House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay - Again!

Just got an email from Ebay. They're tightening up some rule or other - some waffle about DSR's and dashboards or some such crap.

Have become totally hacked-off by being told what to do by these people and, quite honestly, I got bored half way through the email and gave up.

Sod them.

Guest skullingtonjoe
Just got an email from Ebay. They're tightening up some rule or other - some waffle about DSR's and dashboards or some such crap.

Have become totally hacked-off by being told what to do by these people and, quite honestly, I got bored half way through the email and gave up.

Sod them.

I will be so glad when Ebay kicks the bucket, as it were, It`s a terrible organisation where `customer service` has yet to enter its vocabulary! :(

I will be so glad when Ebay kicks the bucket, as it were, It`s a terrible organisation where `customer service` has yet to enter its vocabulary! :(

It's not just customer service - it's the whole "service" they provide. Such as; you must use paypal, you cannot leave neg feedback for buyers anymore, the fee's have become outrageous, Ebay doesn't give a stuff about it's customers getting ripped off with fakes/bad quality goods etc, the list of stuff you aren't allwed to sell is stupid - and so it goes on.

Just about the only thing Ebay is any good for these days is hard to find stuff. It's become not much more than a curiosity shop for niche products.