House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob8

The Non-condescending Thread

I am nice chap, or at least I want to be somewhere in my heart of hearts. I am therefore disappointed to realise that half of my post are replying to people, for whom I have not the least trace of intelletual respect. I am sure this is a common problem and the people who perfect their art of idiocy through hard practise must become fed up of being spoken down to.

I have therefore started this thread.

People who think they know the scientific facts because they read them in the Mail or their mate down the pub told them, or those who think that stating vague implications is the same as rigorous intellectualism should reply on this thread. Those of us who are in any way vaguely intelligent will promise not to post, so they can enjoy themselves without us laughing, pointing at them and explaining how stupid they are.

Please, continue, no thanks necessary......

:D

Many scholars would agree that, had it not been for active

networks, the simulation of Lamport clocks might never have

occurred. The notion that end-users synchronize with the

investigation of Markov models is rarely outdated. A theo-

retical grand challenge in theory is the important unification

of virtual machines and real-time theory.

I am nice chap, or at least I want to be somewhere in my heart of hearts. I am therefore disappointed to realise that half of my post are replying to people, for whom I have not the least trace of intelletual respect. I am sure this is a common problem and the people who perfect their art of idiocy through hard practise must become fed up of being spoken down to.

People who think they know the scientific facts because they read them in the Mail or their mate down the pub told them, or those who think that stating vague implications is the same as rigorous intellectualism should reply on this thread. Those of us who are in any way vaguely intelligent will promise not to post, so they can enjoy themselves without us laughing, pointing at them and explaining how stupid they are.

Maybe you should use a spell checker.

I get it; start a 'non-condescending thread' with lot's of condescension. Oh, the irony :lol: Had a look at some of your previous posts, and aside from your views on tamiflu and women, don't post much do you? :P

Not that I'm particularly verbose, but I DO wish I had your cracking sense of humour and wit!

Many scholars would agree that, had it not been for active

networks, the simulation of Lamport clocks might never have

occurred. The notion that end-users synchronize with the

investigation of Markov models is rarely outdated. A theo-

retical grand challenge in theory is the important unification

of virtual machines and real-time theory.

Am I the only one whose going to post a dodgy science fact then?

Am I the only one whose going to post a dodgy science fact then?

You had to ask, didn't you...

http://www.virology.net/WeirdScience.html

http://www.virology.net/WeirdVirology.html

When all the nutjobs have finished stocking up on brave new ideas and all the sane people have finished shaking their heads we should meet again to discuss... or maybe let's not.

You had to ask, didn't you...

http://www.virology.net/WeirdScience.html

http://www.virology.net/WeirdVirology.html

When all the nutjobs have finished stocking up on brave new ideas and all the sane people have finished shaking their heads we should meet again to discuss... or maybe let's not.

This gets submitted to every conference I have every been on the committee of:

The Theory of Cold Quantum

I almost wet myself the first time I read it.

Edited: Need a grammar checker myself

This gets submitted to every conference I have every been on the committee of:

The Theory of Cold Quantum

I almost wet myself the first time I read it.

Edited: Need a grammar checker myself

I'm impressed: It's got equations and a picture of a swirly thing. And words. Lots and lots of words. Some of them are quite long.

I'm impressed: It's got equations and a picture of a swirly thing. And words. Lots and lots of words. Some of them are quite long.

I particularly enjoy the way that the phrase "cold quantum" is repeated one hundred and fifteen times during the paper, or approximately once every fifty words.

I particularly appreciated this bit:

Self change of Uranus is very small, oval angle of Uranus's track is also very small, dip angle of Uranus is also small, but it's cross angle is very big, what is the reason?

And wondered if it was vaguely connected with that other thread: the one about strange guys shoving a sort of plastic Shitaki Mushroom up their jacksie; and that's how they finished up with all those odd angles around their rectums?

Funny old World.............................................

Guest theboltonfury

Loving the irony.

Time to back away slowly from the trhead, palms outstretched and facing down, calming smile, no sudden movements or noises....

Well, it seems to be meeting its stated purpose at least at last.