied to see their political careers end - after a heavy defeat at the next election. I know that a lot of you fascists on here want firing squads etc. but I just want them gone from government, either by election defeat or internal Labour Party leadership struggle.

I'm a fascist. I'd like to the whole Labour cabinet staked to the ground and run over with lawn-mowers :lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

unfortunately they have a habit of still wreaking havoc from al their other contacts in the inner sanctum if they are let off that lightly.

they need to be taken out of circulation for the good of the community at large.

...they do need serious psychiatric help,so a nice safe padded cell is probably the best place for them.

care in the community just won't wash with these plums.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest AuntJess
I'm a fascist. I'd like to the whole Labour cabinet staked to the ground and run over with lawn-mowers :lol:

:lol:

Interesting the links that some people make. :rolleyes: I never realised that only fascists use firing squads - you learn summat new every day on here. Pity it rarely relates to real life.

Interesting too, to see how rapidly a post invoking Godwin's law appears on threads. Comes of having a one track mind, I suspect.

What started as a harmless bit of catharsis is destined to be the usual boring ping-pong (with the accent on pong) match.

HOLA4414
Guest anorthosite

Given how much I'd love to go into space, I'd rather dump them in a pit.

Or in a 6x6 cell that overlooks Westminster, so they can see people going to work there every day, people who have the power they used to have but will never have again.

At night we transfer them to cells in their favourite restaurants, and let them watch and go hungry until they get fed some stale bread in the morning.

HOLA4415

Cameron should be made to wear his Bullingdon Club outfit all day, everyday. Just so the electorate know that he is iredeemably, a monied toff with little experience of the issues most of us face. Osbourne too, plus a comedy hat.

HOLA4416
Guest AuntJess
Cameron should be made to wear his Bullingdon Club outfit all day, everyday. Just so the electorate know that he is iredeemably, a monied toff with little experience of the issues most of us face. Osbourne too, plus a comedy hat.

I think that having a handicapped child has taken him to places where many will never go. It will have given him an empathy not everyone has and most certainly not every politician.

HOLA4417
I know that a lot of you fascists on here want firing squads etc................

Quite obviously, you don't actually know what a Fascist is.

If you did, then you would rapidly be compelled to conclude that NuLab are indeed Neo-Fascists.

I fear you are confusing the term "Fascist" with say "Extremist".

Which is something completely different.

No wonder then that politicians manage so successfully to bamboozle the majority of the electorate!

:rolleyes:

HOLA4418

In the film 'Elizabeth' the Duke of Suffolk is arrested towards the end for treason and he has a rant about how important he is and how people will remember him as a hero for opposing Elizabeth.

Walsingham, Elizabeth's spy master, comments that people will not remember him - they will simply forget him.

That is the worst thing you can do to any narcissist - do not indulge them, ignore them, forget them.

Devoid of media attention, not being listened to, not having a camera in their face would be torture for most MPs.

I have worked in TV and have seen the mutual narcissism that exists between many politicians and many TV journalists - both love listening to the sound of their own voices.

I have seen MPs and Cabinet Members turn up for interviews in TV stations seemingly desperate to get into the make-up room so they can be pampered and made to feel important. You would not believe how journalists fawn over them.

I have known MPs refuse to go on a TV programme if the programme does not have a make-up artist to touch them up beforehand - how vain is that?

I know of MPs who carry their own make-up case with them just in case there is not a make-up artist available - how vain is that? (Anyone spotted the Cabinet member who uses mascara on his eye-lashes?).

No, the best thing you can do with anyone who suffers from narcissism is to simply not indulge them.

This is why MPs and journalists are so scared about the Internet - they can't control it and would love to control it as, as TV audiences die, they have less and less of an audience for their narcissism. Hence why Sunday mornings and late nights are mainly political programmes on the TV.

These programmes are mainly made for the egoes of the politicians and the journalists as basically hardly anyone watches them. Hence why they do not publish the viewing figures.

HOLA4419
In the film 'Elizabeth' the Duke of Suffolk is arrested towards the end for treason and he has a rant about how important he is and how people will remember him as a hero for opposing Elizabeth.

Walsingham, Elizabeth's spy master, comments that people will not remember him - they will simply forget him.

That is the worst thing you can do to any narcissist - do not indulge them, ignore them, forget them.

Devoid of media attention, not being listened to, not having a camera in their face would be torture for most MPs.

I have worked in TV and have seen the mutual narcissism that exists between many politicians and many TV journalists - both love listening to the sound of their own voices.

I have seen MPs and Cabinet Members turn up for interviews in TV stations seemingly desperate to get into the make-up room so they can be pampered and made to feel important. You would not believe how journalists fawn over them.

I have known MPs refuse to go on a TV programme if the programme does not have a make-up artist to touch them up beforehand - how vain is that?

I know of MPs who carry their own make-up case with them just in case there is not a make-up artist available - how vain is that? (Anyone spotted the Cabinet member who uses mascara on his eye-lashes?).

No, the best thing you can do with anyone who suffers from narcissism is to simply not indulge them.

This is why MPs and journalists are so scared about the Internet - they can't control it and would love to control it as, as TV audiences die, they have less and less of an audience for their narcissism. Hence why Sunday mornings and late nights are mainly political programmes on the TV.

These programmes are mainly made for the egoes of the politicians and the journalists as basically hardly anyone watches them. Hence why they do not publish the viewing figures.

So you are saying we should ignore aunt Jess?

HOLA4420
Guest AuntJess

I totally agree, which is why my ignore list has increased in size recently.It isn't too bad for avoiding those with personality issues, either.

HOLA4421
I totally agree, which is why my ignore list has increased in size recently.It isn't too bad for avoiding those with personality issues, either.

Not sure if I'm on the list or not, but if not, could you let me know the following please.

If you have someone on ignore, I assume you can't read their posts. Do you still see the post, but it's just blank, or do you just not even know they have posted? Also, if someone else quotes the post, do you see that? Oh and one more thing, can they PM you?

HOLA4422
Guest AuntJess
Not sure if I'm on the list or not, but if not, could you let me know the following please.

If you have someone on ignore, I assume you can't read their posts. Do you still see the post, but it's just blank, or do you just not even know they have posted? Also, if someone else quotes the post, do you see that? Oh and one more thing, can they PM you?

Why should I put you on ignore? AFAICR you don't fall into the categories I mentioned. :huh:

You don't see the post you just see a strip with " you have chosen to ignore posts from XXXX"

You WILL see their posts if someone quotes them, which is why I sometimes respond to certain bods who have been on my ignore list for some time. :rolleyes:

I don't know about the PM-ing. I only get PMed by non-hostile posters. I'll tell you if it happens tho'. I think you have to 'block' them for that. See your messages list. it will have (block) at the side of each sender. ^_^

HOLA4423

Compulsary School uniform for MP's!!!...that'll do the job!!!...something suitably demeaning to stop the power-mongers feeling so "above the people".

Lets face it,if you are made to wear something completely ridiculous you really have to make an effort to want to be respected.(reverse-psychology psy-op)

we'll have them dressed in edwardian style school attire.

shorts+caps for the boys

skirts +bonnets for the girls.

in a nice shade of dayglo fluorescent pink.

....and no expenses either,they should be given a halls of residence(chelsea barracks would do fine),and they have to walk to school on time.....(no cheating like taking the bus)

Speaker takes register at 9am sharp......lateness will not be tolerated! :lol:

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Why are all these 'punishments' relatively quick ie firing squads are quick , run over by lawn mowers is quick... you HPCers have no imagination.

We need to go all ancient punishment on them...

Crucifixtion (where they are left to die but before they die they are rescusitated , nursed back to good health and crucifed again and again) , the wheel , water torture , pressing , being sello taped to a glory hold toilet in 'cisco to be raped to death etc...

With modern medical technology we can torture our MPs for years if not decades and keep them in a constant state of agony as a warning to others. Also with products such as red bull we can fix the problem with excessive torture ie the victim passing out we can torture them constantly and the warm blackness of passing out does not happen.

NOTE I am 100% against torture as a means of interogation , as a super super super slow method of execution I am all for it though.

Archived